[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm planning on buying my first anal dildo (male). What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 31PTp9jnXWL._AC_US218_.jpg (4KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
31PTp9jnXWL._AC_US218_.jpg
4KB, 218x218px
So I'm planning on buying my first anal dildo (male). What size would you recommend for a "beginner". I want it to be able to hit the g-spot.
>>
>baddragon.com
>>
Stainless steel or glass pickle
>>
silicone will be best. glass toys are nice too but only a narrow glass wand would be appropriate for a beginning
>>
File: aneros.jpg (16KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
aneros.jpg
16KB, 500x495px
>>8694890
the prostate is only a few inches inside the rectum.
you can literally massage it with your forefinger.

The Aneros is the best selling toy out there for a reason: it is small and hits the spot

https://www.amazon.com/Aneros-Helix-Silicone-Prostate-Massager/dp/B005VJIESA/

pic related

you can google for other toy reviews.

personally, i think the aneros is far too small.
i like the feeling of being stretched and i don't care so much about prostate stimulation.

i also like something that looks like a penis so i go for the falcon manrammer

https://www.amazon.com/Icon-Brands-83883283-Falcon-Manrammer/dp/B002QC1GA8/

it is easy to hold onto in the bath which is where i penetrate myself, and it is realistic and firm and looks just like my ex, so i cum pretty quickly.
>>
File: 71UW6MqVJ-L._SL1500_.jpg (157KB, 657x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71UW6MqVJ-L._SL1500_.jpg
157KB, 657x1500px
>>8695509
>Falcon-Manrammer-Large

The dimensions are: Length: 16", Insertable Length: 10", Girth: 8.25" at largest point, Width: 2.5" at largest point.

That is pretty big for a beginner but it is sturdy and well worth every penny.
I tried the suction cup dildos but they never stick.
Don't know what I'm doing wrong.
I just like having the handle and my bf sometimes uses it on my and the handle makes it easier to hang on to.
>>
>>8695509
The aneros sells well because it's got a figurative "NO HOMO" stamped all over it through marketing.

OP: Get a penis-width silicone dildo. A long length just makes it easier to grip so don't worry about that. Stay away from rubber or "jelly" materials.
>>
>>8695537
well, in theory something hard that specifically rubs up and pushes in on your prostate and stays there to put pressure on it as you're seated and moved around could feel incredible. whether or not the aneros really lives up to that idea i don't know since i haven't tried one yet. i have tried various toys of similar idea and the problem i have with them is that sizing is really everything; if the measurements are slightly off you aren't going to get the effect of it being pressed up against your prostate. i really should try stuff like the aneros because i love the idea of something that presses into my prostate but i can't really see all that fun in it if it doesn't vibrate
>>
>>8695556
Pleasure for a prostate is not vibration, but massaging: regular and rhythmic, firm but not pounding.

Your finger is the best prostate massager.
You don't need to shell out for the DildoJew.
>>
>>8694890
well I can tell you don't relay on amazon reviews when they say good fora beginner,,, shits so fucking big it makes you wonder what beginner size was for them... I recommend some thing soft 8 inches with suction base and smooth! smooth makes it easier to slide and ride 8 inches is a good size so your not hugging a wall or anything just to use it... and suction bases so it can be used hands free... Also pick up a good bottle of lube... Lube for beginners is a abaslute MuSt!! no joke you will go through more lube then I go through beer at a all you can drink party lol.... anyways hope this helps ya some and happy 1st time go slow and have fun :)
>>
>>8694890
>get banned on a blueboard for a stick figure comic dick in one panel out of 12-16
>photos of highly realistic plastic dicks in real colors are fine as op's on this blueboard
someone needs to hang themselves
>>
>>8697096
>being this new
lurk moar
post less
>>
>>8694935
dont listen to that shill. BD is overpriced fetish gear. Something in the 6-7 inch rabge shouldnt be too thick and will hit your prostate
>>
aneros plus master series vibrator.

The end.
>>
>>8695626
using a finger is so awkward when you're trying for a hands free orgasm tho
>>
File: xSH-A_M4.jpg (18KB, 387x387px) Image search: [Google]
xSH-A_M4.jpg
18KB, 387x387px
>>8697293
this is really not true at all. no, you don't need bad dragon toys to have fun but bad dragon has by far the best quality silicone dildos you'll find just about anywhere. the quality of the silicone is unreal. the problem with most silicone toys on the market is that they use cheap silicone that feels really excessively hard. the silicone bad dragon uses is way nicer than probably anything you'll find on amazon in sex shops and is a lot softer and more realistic feeling.

people don't "shill" bad dragon, their products are just really good and it really does make a difference. there probably are a few other companies making silicone toys of the same kind of quality as bad dragon, but i haven't found them
>>
>>8697541
a glass wand is what you want if you just want to rub the prostate
>>
one big enough to kill yourself
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.