[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So transgenders want to be accepted for who they are, yet they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: jags guy.jpg (39KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
jags guy.jpg
39KB, 600x592px
So transgenders want to be accepted for who they are, yet they were not able to accept themselves for who they are?
>>
>>8697501
They're dumb but I love them. I like regular girls too but I like the personalities of the trannies here, they're superior.
>>
>>8697501
But they accepted themselves. That's why they transition, my slow-witted friend.
>>
File: 012_1492638086534.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
012_1492638086534.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>8697526
>likes the personalities of trannies here
But the personalities of trannies here are prime exemplifications of why people hate trannies.
>>
>>8697548
>But the personalities of trannies here are prime exemplifications of why people hate trannies.

I think they're funny, they post dumb memes and say a bunch of retarded stuff, kinda like cis women but slightly better humour. And i appreciate that about them, they can take a laugh too.
>>
I accept myself completely. I feel great about myself, in fact. That's why I'm transitioning in the face of constant blowback from tards like you.

Sage.
>>
>>8697560
Obviously not if you don't like your birth gender....
>>
>>8697501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM02vHtftd0
>>
>>8697548
Nope, they're not even as bad a shitposters as /his/ is. At least here I'm not swarmed with "HITLER WAS AN FTM LOL".
>>
>>8697579
So what?
assigned ≠ real
>>
>>8697560
If you accept yourself then why are you dedicated your life to pretending to be the opposite of what you really are?

Why don't you accept your sex and your body as it naturally is instead of dedicated your life to radically altering yourself?
>>
>>8697619
Because we're not our sex
>>
>>8697619
It's called gender dysphoria. You can't out-think a neurological disorder into going away.
>>
>>8697641
Of course not. We are not our sex or our bodies. We are beautiful souls. Fractal vortexes of infinite energy all linked into one glorious whole.

So why spend so much time and effort focusing on hating and hacking away on your fragile fleshy vehicle?
>>
>>8697650
>not customizing your fleshy vehicle the way you want it
Cuck.
>>
>>8697650
because of gender dysphoria and subsequent gender euphoria upon transitioning, the guy above you already told you
>>
>>8697650
>believing in this tripe
>thinks trannies are any less delusional

Tranny haters always believe in greater crazies then what they're "fighting". Go back to your commune hippy.
>>
>>8697579
You mean my assigned sex? Because my "birth gender" has never changed, and it is the one I have accepted in transitioning. In which case, what does not accepting my body have to do with not accepting MYSELF? I am more than a collection of tissue, the tissue is a vessel.

This is the same flawed logic of Fat Acceptance activists: if you change your body, you must hate yourself! Accept being a lardass, because that's loving yourself!

But no, this is wrong. I want my body to be one that I feel comfortable and healthy in. There's nothing wrong with changing it, and doing so doesn't reflect self-hatred. Anti-trans advocates are going to tell me that this change is "unhealthy." I will say that it has physical health RISKS (which for me are low; I'm not genetically inclined to any of the risks of the HRT I'm taking), but the payoff is that my psychological health is greatly improved.

>>8697619
>If you accept yourself then why are you dedicated your life to pretending to be the opposite of what you really are?
I'm not, friendo. Fuck, it was so obvious that I didn't fit my assigned sex that I didn't really even officially come out to a lot of people...there wasn't really a need.

>Why don't you accept your sex and your body as it naturally is instead of dedicated your life to radically altering yourself?
Why don't you actually read things trans people have to say about it instead of asking dumb questions like this?
>>
>>8697666
Nice trips.
>>
>>8697641
Yes you are, You are made out of meat and you refuse to accept the meat you are made of. You do not accept yourself.

>>8697647
Dysphoria is the definition of not accepting yourself.

>>8697664
>subsequent gender euphoria upon transitioning

This does not happen and the consistent rate of suicide pre and post transition proves it.

>>8697669
Your body is you. There is no "you" that exists distinct from your body.

> it was so obvious that I didn't fit my assigned sex that I didn't really even officially come out to a lot of people...there wasn't really a need

How does your perceived "gender" not fit your physical body? If you are not defined by your body, then why alter your body at all?
>>
>>8697694
Go stare at the wall and proclaim you've figured out the mind-body problem where everyone else has failed. 4chan philosophizers will always pretend to be kings.
>>
>>8697694
This is like telling people with clinical depression to just be happy or people with anxiety disorders to just stop worrying or people with Alzheimer's to just try harder to remember stuff. It sounds logical on the surface, but you've missed an important part of the equation.
>>
>>8697696
If you accept yourself then why are you so uncomfortable in your own skin that you feel the need to either radically change it or kill yourself because your body feel to wrong to you?
>>
>>8697694
>This does not happen
happened to me
>>
>>8697706
Why do you pretend to be better then Descartes? You're never gonna figure out the mind, son! It's beyond you. It will always be beyond you.
>>
>>8697606
Denying reality, a mental issue inded.
>>
>>8697694
>You are made out of meat and you refuse to accept the meat you are made of.
You okay with being fat too?

>Dysphoria is the definition of not accepting yourself.
No, it's a neurological condition.

>the consistent rate of suicide pre and post transition proves it.
Our post-op rates are comparable to the general population. The suicide meme is a myth.

>There is no "you" that exists distinct from your body.
Yes, there is. If I become a vegetable, there's no "me," although my body could live on.

I'm not saying there's a soul or whatever. I'm saying my consciousness is "me," and it trumps whatever the meatsack happens to be.

>How does your perceived "gender" not fit your physical body?
By being the opposite of my biological sex, genius.

>If you are not defined by your body, then why alter your body at all?
Not how dysphoria works.
>>
File: IMG_2026.jpg (101KB, 1012x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2026.jpg
101KB, 1012x790px
>>8697501
Well shitposted friendo
>>
>>8698269
>You okay with being fat too?
>No, it's a neurological condition.

I'm not fat, but since you brought it up, what's the proper treatment for someone with anorexia who's starving themselves to death because of body dysphoria that makes them think they're obese?

Do you treat their dysphoria and anorexia by playing along with their delusions and giving them liposuction and gastric bypass surgery to make their body fit better with their dysphoria?

>Our post-op rates are comparable to the general population. The suicide meme is a myth.

Then why are all trannies and pro-tranny organizations demanding legislation to have the government force everyone to play along with trannies' delusions by blaming a suicide rate 40 times higher than non-trannies and saying it's a result of people not playing along with tranny's delusions?

>Yes, there is. If I become a vegetable, there's no "me," although my body could live on.
>I'm not saying there's a soul or whatever. I'm saying my consciousness is "me," and it trumps whatever the meatsack happens to be.

"You" are a result of the physical structure of your brain.

>By being the opposite of my biological sex, genius.

Is gender identity in your head, sexual dimorphism below the neck, or based on social interaction and culture.

What's the difference between being a man and being a woman?

>Not how dysphoria works.
So why alter the your rest of your body when the problem is only in your brain? What does using the wrong shitter or being referred to by the wrong pronoun have to do with dysphoria? Why do you need to have your dysphoria soothed by other people's speech?
>>
>>8697501
>yet they were not able to accept themselves for who they are

We have accepted ourselves for who we are, why do you think we transitioned in the first place. Gosh you're dumb.
>>
>>8698325
anorexia and bdd are not the same as gd
anorexics do not have dysphoria

because it's still true. It proves transition makes our lives a whole lot bearable but ppl being shitty manages to ruin that.
Being visibly trans makes ones life a lot worse due to stigma btw.

there's no *real* difference, gender and sex are material relationships imposed on us by society. As long as these boxes exist though, we'd much rather society recognizes our belonging to one over another

the "problem" is in our brain in kinda the same way as hunger is only a problem in the brain *initially*. Like when u get hungry its your brains signal to eat. Dysphoria is your brains signal that you need to change ur body. Hunger isn't a physical effect, it's your brain telling you to take action in order to prevent any actual physical effects of malnutrition. Dysphoria is kind of the same, except you develop mental illnesses and kys if you ignore it, whereas with not eating your body shrivels up. It's a crude analogy but it kinda works.

>Why do you need to have your dysphoria soothed by other people's speech

well, it's a sign we are respected as human beings by society lmao. That society accepts that a random stranger concedes that you know yourself better than they do
>>
>>8697556
why do you treat them like they arn't like any other human?
>>
ur a fuckin idiot friendo
>>
>>8697501
They're not known for their consistency in logical thought processes.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.