[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be mtf >never had feelings anything like this in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: 32ilyw6v2l8y.png (169KB, 532x524px) Image search: [Google]
32ilyw6v2l8y.png
169KB, 532x524px
>be mtf
>never had feelings anything like this in the beginning
>lately though I've been wanting to legit slut it up
>I've been feeling crazy around guys I've been attracted to now
whats happening???
>>
File: brows.jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
8KB, 229x220px
>whats happening???
The Neo-Nazi Jewish Reptile Illuminati Aliens are secretly conditioning you to a life of dehumanizing sluttery.

That's what they do so you better not resist it, kid.
>>
I'll cum on your face <3
>>
>>8695817
I thought this was just an agp meme, but I've been on hrt for 2 months and I just can't stop thinking about men, before hrt I liked men but I was kind of asexual, now it's like an insatiable lust, I need a boyfriend
>>
>>8695817
You're literally objectifying women while being a faulty replica who believes being a woman only mean spreading your legs to others.

Literally men in a dress mentality this is why I hate you trannies. Disgusting.
>>
>>8695914
Why though? it's not about being a woman the fact that I'm transitioning is something that I'm doing yea, but I'm a human being with needs just like anybody else. I've met Men and women who both want alot of sex. Maybe I'm finnaly comfortable enough with my body to finally start having sex, but in no way I'm I doing this because I think women should spread they're legs.
>>
>>8695914
This.
t. radfem tranny who only wears suits and is an asexual
>>
>>8695914
all cis woman deserve to be hung
>>
>>8695817
Honestly, same.

Before HRT, I was almost asexual. Disgusted by girls and guys were attractive in theory but not in real life.

I feel like a switch has been turned in my brain, I don't know how else to explain it. I just want to cuddle and hug and smell so many guys now. I want to be thrown over a table and fucked silly, and there is a heat in my stomach whenever I think about it.

E was supposed to lower my sex drive.
>>
There's a cure for that and its called 'bf'
>>
>>8695817
nothing, you're just less repressed now
>>
File: 1421806626203.jpg (18KB, 163x155px) Image search: [Google]
1421806626203.jpg
18KB, 163x155px
>>8695817
hello HSTS

how does it feel to transition just to allow yourself to do things you didn't think are morally or socially acceptable for a man?
>>
this is so true

more estrogen = more desire for maxculine guy to fug u

lmao good job
>>
>>8695817
In your honest opinion: what makes a woman a woman and how is being a woman different from being a man?

You're a delusional faggot seeking to have your delusions externally validated by others.

You're subconsciously trying to prove you're being accepted and treated as a female by being fucked by as many people as possible. Since you think of women only as sex objects for men to fuck you think that getting a fetishist to fuck your ugly man ass will mean you're a real woman.

>>8695906
>>8695954
>>8695975
>>8697585
Why do trannies all refuse to answer this simple question: what makes a woman a woman and how is being a woman different from being a man?
>>
>>8698220
I'm exactly the same as I was before hrt except I like boys a bit more and I'm less asexual, maybe it's the hormones, maybe it just me becoming more confident now that I'm doing what I've always wanted
>what makes a woman a woman and how is being a woman different from being a man?
I don't know, I just try to be myself, whether someone considers me a man or a woman is subjective
>>
>>8698236
Why does "being yourself" mean taking hormones and pretending to be a woman?
>>
>>8698254
maybe I'm a little mentally ill, I take hormones and it makes me more confident with myself, it's part of my personality, I'm not pretending to be anything
>>
Rad fems are the worst kind of people. The only reason they hate men is because they know they are vastly inferior and as such need to go around proving everyone else is inferior. Pretty sad feminazis pretty sad.
>>
>>8698288
>, I'm not pretending to be anything

Then why are you taking hormones? How is it a part of your personality unless pretending to be less masculine and more feminine is part of your personality?
>>
>>8698321
this
>>
Maybe you're just lonely and seek a relationship or simply just sex?
>>
Women sometimes want to get fucked like sluts too, everybody in this thread saying it's objectifying is just afraid of submissive sexual impulses.

Previously you didn't believe in yourself as a sexual creature because you didn't pass. But now that you actually feel like you're on the path to becoming what you want to be the emotional dam you didn't even know was there has been flung open.
>>
>>8698254

Why does being yourself mean sculpting your body through weightlifting and creatine?
>>
File: 15011909707770.png (128KB, 508x512px) Image search: [Google]
15011909707770.png
128KB, 508x512px
>>8695914
>>
>>8701626
>Women ... too
So OP isn't a woman? Fuck you!
>>
>>8701634
Body builders aren't "being themselves" don't pretend to be.

Why does "being yourself" mean demanding that other people use your preferred pronoun?
>>
>>8696001
M e n t a l l y i l l
>>
File: 1502263771436.png (209KB, 490x630px) Image search: [Google]
1502263771436.png
209KB, 490x630px
>>8701678
Nope~
>>
crushing on a cutie mtf and im ftm...
wanted to share because...
i havent felt happy this way in a while..
>>
>>8698220
> In your honest opinion: what makes a woman a woman and how is being a woman different from being a man?
A woman is whenever society perceives someone to be female, regardless of whether they're a tranny.

Women get the following from society which I want to have:
1) ability to feel emotions without being ostracized or laughed at
2) better friends who can help you when you're feeling down and dont hide between a macho "no homo" exterior

In addition to that I can't stand being seen as a man because
1) expectations are higher with regard to taking control of situations
2) expectation of being athletic and built
3) can't be gay or look feminine or you're inferior

Other than that "being a woman" and "being a man" have the usual physical aspects caused by sex hormones.

Oh and being female always carries the negatives of being much more likely to be raped, constant catcalling unless you're an ugly ho, and not being listened to.

Estrogen also keeps my brain from going panic-attack mode so that's a plus I guess.
>>
>>8698210
this is wrong though, I'm 3 months in and at female levels and I still much prefer a fem dude than a masc dude.
>>
>>8702306
So you're a complete failure as a man and want to be a woman because you think it's easier than being a man.

Good to see that the standard MtF pattern of failure -> transition -> suicide still remains the same.

>1. Betamale can't get with women.
>2. Betamale focuses his frustrations on how women don't have to compete for men or other women, unlike men who have to compete to prove their worth to potential partners.
>3. Betamale "evolves" and becomes a feminist, rejecting his "toxic masculinity" because he knows that he is unable to succeed when competing against other men
>4. Betamale is now super aggressive towards men on the internet. He still can't get with women.
>5. Betamale becomes a tranny and identifies as a "lesbian." He still can't get with women.
>6. Betamale is rejected by everyone and retreats into a safe space echo chamber of other tranny "lesbians"
>7. Betamale settles for a relationship with another MtF "lesbian" after both realize that it's the closest they will ever get to being in a relationship with a woman,
>>
>>8695975
reviewbrah?
>>
>>8698198
Hello Blanchardian how does it feel to believe in a disproved theory from a crackpot psychologist?
>>
>>8703005
>a disproved theory
[citation needed]
>>
>>8695906
I'm about 6 months into HRT and I have a bf. Before HRT and early into it, I was pretty much asexual. I had alot of hang-up's about sex, especially as a male and wanted nothing to do with it even if my partner was male. Now I think there's something uo with my hormomes because I've gone completely baby crazy and want nothing more than to get pregnant with my bf's child. Of course this is impossible for me so it usually manifests as things like talking about raising kids or having a baby with him, and then me telling him how much I want to make one with him, which is something he really likes the idea of but then that just leads to me saying sorry over and over and crying for an hour or so when I realize that I can't have children. But in that middle step I basically want nothing more than my bf's cum inside me. Not exactly sluttiness, but yeah. My sex drive is a thing that exists again I guess.
>>
>>8695914

If you feel like women's only value is their femininity and trans people threaten that, then you need to be gassed.
>>
>>8703148
Now now, let's not go full USSR. Women as virtual sex workers are entitled to their own trade union to keep out competition from stealing their clients.
>>
>>8702836
>> So you're a complete failure as a man and want to be a woman because you think it's easier than being a man.
Wew.

> >1. Betamale can't get with women.
False. I have had quite a few girlfriends. Don't really have any interest in femmes though if that's what you mean.
> >2. Betamale focuses his frustrations on how women don't have to compete for men or other women, unlike men who have to compete to prove their worth to potential partners.
False. I continue to compete with men, though I'm not necessarily trying to impress women.
> >3. Betamale "evolves" and becomes a feminist, rejecting his "toxic masculinity" because he knows that he is unable to succeed when competing against other men
False. I rejected "toxic masculinity" in order to fit in with people and I despise my dad.
> >4. Betamale is now super aggressive towards men on the internet. He still can't get with women.
Lol. Neither of those is true unless you're planning on using this to explain why I disagree with you.
> >5. Betamale becomes a tranny and identifies as a "lesbian." He still can't get with women.
False. Not a lesbian.
> >6. Betamale is rejected by everyone and retreats into a safe space echo chamber of other tranny "lesbians"
False. Not rejected by anyone. I'm pushing myself away because I'm depressed.
> >7. Betamale settles for a relationship with another MtF "lesbian" after both realize that it's the closest they will ever get to being in a relationship with a woman.
False. Transbians are gross.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth. Why do you think all trans women are transbians and failures as men? Are you capable of understanding that I was not a failure as a man but I was incapable of happiness as one?
>>
>>8702836
lol beta males don't exist, you fucking dork
>>
Its just your male sex drive switching to a female context. Men think about tits and pussy all day, you're just doing that but with cock instead. Only cock is more potent symbol because they're more obscene and prominent than vaginas. I'm the same, I like women as well (I like anyone that's cool and not a bad person) but the image of a cock is permanently burned into my mind.
>>
>>8702836
Is that so wrong though? You feminists talk big about toxic masculinity and patriarchy hurts men too but at the end of the day being trans is the only way for a white amab to get in on the victim industrial complex. Even gays are considered privileged shitlords these days, and even if they weren't it doesn't help you if you don't want to take dicks.
>>
>>8701678

Men have a desire to be fucked like sluts that is even higher than that of women.

The fact that she didn't feel much temptation to indulge in that feeling until after she resolved to feminize is further evidence she is a legit trans.
>>
itt silly girls falling for another TERF bait

>becoming attracted to men is now misogyny

I couldnt make a more retarded shit up even if I tried
>>
I actually went i. The complete opposite direction. When I was pee-everything in the closet I'd fap to fantasies about getting gang banged in a dress all day. Now I'm on 'mones that's all gone and I just want cuddle with a QT.
>>
File: 1498404815268.jpg (181KB, 686x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498404815268.jpg
181KB, 686x960px
>>8698220
OP:
>Taking female hormones makes me more attracted to men.

(You):
>[[[Autistic Screeching]]]
>>
In the end you can't win against cock op.
>>
>>8695914
Why are you people so awful all the time?
>>
>>8698220
why are you so autistic?
why can you only spout rhetoric and not actually fucking read the op
op is just saying that taking estrogen makes u want to get fucked by a man
>>
>>8698352
>pretending to be less masculine and more feminine
estrogen makes u more fem dog

plus whats the issue with wanting to be more fem? why do you have an issue with other people doing things that doesn't hurt you?
>>
>>8708799
And why are they taking estrogen?

Trannies are mentally ill fetishists.
>>
>>8708817
because being fem feels good
whats wrong with being a mentally ill fetishist if it makes u feel good?
>>
>>8708817
Because I feel great amounts of discomfort in my male body and transitioning beats an hero.

I'm not the person your replying to but I may aswell chime in.
>>
>>8708826
Because you feel the need to annoy everyone else with your tranny shit.

>>8708833
Fix your broken brain, not your body.
>>
>>8708925
how?
>>
>>8708925
>because you feel the need to annoy everyone else with your tranny shit
projecting? i barely ever talk about my tranny shit unless im talking to some1 very close to me.
>>
>>8709098
nice b8
>>
>>8709098
>damage control: the post.
>>
>>8703029
http://www.juliaserano.com/av/Serano-CaseAgainstAutogynephilia.pdf
>>
>>8698220
Why should anyone answer your questions? You hate us and are trying to delegitimize us. You have your own pet theories that are detached from reality and backed by nothing but your own hate. You show no signs of insight into your own derangement. You sure put a lot of energy into hating us. Why? Who hurt you?
>>
>>8703181
>Why do you think all trans women are transbians and failures as men?
It's just the typical BS. The stereotypes change depending on what kind of slur the hater wants to dish out:
All transwomen are transbian rapists
All transwomen are self-hating gay men
All transwomen have dicks
All transwomen are dick choppers
FtMs - Huh? what are they?
It's pretty laughable.
>>
>>8705326
>becoming attracted to men is now misogyny
Considering that TERFs are typically lesbian and consider themselves TruWomen it makes sense.
I bet a lot of them are repressed trannies.
>>
>>8707515
same
I don't really have an outright sex drive anymore, it's much more of a cuddle drive
>>
>>8695914
>saying taking estrogen makes her more attracted to men
>muh mysonigy

stop being autistic
>>
>>8695914
10/10
>>
>>8698220
Nice bait. I'm sure people have answered you plenty of times how gender is just about society and perception of individuals in society with all the associated traits.
>>
>>8702313
>3 months in
Yeah I was like that. It's 2 years. I want a man to hold me tightly and firmly, stroking my hair and holding my throat while I whimper in happiness against his hairy chest.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.