[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>working class trans people start and play a very big role

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1495058822444.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1495058822444.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>working class trans people start and play a very big role in stonewall riots
>this creates the modern LGBT rights movement
>fast forward decades later
>middle class and up G and L people want the T removed from LGBT

How did this happen?
>>
>>8692177
Trans people were in the park shooting heroin while gay cis drag queens created a riot.
>>
File: 1500063336965.png (85KB, 327x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500063336965.png
85KB, 327x300px
>>8692177
Right wingers divide and conquer based on race and class, so dumb white gays and lesbians vote for right wingers because they think they'll get a tax break out of fucking over brown-skinned people and stick their head in the sand when the right-wing inevitably betrays them to their far more powerful religious supporters.
>>
>>8692177
I just posted this in the gay general.
It's because gay white men are incredibly privileged, and just like privileged Cis heterosexual white men they hijack other people's accomplishments and pretend that they're their own.
This is the history of the modern world. Cis European men pretending they invented shit created in Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
>>
>>8692184
Yeah, no. Several of those "drag queens" transitioned.
>>
>>8692177

Because now that the T have served their purpose- doing the actual fighting- they've become a hindrance on cis gays, so the cis gays want to drop them.

That's what privilege does- as soon as you start getting it, you drop anyone who might be a threat to it.

So when homosexuality started to be considered acceptable, the homosexuals quickly dropped the transsexuals in the hope that it might help the homosexuals.

Further, to make themselves look better, homosexuals like to claim that trans people had nothing to do with the queer civil rights movement, so that it seems less bad to drop them.
>>
>>8692223
>Durhhhh there were no transgendereds at Stonewall they were all crossdressers and why do we gots to be lumped in with a mental illness?

Such a boring and weak argument too.
>>
>>8692177
wow that truck might be the trashiest thing I've ever seen. All it's missing is the truck nutz.
>>
File: MARSHAPJOHNSON.jpg (29KB, 510x382px) Image search: [Google]
MARSHAPJOHNSON.jpg
29KB, 510x382px
>>8692177
Was Marsha a tranny or a Drag Queen..?
>>
In actually support trans people as a gay cis and recognize their impact on lgbt history. However if said that in real life I'd probably get called our for virtue signaling or someshit, just like when I said I prefer the term queer over lgbt because its a broader term that covers more gray areas and does away with hierarchy semiotics
>>
>>8692348
Her and Sylvia Rivera were transwomen, though drag queen and tranny were more interchangeable
>>
>>8692348

'Marsha' was a domestic terrorist
>>
>>8692355
Honestly, you'd probably get less shit being flung at you irl than you would here. this place is toxic as heck
>>
>>8692184

Pretty accurate, honestly. Will never understand why attempted murder and vigilantism continues to be celebrated by gays.
>>
>>8692191
>>8692192
>white gays support democratic candidates overwhelmingly
>durr privilege! They vote for republicans because durr privilege
Idiots, 4Chan doesn't represent any group accurately
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.