[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I’m really not trying to make anyone upset but how can anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

I’m really not trying to make anyone upset but how can anyone who identifies as a transgender woman (not non binary or any of that stuff) do things like keep their beard or present partially male and be ok with it? I’m no hsts or girly girl but I 100% distance myself from anything even remotely male..
>>
They're trying to make a statement- my guess is they're trying to say a woman can look like whatever she wants.

to me though, it just screams "I don't really have dysphoria!"

I wish people would put the bare minimum into passing- maybe not looking like a freak show would help our image with society a bit.
>>
>>8694104
The idiot in this photo has said he has no desire to transition and is "body positive" despite looking like a nauseatingly disgusting beast. He also identifies as genderqueer and wants you to call him they/them pronouns.
>>
File: shrugs.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
I guess there's a huge difference between "identifying" with a mental illness and actually being diagnosed with one.
>>
>>8694104
why does he shave his nipples?
i'd also like to know how to get rid of this kind of belly fat?
>>
It's just a garden-variety screaming queer, these dudes have always been around. The genderqueer shit is just nonsense for attention, which all flamers crave anyway. If genderqueer didn't exist theyd be a vegan and telling you all about that

>>8694185
Run around the block
>>
>>8694197
>Run around the block
it's been 2 months it's still there
>>
>>8694133
yeah that means they are not trans but anti-gender political activists
>>
>>8694185
>i'd also like to know how to get rid of this kind of belly fat?
eat less
calories in calories out is all you need to know if you want to lose weight, it's the simple
download my fitness pal
>>
>>8694513
i already eat less only two meals a day
>>
>>8694577
Eat more meals a day but still less calories.
Also eating healthy, don't try starving yourself either, your body will just try preserving more fat.
>>
>>8694587
i dump half a liter of mtn dew every 2-3 days into my body. Is that a lot of calories?
>>
>>8694104
>I’m really not trying to make anyone upset
you really know 4chan is on a decline when people start making posts starting with that
>>
>>8694222
Eat less.
>>
>>8694587
>don't try starving yourself either, your body will just try preserving more fat
No it doesn't, fuck off
>>
made it difficult or impossible (limited mobility, major executive dysfunction that got in the way of other hygiene things as well, hypersensitive skin where shaving was extremely painful or made them break out in hives, etc.). i also knew someone who just couldn't manage to look in a mirror long enough to shave due to BDD, but the presence of facial hair still gave her great dysphoria
>>
>>8694704
weird, the top half of my post got erased. maybe i fucked up & didn't notice. it should've read:

>>8694104
>the people i've known who didn't shave had major disabilities that made it difficult or impossible...
>>
facial hair + makeup always grosses me out

I'm not trying to hate on Jacob, it's just a viseral reaction I get
since going on hrt I've found myself being more attracted to men wearing makeup or nonpassing (but still cute) trans people...but never never makeup with facial hair

I don't know what it is but it's very off putting to me
>>
>>8694104
This is disgusting. I'm sorry, but I will never refer to this guy with female pronouns. He's clearly a fucking man.
>>
>>8694609

Read the nutrition label and figure it out.
>>
>>8695897
sure but i will not know if thats too much or okay
>>
>>8696016

Oy vey.

Calculate your TDEE (google it). Calculate your calories throughout the day (all of them) and make sure it's less than your TDEE (many calculators will tell you by how much depending on how fast you want to lose weight, but 500 less is pretty standard).
>>
>>8694185
I don't think he's shaved shit. But then again, I don't grow nearly that much hair past an inch under my nipples. This guy is not only taking no measures to shave, he's naturally hirsute.

Hirsute people can obviously transition, it's just slightly more effort... And this guy hasn't tried at all.

By the way, this is bait
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.