[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >dating FTM for 3 years >name is Noah >helped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

File: Screenshot_5.png (145KB, 607x496px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
145KB, 607x496px
>be me
>dating FTM for 3 years
>name is Noah
>helped him pick it out
>get it legally changed
>help with treatments
>get him one of those fake penises that you put in your pants so it looks like your packing until surgery
>buy him beard oils and shit to help with facial hair growth
>be there to support with literally everything
>pay tons of attention to him
>great sex
>genuinely happiest I've ever been in my whole life
>come home a week after anniversary to see everything of his is gone
>not even a goodbye note
>i don't wanna go on

it's been a week since, i was gonna ask them to marry me, what the fuck do i do. i loved them so god damn much
I'm seriously considering suicide right now
>>
>>8692866
Oh my god, that's terrible. I'm so sorry OP. Do you have any way of contacting him?
Btw prepare for this thread to be hijacked hard. People are going to say it's your fault for dating a "mentally ill tranny".
>>
>>8692876
ive tried every form of contact possible, im thinking of going to canada to see his parents(Super supportive to him god bless) and ask if theyve seen him or atleast pass a message to him
>>
>>8692884
That sounds like a good start.

I'm just speculating here but trans people get super insecure about almost anything (as you may well know), and although I don't know the situation with you and him, but you can never underestimate that insecurity. I don't know exactly how to combat that in FtMs though, I tried myself and failed, and I'm MtF so I figured I knew what I was in for. I guess there's probably this whole other set of expectations he has as a guy though.

One thing's for sure, you're going to have to have a very long heart to heart about your relationship, how you both feel, and what you expect from it.
>>
>>8692884
Married to FtM here

Please keep trying, FtMs are the type to get extremely suicidal and just not ever mention it and hide the signs. Please don't give up just yet. He might have mentally beaten himself up until he felt like you deserved better.
>>
>>8692866
he's ded
>>
>>8692884
>>8692899
Why would you want to have contact with someone who abandoned you? It would do no good to allow them sway over the situation. Those who, in insecurity, beg you to chase them on into destructive despair... are not best dealt with by encouraging their behavior. Best to ignore it, move on like it was nothing; they return only when you are stronger and live without your attachment to them. It's no good to fight for something that another person can't fight for.

You can't sustain something broken alone.
>>
>>8692911
>>8692899

i just thought everything was perfect with us, we danced every other night because he said he wanted to learn, he would wake me up at 3-4 AM just to go somewhere spontaneously (coffee place, somewhere to eat or explore, there was never a dull moment in our lives together,

was it my fault for assuming thinking everything was alright?
>>
I don't wanna be morbid, but do you know that he's still alive?
>>
>>8692940

It's not your fault at all- most of the time, things do seem like everything was alright.

Hell, it might still have been that way- it might have been a very quick decision he made without thinking about it beforehand
>>
>>8692940
>was it my fault for assuming thinking everything was alright?
Hell no. No one deserves to be abandoned out of nowhere. Even if you had been at fault in some way, the reasonable response would be for him to talk about it with you or break up. Abandoning you in the way he did is in no way justified, unless you also happened to be beating him with a bike chain every night and just didn't think to mention it.

It sucks when someone you trusted blindsides you, but that doesn't make it your fault and it doesn't make you stupid. It just makes them a liar.
>>
>>8692961
>unless you also happened to be beating him with a bike chain every night and just didn't think to mention it.

to be fair, that is an easy thing to forget
>>
>>8692940
You can't beat yourself up for what he didn't communicate to you. It's not healthy. I wish I could have given that advice to myself. You always fixate on all the things you did wrong, but in the end it's not just about you, it's about what you share with each other.

And don't be too concerned about all the suicide talk, why would he bother taking all his stuff if he was just going to kill himself?
>>
>>8692945
yes he is, he wasn't suicidal, never was..he always had a great supportive family friends and me,,never really had any breakdowns or anytthing

when we met i didn't know they were even transgender, but on our second date he told me and i said i was okay with that, i did so much studying trying to make sure i called them the correct pronouns and all that, this was back when i was still learning English so this was more or less all new to me.. i wasnt intentionally ignorant to the whole /lgbt/ thing i just hadn't heard about it much but they really made me open my eyes, they made me a better person for it, i tried so hard for them i attended the groups and gatherings and rallies for him
>>
>>8692961
>>8692956

alright, thank you very much for the re-assurance

and no bike chain beatings or anything like that..
>>
>>8692971

It's really sounding like you are NOT at fault here. From what we're hearing, you haven't done anything wrong- certainly nothing to deserve just being walked out on.

Contacting his parents might be a good next step, see if they know anything

It sounds like you two had a strong, active relationship- it doesn't make sense for anyone to just walk out on that
>>
I pray that all goes well for you anon!
>>
>>8692940
You gave immense love, and he might not have had the ability to accept that he could be loved.

There is nothing to regret. It's in his hands, and you can't be expected to entirely uproot everything to fix something that... well, from personal experience, I know that trying too much to "fix" someone else isn't going to work. He has to sort it out alone, but if you do have a chance to say what you feel: it will be delicate and nigh impossible to work out a conversation that ends well.

If you really have hope, it's always a conversation that mixes you having the strength to withstand his feelings, and you being strong enough to say what you feel and convince him of something he doesn't want to believe. Even then, it could be over months or years after that you end up having the conversation again, because things not working resolves over a long period of time... if things like this happen, they will happen again. When love works, it just works. Things like this don't happen; sure, bumps and tension and trouble, but not outright leaving.

Talking about this is sad, but I've learned it's better to be honest about the reality of losing somebody. Losing someone's love over a long span of time is heart-breaking, yeah, but it's worse- sadder moreso- not to come to terms with it and deny it for too long. If he turns out not to be suffering with his decision to leave... then don't suffer yourself.
>>
>>8693000
>You gave immense love, and he might not have had the ability to accept that he could be loved.
this is where i'm at in my life and it hurts to read
i don't know how to accept the love people give me and i'm constantly scared they hate me deep down and wish i were dead. i don't know how to trust anyone anymore. places like this board are where their true feelings come out
>>
>>8693000
seriously thank you for saying that, i'll do my best to be strong, ill figure out at the very least what happened. if i can alteast figure out what happened ill be content, im not really a creature that deals with not knowing stuff very well,

thank you everyone
>>
>>8693015
I was in a long relationship... and thought I really loved them. We were going to get married. It fell apart and didn't have a short burn. It hurt a long, long time. It still hurts but seeing others sad probably only brings it back in a big way.

Know that you are a human no more or less worthy of love than any other person who lives in the world. Everyone has some meaning to their life or reason to be loved; we deserve to live and feel loved. If the only thing between that love is your mind, don't let that stop you from trusting people. If you have to be a bit closed off, a bit controlled, a bit careful--- it's okay as long as there are moments, important moments, where you can trust and connect with other people. You can still protect yourself and be loved.

>>8693020
I'll say one last thing that set me back for far too long: you have to accept when it comes to knowing, that you will not always know the full truth or have a satisfactory answer to your questions. The world, sadly... doesn't owe any of us answers. So you have to be happy with the ones you do eventually get.
>>
>>8692866
listen, I know it's hard to believe, but people just dont disappear like that out of their own accord, especially if they are privileged with passing like evert FtM shitstain ever, and have good life like you described

he probably ticked off wrong people-maybe mafia, maybe someone else-and he's gone
dead
call police and let them handle it
>>
>>8693062
Reading this thread, this was the first thing that came to mind too. Legit call the police after 24, just to make sure he's okay.
>>
>>8693070
>>8693062
Alright alright, ill call them, but i dont think this is what it is, but you guys do make valid points.. thank you everyone
>>
>>8693062
this seems really unlikely, stop watching crime movies
>>
>>8693087
Mafia shit is unlikely sure, but how many people do you know that just completely disappear like this with no warning? There's many possible explanations and calling the police isn't a bad idea once he's gone long enough to put out a missing persons report.
>>
>>8693100
I agree to call the police if his parent's haven't heard from him. Always better safe than sorry.

But a mentally ill (Im trans too not trying to hate) person disappearing of their own volition isn't that unbelievable. God willing it wasn't out of a suicidal urge, though I doubt it. Stick in there OP, the story's not over.
>>
>>8693107
Suicide isn't necessarily unlikely (though less likely given a seemingly happy relationship), but the weird thing is that all his stuff was gone. How many people take all their things when they're gonna kill themselves?
>>
>>8693136
I don't know, that is the weird thing. Though its not like people take all their things when they're kidnapped. This is certainly weird. Its like the beginning of a mystery novel. Very interesting.

...not to trivialize OP's emotions
>>
>>8692866
I don't know why but I feel like you're leaving out a lot of important stuff here
>>
File: q2btqae5bdlx.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
q2btqae5bdlx.png
17KB, 900x900px
>>8692866
>them
>>
File: 1400524326109.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1400524326109.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>8693185
yeah like
1. what is the gender of op
2. how did they help Noah. Financially? morally?
3. Did they disappear together with all their belongings? did they live together until then? these things are unclear
4. what country, which state?
5. How old?
6. what job, what education?

and much more
>>
>>8693263
also, OP said Noah disappeared a week after anniversary. Where was op during this week? why no contact?

did they leave in apartment, or a family house? did neighbors see anything? Did Noah have a car?

>>8692940
sounds like a life of drug addicts without job or responsibilities. if you danced and went to random places every night, what did you do at day? sleep?
>>
File: IMG_7271.jpg (109KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7271.jpg
109KB, 400x306px
>>8692866
Should have dated a real boy

Not a woman with t
>>
>>8692866
That sucks anon.
I know the first thing many think is that they decided to kill themselvs and so on but sometimes they just wanted to start over but lacked the courage to tell their partners about it so instead he kinda ghosted you in real life.

So yeah, maybe it's not the worst worst case kinda of thing and he just decided to go on stealth mode, move somewhere else and live as a guy or some shit and left you.
>>
>>8692884
Don't go to Canada and surprise them, call or text first
>>
>>8693700
Anyway I'm so sorry for you op, that sounds like the scariest thing someone could go through and I hope you and they will be ok.
>>
>>8692866
>ask them to marry me
We have gay marriage not them marriage.
>>
>>8692866
probably has commitment issues
>>
OP please update if something happens, because I have just had this in the back of my head today, this shit is sad.
>>
>>8692866
who the fuck pick up all their things before killing themselves
he left, call his parents or his friends
>>
File: 1474380796465.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1474380796465.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>8696012
the person that tries to make their suicide to look like a breakup to make it easier on their partner
>>
OP just got ghosted by the FtM who picked their shit up and left to go find someone else but wasn't confident enough to just tell it was over.

I just worry that OP itself isn't a MtF tranny or cis girl because this shit always crushes them more than with guys.
At least with me I would just be angry the faggot ghosted then move on to fuck a new dude.
>>
>>8693411
me on the [spoiler]left_[/spoiler]
>>
>>8692876
It is though.
>>
>>8696031
Well, if he was going that route, why didn't he actually talk to OP and formally "break up", move out and then do it? Just being gone with no notice obviously opens up all kinds of questions and doubt about it.
>>
Bad trees bring forth bad fruit. If it did not work, then maybe it was not meant to. You can do nothing but move on.
>>
>>8692866
OP, we need an update
>>
>>8692866
trans are the worst and you deserve that for failing into the trap, rest in piss OP
>>
>>8697218
Impulsive decision
>>
I'm sorry about what happened OP, but thanks for making a thread for it. I'm going through something similar but not nearly as bad as you. The replies you've got have helped me too.
>>
>>8692866
Consider suic...
>I'm seriously considering suicide right now
nvm
do it
>>
>>8692866
I'd like to know more about the great sex, specially if OP is a girl. What's the best way for an FTM to pleasure a woman?
>>
pls gibe update nao i am curious
>>
>>8700083
Wouldn't it be basically the same way lesbians do?
>>
>>8692866
Fuck thats so damn rough. I hope you get some closure
>>
>>8692866
that's trannies for you
>>
>>8702757
a trutrans would fuck same as a guy with a micro penis, so theres not a lot of info on that out there
>>
>>8702894
Guys with micro penises don't fuck.
They either eat their gfs out until they are done or watch them be fucked by other men.

My bet is that they just had sex like lesbians do, tons of fingering and oral.
>>
>>8702894
I don't know what you've been told, but the average clit even on T for years doesn't get big enough for penetration. We're talking like a inch hard, maybe two if you're really lucky.
>>
>>8702917
I'm at 2 inches 1 year on t and really unsatisfied with lesbian shit. I'd rather not use a strap on, it looks and feels stupid.
>>
>>8702938
Anon I think the strap-on is your best bet unless you had some kind of phalloplasty.
At least on my mind trying to penetrate something with 2" is kinda impossible.
>>
>>8702943
I'm still interested in how OP was able to have great sex regardless, but I'm kinda hoping to find some sort of extender that fits it
>>
>>8702960
hmm, since you mentioned extenders, well this thing is used by furries but there's a lot of "cock sleeves" maybe there's something you could work out for your size.

Think of pic, there's all kinds of models, pretty sure a non furry one exists too.
>>
File: CL1vyULXAAAD--l.jpg large.jpg (66KB, 1000x643px) Image search: [Google]
CL1vyULXAAAD--l.jpg large.jpg
66KB, 1000x643px
>>8702972
Damn I forgot the picture, every single time I fuckup.
>>
>>8702972
I've seen a couple specific for ftms but one is for making it look like there's something in your pants and the other is for masturbating (that buck angel thing). Maybe it could work, but I'm afraid it might come off too easily and I haven't seen any reviews of someone who actually tried it.
>>
did OP actually kill themselves
>>
>>8692866
your mistake was loving him

he did not want that and you ruined everything and invalidated his chosen identity by doing so, you selfish cunt
>>
File: 1497900866451.jpg (93KB, 604x550px) Image search: [Google]
1497900866451.jpg
93KB, 604x550px
>>8709789
Nigga you need to get better at shitposting.
At least write a wall of text with some kind of tumblr tier explanation or something.
>>
File: WY0oGDfe.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
WY0oGDfe.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>8692866
The anons going "hurdur it was a tranny wot did u expect kill urself xD" are fucking retarded, don't listen to them. I'm sorry for that anon, you should call the police/their parents to make sure he's at least ok and just know. He can't just disappear without a trace. I hope things will go well for you, stay stronk.
>>
>>8709867
>never gonna be a anime girl
>>
>>8709800
sometimes the naked truth is the most painful thing for someone to hear

rather than write a wall of text, let them be embraced by the shame and anxiety that springs forth from their own psyche
>>
>>8709960
>a wall of text

Casual 4chan browsers like yourself think three sentences is a text wall. No wonder you just shitpost drivel all day and tell yourself you're making better off.
>>
>>8709966
oh man I can hit the character limit whenever I want, about pretty much any subject that isn't extremely technical

but I only when I enjoy myself doing it
>>
>>8709895
sadly
>tfw forever 3dpd
>>
That's what you get for dating any biological female.
>>
joke: >>8702802
woke: >>8712365
>>
>>8692940
im sorry OP
i was with an FTM too, he ended up having commitment issues
i was in love with him
i think i still am

ill probably get shit for saying this, but i dont mean it maliciously
but i feel like ftms are very suspectible to personality changes
more than once i've had an ftm partner whos personality 180'd towards the end of the relationship
>>
how did they cut their numbers and mail and other associations from you overnight?
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.