[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many genders is there really, /lgbt/? Like, there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1499305060700.jpg (6KB, 251x189px) Image search: [Google]
1499305060700.jpg
6KB, 251x189px
How many genders is there really, /lgbt/? Like, there's more focus nowadays on trans communities and people who identify inbetween male and female (or who identify as neither).

Genuinely wondering, how many genders would you say there are? I always thought that if somebody was trans, then the gender they are transitioning into is how they would want to be identified, but I was told recently that's not true. A little help?
>>
>>8693334
Only two genders. Close the thread pls.
>>
The current model is that gender is a spectrum that 99% of people fall onto the opposite ends.
I'm pretty sure you're supposed to treat them like what they are transitioning into.
The only time I think it is okay to identify someone otherwise is if they are still in the closet and don't want to be outed
I'm trans, but definitely a man. I don't totally understand being nonbinary, but I still support them because it's a similar situation.
>>
There are two genders
Now stop
>>
2 genders
T. Transwoman
>>
At my guess and in my experience, it's probably dependent on dysphoria. There's no 'third gender' wing to the spectrum outside of male and female, but some people are kinda stuck in the middle.

Cis boys
Cis girls

Trans boys
Trans girls

Trans kiddos who don't want to stay as their assigned gender but don't want to take it the whole way, and do HRT for androgyny (? heard of one such case)

And trans people who have dysphoria with both and just don't want to be seen in a gendered light at all.
>>
>>8693334
Genders aren't real. There is only biological sex.
>>
>>8693334
two dip shit. You can feel like more or less of a boy or a girl and thats fine, but fuck if i'm gonna call people they kek. Intersex people have a physical deformity and i really feel for them, but they have always existed. This non binary demi girl/boy bull shit is all transtrender tumblr lunacy dragged way to far and has smeared the already shitty attitude cis peeps have about trans people. And i don't blame them, i anyone who is happy they are trans is strait outta tumblr.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.