[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to ask for some travel advice: In February I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1492960586529.png (531KB, 1466x726px) Image search: [Google]
1492960586529.png
531KB, 1466x726px
I need to ask for some travel advice:

In February I'm going to be traveling to Canada to see my boyfriend. I'm mtf and this'll be my first time traveling out of the country since transitioning. I have a few basic questions about travel stuff for tans people.

I was planning as presenting female the entire trip, but I haven't gotten my paperwork changed yet. I've been told that I pass based on pictures and voicechat and things but actually passing irl is sort of a different thing. I don't want to stand out at either airport even though LAX and Canada are known for being pretty accepting places, it's still sort of frightening.

But on the other hand of that I don't want my Honey to ever EVER see me presenting male. So if he picks me up from the airport I want to be in tip top female shape. Should I just tell him to wait until after I've gotten checked into my Hotel so I have plenty of time to prepare?

Will airport security let me take my anticistamines with me or will they ask what's in the bottle, prompting an akward conversation ending in me throwing away 100usd worth of fem&m's?

Will body scanners be a problem? I sort of have hips and boobs now... Basically I'll probably be obviously trans to at least airport security. Will it end up becoming a big thing? How to avoid it becoming a bit thing?

Once I'm there how do I stand out as least as possible? Like anything sans not hugging and kissing my bf in public.

I plan to stay in a really nice hotel. Are they known to give shit to transpeople? Will they freak out if I check in as a guy but check out as a girl?

Any other general advice?

Travel general I guess. ..
>>
>>8699289
if you're staying anywhere in big city canada (vancouver, toronto, montreal, etc) they are all super chill to the point you could probably be some gross hon covered in hair and tits and make out with a guy and nobody would judge you.

you might want to put your pills into a check bag though since i dont think they allow any fluids to be carried on if you mix ur pills up.
>>
>>8699308
It's Edmonton, Toronto. I don't know anything about it. It seems like a smallish city to me.
>>
>>8699289
Now post a list of feminines since '47.
>>
I am sorry girl but I don´t think ldr work. He will dumb you for a proper girl
>>
>>8699314
edmonton's in alberta, which is the most rightwing province so maybe try to keep it on the downlow, theyre kinda fuckin hillbillys out there. that being said u still are in a canadian city so people will tend to be pretty good.
>>
>>8699321
>post a list of feminines
What?
>>
>>8699339
For some reason ¬¬ my spellchecker doesn't recognize 'famines' but does recognize that word.
>>
>>8699338
Oops I meant to say Alberta. Haha. But

>alberta is right wing
weeeeeellll... fuck. Oh well I'm American. Why would I ever be afraid of Canadian """"""""""""men"""""""""""".

>Eh are you one of them trannies I hear so much aboot
>That's none of your business.
>O-Ok. Sorry...
>>
I think as far as going through airport checking, you should present as a girl. It won't be a big thing, just keep your medication in a plastic bag and if they as, be upfront about it. I was wearing a tank crop top and a hoody, and the tsa lady said that next time I didn't have to take the hoody off if I felt uncomfortable, but I also didn't feel like being patted down (I'm a cis female). If you are traveling with anything you are nervous about, put it in a plastic bag. I've traveled with an anal vibe on carry on and no one questioned me, and this was Long Beach airport. No one will care about you being trans.
>>
>>8699289
>tranny in a long distance relationship

LOL, how desperate and lonely do you have to be in order to latch on to some random fetishist you've never met who lives in a different country?

Your life and this pathetic long distance "relationship" are both going nowhere.
>>
>>8699546
>when your life is so pointless that you go to threads you don't like to shit on people you don't know
>>
>>8699360
You're probably right. Though you should watch out cause canadians all have hunting rifles.
>>
>>8699731
>implying I won't bring my fully automatic baby-seeking Ar-15 with me
Are you even American?
>>
>>8699334
This is true I have seen this many times that mtf tend to be mentally unstable and most of the time they are sjw or just have fucked up political opinions. At some point their partner will have enough of their complaining and bitching and leave them
>>
File: 1450347856257.gif (462KB, 260x333px) Image search: [Google]
1450347856257.gif
462KB, 260x333px
>>8699289
I don't have any advice, I just wanted to say that I think it's great you're meeting your bf. I'm in a ldr too so I can imagine how exciting it must feel. I hope you have lots of fun (and lots of headpats)!
>>
>>8700138
Hopefully we'll have more than headpats, dear
>>
File: 1500558851671-1.gif (839KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1500558851671-1.gif
839KB, 500x650px
>>8700153
Right, right.
>>
File: brexit.jpg (79KB, 586x472px) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
79KB, 586x472px
>>8700042
No
>>
>>8700316
I'm sorry for you then...
>>
>>8700786
don't worry, when the british economy collapses some more after an embargo from europe the government will apply to be the 51st state.
>>
File: 1488716116163.jpg (69KB, 719x391px) Image search: [Google]
1488716116163.jpg
69KB, 719x391px
>>8700853
>colonizing a country
>reverse colonizing the country that made up your country by colonizing some indian tribes and absorbing it into your unionleading to a comback of manifest destiny that allows us to take over all of europe and northern Asia

I'm really sexually turned on rn
>>
>>8699546
This is true long distance "relationships" never work. Sooner or later the guy will dumb your sorry tranny ass for a real girl
>>
>>8700917
Well then I guess it's a good thing I'm turning this ldr into just an r
>>
>>8699546
t. can't hold even an ldr lmbo
>>
>>8700922
It's a ldr if you're just visiting for a short while.

Did you pay for this trip and the hotel room?

>>8700995
Only relationships I've been in have all been with people I know locally IRL.
>>
>>8701079
>Did you pay for this trip and the hotel room?
I'm paying for all of my own stuff. I don't like people spending money on me.
>>
>>8702039
LOL, you're spending your money so some fetishist can pump you and dump you.

This will end terribly. He sees you as nothing more than a sex object.
>>
>>8702826
Who hurt you?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.