[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know where else to ask this >be me >grow up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (307KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
307KB, 500x272px
Don't know where else to ask this

>be me
>grow up with dad asking when i'm getting a gf
>dad i'm 12
>constantly say i'll just date girls when i'm older
>one girl obsessed with me and calling me on the phone
>blow her off because not interested in girls at all but the thought of males also didn't compute like that was actually a thing someone could do
>proceed to 8th grade
>have openly flaming emo gay friend but I didn't think that was a bad thing, he was fun to hang out with and play video games with
>move onto highschool but leave for a different highschool for 3 years and leave him behind
>puberty
>FLAMING DEGENERACY OH GOD IT SLAMMED INTO ME LIKE A TRUCK THE PAIN
>come back to that highschool senior year
>throw myself at him and get plowed
>ends terribly because best friend turned relationship was a bad idea and it was awkward

Was there any early signs?
Did I do this to myself?
Did my friend turn me gay?
Do I just have daddy issues?
Why would I do this to myself it hurts my family

I'm 22 now how do I force myself to like women please make it stop
>>
>>8695426
You were never straight and never will be.
>>
>>8695460

I
But I don't feel good at all, so something must be wrong
>>
Does every high school have that one alternative/emo flamer who serves as an awakening experience for the other gay/bi/curious guys in their year group?
>>
>>8695426
UK?
>>
>>8695426
>Was there any early signs?

Not being attracted to females was one. How the hell does someone not know they're gay before being old enough to attend high school? Did you really not hit puberty until your senior year?

>Did I do this to myself?

Not really. being attracted to the same sex isn't something you can choose.

>Did my friend turn me gay?

No. But having an emotional attachment to a best friend who is openly gay might have had some sort of affect on you/

>Do I just have daddy issues?
>Why would I do this to myself it hurts my family

How does being gay hurt your family? If your dad has an issue with you being gay then your dad has issues.

>ends terribly because best friend turned relationship was a bad idea and it was awkward

A long time best friend who also happens to be gay and the friendship blossoming into a romantic relationship is the best thing that could happen for most gay teens. You should appreciate just how lucky you were, even if the relationship wasn't perfect.
>>
>>8695426
mistake was getting plowed by an emo guy instead of plowing him
>>
Not OP

>>8696063
>How the hell does someone not know they're gay before being old enough to attend high school?

I didn't know I was gay until I had sex with a woman. Even then, I had her as my gf for almost three years.
>>
>>8698260
Are you a dude or lady?

Did you really never feel any sort of sexual or emotional feelings for another person? Not a single schoolyard crush? nothing at all until the moment you had sex?
>>
>>8698282
I'm a guy. I had a crush on a girl in high school. I also had a crush on another girl later.

Despite that, I don't get turned on by women.
>>
>>8695473
of course you don't. Your father pressured you all your life to fuck girls.
>>
>>8696063
>How the hell does someone not know they're gay before being old enough to attend high school?

I didn't know until 21...

Grew up in a very working class family, and attended a very rundown, working class secondary school in an ex-industrial town in the North of England. The concept of being gay was so shunned that it must have repressed me for years. Kept making excuses for why I wasn't into men for years until I was borderline mouth raped on a night out and my body couldn't lie anymore

It's like the plot of some really shitty gay drama, except there's no happy ending to it
>>
>>8696063
You ask this in like every thread, how is it so hard to imagine anti-social 4channers not realizing they're gay until it starts getting weird that they're not interested in girls
>>
>>8698286
So despite being gay and half the human population being male, you never felt a single thing for another man until you tried fuckng a woman and just weren't into her?

>>8698327
You never felt any attraction to guys before then? ANY sexual or romantic thoughts about anyone at all? Did you never masturbate or become aroused or anything at all?
>>
>>8698361
No, never had a crush on a man. I've felt impressed by many more men (personality-wise) and all of my friends are male.

But romantic feelings I've only had for two women.

I was in a relationship with a woman despite the bad sex too. I didn't have romantic feelings for her, but it was still the most satisfying time of my life.
>>
>>8695473
Hahaha, god bless repression. Your father pressed you into girls (as many parents do) and probably you have being called faggot as an insult during your whole life.

How the hell did you think you would be cool with being gay from the beginning when half the society made you think gayness (or even not fucking some 10/10 girl before 15 y/o) makes you a failure?

You can't feel good when you think you are failing. Try to mature first and then try relationships again.
>>
>>8698260

Three years without sex. Boy, was she patient. That or she was fucking guys on the side with or without your knowledge.
>>
>>8698994
we had sex, I just didn't enjoy it that much

I could stay hard for a really long time because it was boring for me, it must have been kind of cool for her

I would just think of hard cocks when I decided I should come
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.