[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Gender/sex matter so much to some people? I literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1502142090903553.jpg (230KB, 1402x736px) Image search: [Google]
1502142090903553.jpg
230KB, 1402x736px
Why does Gender/sex matter so much to some people?

I literally do not care what form my body takes as long as it's conventionally attractive.

I could wake up a woman or even intersex and I would not be bothered.

Why do people care so much about their bodies beyond using it to attract a partner?
>>
>>8700415
mental illness
>>
>>8700415
>t. cis person

Maybe pay more attention, anon. There have been femboys here who started HRT thinking it was a fucking game who DEVELOPED dysphoria they didn't have before.

You think it "doesn't matter" because you are totally unaware of why it matters to you. You're like a fish asking why water is a big fucking deal.
>>
>>8700468
dysphoria which way?
>>
>>8700415
Why are you straight? You could increase your dating pool by being attracted to men too.
>>
>>8700415
you're gonna have to prove this by chopping your dick off bro
>>
fruitatta
>>
>>8700478
Dysphoria as in freaking out over their breast growth and such. Saw one dude who said feeling his titties bounce made him feel gross and that he'd started binding them like FtMs.

Fucking dumbasses.
>>
>>8700415
A lot of the time people really just don't realise how big a deal something can be unless it happens to them.

A friend of a friend of mine, as the story gets told, once said that losing a leg wouldn't be the worst thing in the world because he would still have the other leg and could hop. Anyway, the same guy supposedly went deaf in one ear and gets really frustrated and upset that he can't hear things properly.

It's evident that you're not trans just like it's evident that I'm not cis. If someone told me that tomorrow I'm going to wake up and be my old male self for a week it probably wouldn't bother me too much. But I know from experience that if it lasted any longer than a week I would get really sick of it and desperately want to get back to being the way I am now.

The point is you can never really understand what someone else is going through until you are personally put in that situation. Luckily for you as a cis person you will probably never wake up a woman and slowly grow in discomfort until you actually experience dysphoria.
>>
>>8700480
I'm bi.

I'm not talking sexuality, no matter what sex you are you still have feel good genitals and crying because you got one instead the other and don't look how YOU want to look is dumbs.

The body exists solely for mating, I do not care what I look like as long as I am attractive.
>>
>>8700485
If science racing that far, I plan to separate my mind from this body entirely.
>>
>>8700513
>I do not care what I look like as long as I am attractive.
Imagine someone who isn't bi feeling differently.
>>
>>8700415
OP this is my favorite video on why gender matters to some people, from a cis woman who was just as bewildered as you are now
https://youtube.com/watch?v=hmKix-75dsg
>>
>>8700545
incidentally she also makes cool math videos
>>
>>8700415
Is the movie "Primer" the Chad composition
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.