[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it gay if i want to become a seamstress to make magical girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is it gay if i want to become a seamstress to make magical girl costumes for myself to wear?

asking for a friend
>>
>>8698946
It's AGP.
>>
>>8698946
yes, but its normal and perfectly acceptable
>>
>>8698946
>seamstress
You're already using the female word so at minimum you're a tranny.
>>
>>8698955
I use it because there's no male version of the word, ¿seamster? Im not a tranny.
>>
>>8698958
Tailor
>>
>>8698946
Hello me from four years ago
>>
>>8698946
Yes.

The question is, should you care whether or not it's gay?
No.
>>
>>8698985
What are you now and are you happy with yourself?
>>
>>8700089
Transgirl, and much moreso than I was.
HRT has done wonders for my mood. I don't think about killing myself anymore. It's easier for me to comfort and care for myself when I'm upset. I'm far less frightened and repulsed by my reflection.
Although I still haven't learned how to sew yet!
I think that wanting to learn was a way to put off changing my gender presentation, so that I wouldn't have to do it until I could make myself the perfect clothes, and I could have as much control as possible over how my clothes looked and felt and fit.

Instead I just started shopping for women's clothing in thrift stores. It was trial and error but I learned and improved.
>>
Crossplay isn't gay, neither is making costumes.

Go to /cgl/ for this, they have crossplaying threads in which most of the posters are male. They'll answer your questions.

t. cosplayer
>>
>>8698946
no its agp very agp
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.