[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so scared that I'll never find love. I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I'm so scared that I'll never find love. I haven't had a boyfriend in three years, and I am not confident enough to find anyone who will genuinely love me and not just think of me as just a tranny. I really want to just lay down next to somebody I love at the end of the night, not just somebody that wants to fuck. I want somebody I will be able to possibly get married to no cerimony though, I've been disowned by my entire family and I don't want to be reminded of that. I just want to be loved.
>>
Keep trying. Be a cool person. You can probably do it. Even if you're not someone I'd enjoy you're almost certainly wonderful for someone. Not that I know if I'd enjoy you or not, just saying.
>>
>>8695991
I am just so scared. Last time was rough
>>
>>8696034
Don't make me want to comfort you. That's just rude. Yeah, it's scary.
>>
>>8696039
I just don't want to go back to another loving relationship just to have it end badly.
>>
>>8695917

You sound ideal for me, shame we have nothing in common and have never met

Be brave anon, maybe this is your normal. Find pleasure where you can and be the best version of yourself you can be, it's not over until you die. Good luck
>>
>>8695917
I would agree about wanting to find someone to love and to hold. Seems so unattainable and out of reach but I can only go on hoping for I have no other choice. Hopefully things work out in the end for you anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.