[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are black gays so mean and racist to white guys? Do you avoid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

Why are black gays so mean and racist to white guys? Do you avoid me because I,'m white? :c
>>
>>8695519
This is bait right?
Black guys are the thirstiest for white men.
They are also the ones with highest risk of HIV which is the reason so many white guys run from them like the devil from the cross.
>>
>>8695519

Some blacks only date other blacks :(
>>
>>8695519
Kek the picture is like a gradient
>>
File: 2008arnoldclassic450-1.jpg (54KB, 640x798px) Image search: [Google]
2008arnoldclassic450-1.jpg
54KB, 640x798px
America, gib a black bf
>>
>>8695519
Nah. I think it's because you guys are everywhere and avoid us like the plague or expect us to have a BBC and when we don't y'all leave. Of course this don't apply to all of you whities, but still. I like my Latino men more.s
>>
>>8695526
This is pretty much my experience.
>>
>>8695659
I think that was probably why they posed in that order.
>>
>>8695771
What ekse do you have to offer exept a juicy black bunda for tops and BBC for bottoms, lol?
>>
>>8695871
Stuff that other races can offer as well. What do you have to offer besides "lel niggerz maymay?"
>>
File: 1392056005287.png (806KB, 990x663px) Image search: [Google]
1392056005287.png
806KB, 990x663px
>>8695526

And then theres this:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/frisco/2017/05/10/frisco-men-indicted-hate-crimes-targeting-gay-men-using-grindr-app

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Two-slain-men-possibly-lured-by-dating-app-11740778.php

https://www.queerty.com/two-seattle-men-brutally-murdered-by-stranger-they-met-on-grindr-or-jackd-20140703

As long as we continue to deliberately confuse humanoid with human, we are going to keep suffering death, misery and chaos. You cant introduce a non social creature into a society and expect different.

The 5% that can cross over, try and succeed do not justify the other 95% that are unable to even try.

Its natural for animals to go where they will be fed and pampered. It doesnt suddenly make them patient, compassionate and social.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGw5UXmohUQ

We keep telling ourselves that animals cant talk out of pride. We cant even clearly distinguish primates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Ape_Project#Declaration_on_Great_Apes

"The declaration states that members of the community of equals are not to be deprived of their liberty, and are entitled to immediate release where there has been no form of due process. Under the proposed declaration, the detention of great apes who have not been convicted of any crime or who are not criminally liable should be permitted only where it can be shown that the detention is in their own interests or is necessary to protect the public. The declaration says there must be a right of appeal, either directly or through an advocate, to a judicial tribunal."

This is the product of the modern West intellectuals.

Dont blame blacks. At every step, the failure of humans to accept what is front of them and defend their societies is what enables this misery to continue. Its idiotic to blame dogs for acting like dogs. There is more compassion in dealing with facts.

Meanwhile...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C2R12xQDDE
>>
>>8695970
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8695977

See this? Yyou can give video evidence and documented citations.

In response you get no refutation. Just 'muh feels'.
>>
>>8695970
Right on, man.
>>
File: 1501088279771.jpg (46KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
1501088279771.jpg
46KB, 447x447px
>>8695970
dude chill out
>>
>>8696065
>few articles and wikipedia is evidence

good way to judge an entire race of people across the world

>considers blacks animals
>whines on 4chan and does fuck all about changing world into ideal image

typical right wing attitude. don't worry, life will get better once you lose your virginity
>>
>>8695970
Nigga wut
>>
File: 1497011390086.png (237KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1497011390086.png
237KB, 600x564px
>>8695519
>mfw i end up comforting my black friends because they got rejected/dumped by a white boy/white woman
it's like people either run from blacks or fetishize them into the thug/bbc stereotype. the level of insecurity among black men, especially homosexual blacks, is fucking staggering.
hated by other blacks for being gay, hated by other gays for being black. fitting the stereotype seems to be the primary way in which black men get dates, but also the primary reason why their lives get fucked with so often.
one of the other things i've heard from black friends is that some times, even if the other person is interested, they won't get with a black man in fear of them being shut out of all other options in the dating scene. most white guys simply won't get with a man or woman who has fucked or dated a black man. even those that know the stereotypes arent true still tend to be exclusionary of race mixers
>>
>>8695970
Clearly, mistakes were made. We should've picked our own cotton and left the beasts in the wild.
>>
>>8696065
>
You're not giving an argument. You're just picking out incidences that fit your narrative and making up BS statistics (wtf is this 5%-95% shit?)
>>
File: Dekster-Dzhekson-foto_13.jpg (41KB, 411x570px) Image search: [Google]
Dekster-Dzhekson-foto_13.jpg
41KB, 411x570px
Where should I move to get a black husband like this?
>>
>>8695519
I am white and I avoid blacks, really you should do the same
>>8695970
THIS, why would anybody like black men?
>>
>>8697992
>black husband
you are delusional
>>
>>8698100

This. Black men are all like their mothers - retarded sluts.
>>
File: what the fuck is this shit 2.png (656KB, 656x432px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck is this shit 2.png
656KB, 656x432px
>>8695970
I live in a fucking negroid hellhole, nice to know that once I get out of here I'll still have to worry about niggers.
>>
>>8696282
>good way to judge an entire race of people across the world
Well you just have to look at their achievements, it's not that hard to disprove your counterpoints.
>whines on 4chan and does fuck all about changing world into ideal image
If the world is fucked beyond repair you won't get smart people trying to fix it, they will stay clear of the mess and live their lives as happily as possible while stupid fucks like you receive the worse of it.
>>
>>8696065
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1489358622523.jpg (71KB, 460x550px) Image search: [Google]
1489358622523.jpg
71KB, 460x550px
>>8695970
I think you might prefer /pol/ my nigga
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.