[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you actual trans girls feel more like a girl and fullfilled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 237299.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
237299.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
do you actual trans girls feel more like a girl and fullfilled when youre being fucked and held by a guy and he says youre his girl?
>>
>>8699782
this triggers my agp, staph
>>
>>8699783
triggers your what
>>
>>8699787
makes me wet like rain and sends spikes of electricity throughout my tits that make me feel like im about to have epilepsy attack
>>
>>8699793
does that mean you like to be held like pic

>wet
are you xx
>>
>>8699801
I like when he grabs my tits, and violates my personal limits, and pins me to the wall, overpowers me, makes me his, cums inside me and calls me his woman afterwards

now you get it?
>>
>>8699836
does it make feel more like a girl/sissy
>>
>>8699848
but im not a girl, im a self respecting tranny, and I identify as a woman, not a girl, not a sissy, not a loli, not a fetish object
>>
>>8699889
ok
respectfully - do you have sissy feelings?
>>
>>8699836
Things that have actually happened!
>>
>>8699911
no

>>8699912
you got me anon
>>
>>8699782
P S B I
S
B
I
>>
>>8699782
you couldn't possibly imagine ...
>>
>fucking a guy
>>
>>8699782
I don't know, but that sounds nice.
>>
>>8699782
Yeah
>>
>>8700251
how
>>
i want a trap so bad... i want it in a narcissistic way, projecting my sissy feelings on her
>>
>>8699782
Yes. I'm actually sort of ashamed of it but it makes me feel substantially better almost instantly. Probably the only reason I haven't killed myself yet is my bf and I making kissy noises at eachother for hours and him telling me that he loves me. When he does I cry sometimes because I feel like an idiot for ever wanting to kill myself because it would make him sad. But all he has to do to cheer me up is make more kissy noises and tell me how he wants to marry me someday and how we'd have a family and a house etc. He really is everything to me I guess.
>>
>>8703085
Why do you want to kill yourself?
>>
>>8703190
I feel like I wasn't supposed to be born in the first place. Everyone in my family is a piece of garbage who can't take care of themself. I spend almost all my time working and it gets me nowhere, it just barely keeps me housed and fed. I just feel like my life is nothing but wasting time and I might as well just stop. The only thing that actually makes me feel like life is worth living is my bf.
>>
>>8703190
Her dysphoria probably, that's why a guy to indulge her pseudobisexuality makes her feel better.
>>
>>8699782
My girlfriend (mtf) melts like ice cream when I treat her like shit.
>>
Yep. I mean they usually do anyway, the reason they're fucking me is because I look like one, but when I get properly handled by a man I turn into a bag of nerves. Sometimes feel so good I don't even know what's going on.
>>
File: 1496666353727.jpg (42KB, 417x393px) Image search: [Google]
1496666353727.jpg
42KB, 417x393px
>>8699782
I haven't been held yet so I don't know but thinking about it makes me feel strange. It's like there's a gentle warmth along my spine and waist with little jolts of electricity along the way. Naturally I really want to see how good the real thing is cause just fantasies right now leave me a squeaking squirming mess.
>>
>>8703491
post pics of yourself
>>
File: 1501134433475.png (603KB, 720x463px) Image search: [Google]
1501134433475.png
603KB, 720x463px
>>8703520
Whoa hang on you totally seduced me you romeo, that's dang ol' me man on the right
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.