[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the odds of Trump or a future Republican banning transgender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8

File: gay4trump.jpg (71KB, 883x542px) Image search: [Google]
gay4trump.jpg
71KB, 883x542px
- You must use the restroom of your birth sex

- Hormone use and elective gender surgery banned

- Lawsuits about wrong pronouns/firing people for "misgendering" banned

- Firing/refusing service to people on the basis of gender identity made explicitly legal federally

- You must use the locker room/changing facilities of your birth sex

Would this finally drive you to suicide?
>>
>>8698782
Being forced to change in front of guys is one of my fantasies.
>>
>>8698797
But Blanchard said that HSTS get off on being perceived as the opposite sex by others, not on being perceived as the same sex.
>>
I doubt it'll happen.
Bathroom bills have proven to be unpopular, even though that's what would be the easiest to get the public to accept. NC for example has lost tremendous amounts of money.
Further, let's take into consideration the attempt to amend a military spending bill to ban military providing SRS (this was about a week before the tweet)- it failed because an amount of Republicans decided against it.
So attempts like this have bipartisan opponents.

That being said, no, I wouldn't kill myself. It'd simply be the thing to make me move to a place like Canada or England.
>>
>>8698839
Texas just passed one though so now millions more people are covered by that.
>>
>>8698848
Passed a bathroom bill? yeah, I was aware of that. I still don't think it has any chance of happening on a national scale.

Honestly though, shit like that is the only reason I don't vote Republican. Small government is great- but Republicans aren't really about small government anymore.
>>
>>8698878
>Small government is great
If you really thought that you'd still vote Republican.
>>
>>8698888
Nope, because republicans aren't about small government anymore- they're about a big government, but with most of the government side being enforcing religious beliefs.

Bans on abortion, bans on gay marriage, bathroom bills, giant ass military, huge subsidies for fossil fuels, the endless war on drugs... it isn't about a small government anymore.

If I'm going to choose between two sides which want big government, I'm gonna choose the one that isn't about promoting the values of a belief system made up by two thousand year old desert goat fuckers as being mandatory
>>
>>8698928
Bush didn't ban abortion and he had 8 years to.

Trump recently retweeted a link to a news story on opiate deaths. He is certainly aware of the drug problem.
>>
>>8698928
>bans on gay marriage
Not a big govt issue except as a federal vs state issue, GOP are the ones on the states' side.

>bathroom bills
Federal vs state, GOP on states' side. GOP against writing rules for private bathrooms, Dems not, GOP are the small state side here.

>huge subsidies for fossil fuels
Better Republicans are against any subsidies, sadly we got Trump instead.

GOP aren't perfect but they are the side of small government. A Dem vote is a big govt vote.
>>
>>8698928
>I'm gonna choose the one that isn't about promoting the values of a belief system made up by two thousand year old desert goat fuckers as being mandatory
so whichevers most anti-islam
>>
>>8698950
>gay marriage
GOP has attempted to amend the constitution to define marriage as one man and one woman.

>bathroom bills
GOP actually is the one writing rules for private bathrooms- they were upset because previously there weren't rules. This whole thing started because they tried to write rules.

>subsidies
sure, better republicans are against it, but they don't actually win anything. When was the last time we had a republican leader who wasn't in the pockets of the oil companies?
>>
>>8698970
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/us-muslims-homosexuality-white-evangelicals-lgbt-rights-transgender-islam-liberal-a7873276.html

American muslims are actually rapidly growing in acceptance of liberal ideas, to the point where they're no longer far off from general population. The best government would be one that's anti-islam and anti-christian, but that's not gonna happen anytime soon
>>
>>8698979
>GOP actually is the one writing rules for private bathrooms
Like when?
>>
>>8699000
Here's a list of their attempts
http://www.ncsl.org/research/education/-bathroom-bill-legislative-tracking635951130.aspx
>>
>>8699029
Those bills do not do what you claim. You are lying or willfully ignorant and slandering the GOP as a party of big government on the basis of your lies while defending voting for bigger government.
>>
>>8698782
>You must use the restroom of your birth sex
>Hormone use and elective gender surgery banned
>Lawsuits about wrong pronouns/firing people for "misgendering" banned
>You must use the locker room/changing facilities of your birth sex
There is literally nothing wrong with any of this you delusional man in drag.

>Would this finally drive you to suicide?
Doesn't anything trigger suicide in you nutters?
>>
>Would this finally drive you to suicide?

Hopefully
>>
>>8698782
No chance at all, as there is no way Republicans will keep power after Trump Administration's shit show.
>>
>>8699388

Of course they will

they'll claim they were against his shit actions, for his okay actions, and their supporters will eat it up like always
>>
>>8699102
You Americans are weird
>>
>>8698782
All of these are horrible dictatorial rules. Fuck you op! This isn't nearly close to the same as fucking banning trans people. Stop forcing your religion down our throats you cultists.
>>
>>8699388
>>8699393
Trump has brought back almost as much jobs as obummer did in years. When will you cucks learn that a real man that isn't sponsored by your favoite elite ruler is finally in power. Grow up kids.
>>
>>8698878
Small government is just a code word for "I don't want any people who make less than 1 million a year to participate in government". Eat the fucking rich
>>
>>8698888
>durr
the republican party doesnt give a shit about small government, its just something they occasionally do to virtue signal to retarded conservicucks, no party is against federalism. State rights are only shilled if its something social that the right doesn't care about. they would never give up their federal stranglehold or they'd be doing it.
>>
>>8699434
Oh my god no it means that the government gets more control over everything you dumbass.
It's surrendering your power power to the government.
>>
>>8699409
You whatever you ares are dishonest and stupid.
>>
>>8698782

To be fair, that one might need to be a little tweaking and be more specific in regards to written law, especially if we're talking about a reversal where the manager fires an employee for misgendering and the employee is on an H1B from Iran and has no idea what you're talking about; situational nuance is hell on earth for judge interpretation and rulings would differ vastly state by state.
>>
>>8698782
> Hormone use and elective gender surgery banned
This is my biggest fear. As well as prohibiting legal name and gender marker changes for the purposes of transition.
>>
File: 1500657073676.jpg (111KB, 592x401px) Image search: [Google]
1500657073676.jpg
111KB, 592x401px
Daily reminder that leftists are just overgrown children. The rational adults in this country have finally begun taking back this country from the left. Trump is only the beginning.
>>
>>8698782
This is bait. Trump won't ban trans people as a whole. Anyone that says otherwise is fearmongering and buying into BS.

I'm trans and voted for Trump not because of identity politicking but because of other reasons that help our nation out more as a whole. Build more infrastructure, cut back on immigration, bring back pride in our nation, etc.
>>
>>8699613
My real biggest fear is that doing any of these things means we're on a government registry somewhere that could be used to blacklist us from all employment and housing.
>>
>>8699434
>Eat the fucking rich
Leftypol, please go. Soros and the rest of the leftist super-rich are pretty terrible, though.
>>
>>8699619
>INTJ, the most autistic type
>rational
>>
>>8699443
So? The other party is infinitely worse. Their champion Sanders, who uses the word "rich" as a slur in every other of his sentences, and their resentment at anyone who is richer than they are, would make this country into Venezuela in no time.
>>
>>8699643
With the way the rich have been running this country into the ground to get tax breaks for themselves, it deserves to be a slur.
>>
>>8698782
They're likely enough that you shouldn't vote for them if you're LGBT.

a few years of "oh, you're okay I guess" shouldn't even be enough for non-straights. They'll just reverse their position when it's convenient and then all the cuck sellouts will cry like they didn't expect it from a party historically opposed to them
>>
>>8699631
To be honest having autists rule a country with their ruthless efficiency and brutal calculations would be better than overemotional nitwits.

Unless the country descends into chaos, at which point our autistic leaders will sit in a corner and screech, fidget spinning their way into their hugbox at which point they'll lull themselves into sleep with repeated episodes of Sesame Street.
>>
>>8699651
They're the only ones that are paying taxes, and they are paying a lot. They aren't the ones that are harming the country. Just be honest and say that you want to legally rob them because you're jealous and don't give a damn about what is moral and right. You just want their stuff. We all know that this is what drives you.
>>
Public acceptance of trans people is growing. Hatred of trans people is growing too, but acceptance is beating it out it seems.
>>
>>8698782
why suicide when i specialize in genetically modifying fungi. if the world wants to fight then i will create a bioweapon and burn it clean.
>>
>>8699667
Nah, I don't want their stuff. If I'm ever going to be rich I'm going to get there myself. But the criminal upperclass we have now pays off politicians to get tax breaks for themselves while selling off the middle class. The middle class is disappearing because of there policies and I worry I won't have a better life than I did growing up in a middle class family.
>>
>>8699695
*their
>>
>>8699675
>acceptance is beating it out it seems.
not my experience, online or irl
>>
>#gaysfortrump
>complains about trans issues

Seriously you can be pro-gay and anti-trans at the same time. Lesbians and feminist do it all the fucking time.
>>
>>8698782
Unenforceable

>Firing/refusing service to people on the basis of gender identity made explicitly legal federally
States rights would still take precedence. Move to a blue state ASAP if you are concerned.
>>
>>8698993
Evangelicals are basically heretics, though. God may judge but also forgives absolutely. Their reading of the Bible conveniently spared the parts about giving unto Caesar or respecting the rule of law. It also tends to get ignored that Christianity is a revolutionary liberation that removes compelled morality and lets humanity have free will to disagree with Christianity. Jesus was trying to get rid of the old ways because humanity had God's faith that they would grow and be compassionate if left to their own devices. It flies in the face of their own Messiah the way they try to legislate morality. Faith in God and piety is not the message of the New Testament: it is God plucking his own eye out to view himself from the small view of man, and in doing so, God decides that commands and punishment are not enough for allowing the suffering of people. They must be forgiven in perpetuity that they might achieve wisdom and create a better, more harmonious world.
>>
>>8699748
>States rights would still take precedence
that's not how federalism works. having marijuana in states where it's been legalized/decriminalized is still a federal offense. the federal government will not hire you, and if Trump wanted to, he could have the DEA crack down in those states. Article VI, read the Constitution.
>>
>>8699778
Are you a Christian?

You're the type of Christian I actually like, if so
>>
>>8698848
Actually it looks like it's going to die for this year at least:
http://kxan.com/2017/08/07/texas-house-gatekeeper-likely-wont-hold-another-hearing-on-bathroom-bill/
>>
>>8699802
I suppose its a two way street: I am a Christian on moral issues for the most part, but I don't subscribe to certain doctrines. When it comes to politics my underlying ethic is "Christian," but more importantly liberal Western and socially Judeo-Christian secularism. I think that its far more important to emphasize the strength of these morals as backing for politics, rather than being Christian in name only while emphasizing religious doctrines as policy. The most important values happen to be compassion, pacifism, and charity, and I don't mean empty compassiocompassiocharityn or charity, but the willingness to see poverty or suffering and reply with political action that is measured and "Christian." Pacifism is important, since part of this developed Christian secularism is the will to allow discussion and democracy without threat of violence or coersion. It also seems that the metaphorical Satanism of our time is ideological war-mongering when you run out of viable nonviolent solutions. Our biggest enemy today is this huge shift from discussion to unquestioned bombing or protesters turning on each other. It is better to have someone harm you for your virtue than to harm another in some false sense of superiority.
>>
>>8699875
Man phoneposting sucks. Dem errors... jeez.
>>
>>8699434
Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett or whoever have no power on their own to deprive me of my liberty and property. The government does. The rich will sell HRT, SRS, FFS, or whatever. Government can ban these things and lock you up or kill you if you resist. If you empower government to do what you want it to do, you're also empowering it to do things that will hurt you.
>>
File: 76ae6084d8a4d0c126b1107535939ff.jpg (14KB, 203x345px) Image search: [Google]
76ae6084d8a4d0c126b1107535939ff.jpg
14KB, 203x345px
>>8698782
>What are the odds of a guy named (((Drumpf))) with a Jewish son-in-law and a cabinet full of Jews overthrowing and outlawing established Jewish laws?

Nil
>>
>>8698782
Only relevant if you don't pass. And since there are cis people who don't "pass" for their birth sex, bathroom bills have continual problems and likely won't ever be a widespread thing. They're also totally unenforceable.

Will never happen. It runs contrary to decades of research and the medical community would be up in arms.

Good, that concept is stupid.

>Firing/refusing service to people on the basis of gender identity made explicitly legal federally
Also only a problem for people who completely don't pass. I lean towards real freedom of association though, so I don't know that I'm against this. Ultimately, businesses that do this would probably suffer.

>>8699265
>Doesn't anything trigger suicide in you nutters?
LOL, finally realizing the suicide meme is nonsense?

>>8699619
>tfw INTJ master race
>>
>>8699409
yeah..and eurofags be like wtf?
i pay about 100€/month for full health coverage in a student tarif....while americans shoot themselves over big vs small gvmt we focus on whqt actually works, most of the time at least kek
>>
>>8699491
>this abomination of a sentence

Are you having an aneurysm ?
>>
>>8699425
I'm as critical of the "jobs" he "brought" as much as I was when they said Obama did. Neither of them "brought" anything sustainable. The difference is that overall, conservatives make the dumbest economic decisions fucking ever and that's why every time Republicans are in power, the US suffers an economic crash that the subsequent Democrat administration has to fix and will be blamed for by the idiot conservative constituents who constantly vote against their best interests.
>>
>>8698782

This should be the case regardless. Businesses addressing you by your imaginary headcanon pronouns should be a courtesy, not a law. If they don't want to respect your stupid make believe shit, you can take your business elsewhere where they'll pretend like your delusions are real. It's beyond insane that you can even sue for this.

>YOU CALLED ME XIR WHEN I WAS HE AT THE TIME!! RESPECT MY GENDER FLUIDITY, BIGOT!

The rest, whatever, but misgendering should never be grounds for a lawsuit.
>>
>>8699989
>we focus on whqt actually works
lolnope
>>
File: 7585245252.jpg (61KB, 607x800px) Image search: [Google]
7585245252.jpg
61KB, 607x800px
>>8700115
Yeah he pretty much did according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics he created 1.074.000 new jobs so far. Aren't you in quite a picle now.
>>
>>8699996
You're pathetic.
>>
File: dgnr8.jpg (14KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
dgnr8.jpg
14KB, 393x393px
if you pass literally no one can care

not giving federal money to mentally ill guys to castrate themselves =/= banning gender surgery, just like always you will find a doctor willing to perform SRS if you have the money.

suing someone for misgendering you sounds like the definition of a frivilous lawsuit

- Firing/refusing service to people on the basis of gender identity made explicitly legal federally
there is literally no precedent for this

- You must use the locker room/changing facilities of your birth sex
again, if you pass, literally no one cares.
>>
>>8700409
>if you pass literally no one can care
>again, if you pass, literally no one cares.
Nicole Maines.
>>
>>8700473
That's the problem when you're known to be trans, then people do care.
>>
>>8700505
Allies don't care. People with any brains don't care. Corporations don't care. Literally only people who never wanted you to be born care, and if you give them an inch they will demand a mile, first they take your right to pee, then your right to work, then you're right to breath. There's no reason to ever give them anything they want.
>>
>>8698848
I've been watching this very closely, it's going to die in the house. bless you, Joe Straus.
>>
>>8700505
>if you pass no-one will care
>unless you're not stealth
>because you just transitioned or the news gets around
>>
>>8700505
>tell everyone you're a man dressed as a woman
>be surprised when people treat you as such

fascinating
>>
>>8699619
Then why do they want to discriminate against people who suffer from social stigma just because of how they were born?
>>
>>8699620
>I'm trans and voted for Trump

congrats on being a fuckin idiot lmao
>>
I want a Republican BF to hatefuck me.
>>
>>8700512
Based Straus

He should run for governor so we can kick Hot Wheels out.
>>
>>8698782
ask >>>/pol/
>>
File: IMG_0913.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0913.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>8698782
Trump is probly gonna be the closest thing to a gay president your going to get.
>>
>>8699989
>communist Healthcare
Enjoy bleeding out in the emergency room while Tyrone and laqueefa are in there for a stuffy nose
>>
>>8699949
>LOL, finally realizing the suicide meme is nonsense?
Over a third of you crazies kill yourselves. The truth isn't a meme.
>>
>>8700588
>congrats on being a fuckin idiot lmao
All he had to say to warrant that was "I'm trans"
>>
>>8699613
You fear not being pandered to? You might need to live a life without - SHOCK, HORROR - being an attention-seeker.
>>
>>8700511
>People with any brains don't care.
People with brains don't enable transgenderism.

>There's no reason to ever give them anything they want.
There's no reason to pander to you. Stop being deluded and a get a real life.
>>
>>8699619
tfw INTP master race tranny
>>
>>8698782
Trump is fucking thicc, gays and trannies must support our meme king. Enslave the hons btw.

they are below all
>>
>>8702839
wrong
https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/How-Many-Adults-Identify-as-Transgender-in-the-United-States.pdf

If we look at a population study, we see that the difference between rates of trans people between the 18-24 age group and the 65+ age group is .16 (.66-.5)

Assuming that there are no different rates of deaths due to drugs, disease, or murder (which, given the higher rate of trans prostitutes than normal population, there would be), as well as assuming the rates of people identifying as trans has remained constant (which I doubt- more and more people know what it is to be trans now, meaning more and more people are likely to identify as being trans) then it still isn't a third.

You're confusing attempts/thoughts of suicide with successful suicide.
>>
>>8703342
>You're confusing attempts/thoughts of suicide with successful suicide.
A third contemplating suicide isn't a good sign.
>>
File: 64A6mvL.jpg (34KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
64A6mvL.jpg
34KB, 620x330px
>>8703342
>>8704265
really makes you think
>>
>>8699631
Autists are like that BECAUSE they are too rational.
>>
>>8700574
Because if left unchecked those people will spread poverty through the entire country, see brazil/south africa.
>>
>>8699666
this is why we continue to have two shitty sides satan, incase one of those things happens.
>>
File: 1488067102692.jpg (38KB, 341x363px) Image search: [Google]
1488067102692.jpg
38KB, 341x363px
>>8702848
>muh i spend all my day shit posting on a onohole gel casting forum but your life doesn't count as a real life
why does pol continue to pretend they aren't all degenerate? get the fuck off this website.
>>
>>8704265
>muh if you consider suicide you shouldn't exist/be enabled
guess we should cancel men then existing then?
>>
>>8705483
protip, if you want to pretend to care about this stop being pro-life. you don't get to care more about shamal's kid and simultaniously complain there are too many darkies
>>
>>8698782
>>- Lawsuits about wrong pronouns/firing people for "misgendering" banned
>- Firing/refusing service to people on the basis of gender identity made explicitly legal federally

these would be great.

rest are fine too because trannies are a joke.
maybe they should be taken more seriously when lgbt stops playing as psuedoscientists and gets a coherent ideology instead of the nonsense they spew now.
>>
>>8699619
daily reminder that MBTI is bullshit
>>
>>8698805
>HSTS get off on being perceived as the opposite sex
Wait. If that's true, what's different between HSTSs and AGPs?
>>
>>8711839
Transition to seduce men? HSTS.

Transition to seduce yourself? AGP.
>>
>>8711865
This tbqhon
>>
>>8711865
What if sex drive isn't really part of your transition
>>
>>8711913
Asexual AGP.
>>
>>8711913
Then you are lying.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.