[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did something stupid. A friend of mine from college who knew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Chloe Chooses Bay.gif (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe Chooses Bay.gif
3MB, 960x540px
I did something stupid.

A friend of mine from college who knew me pre-transition and I were hanging out. He told me two FAAB were transmen now. I first jokingly said it was a huge loss because I had a crush on one of them. After he told me about the second, I shook my head and said being trans was almost a trend these days.

The transmen in question were both huge social justice warriors in college. Neither were uncomfortable with showing their nude bodies in the student newspaper's annual naked issue. It came out of nowhere and was difficult to believe. Our campus is basically radical liberal heaven. There's no reason they wouldn't transition then, but many of the same things could be said about me.

I feel bad for being skeptical. Some of it comes from having a minor crush on one of them and also my general disdain for the male form--MtF here.

How should I stop myself from feeling this way in the future?
>>
They're obviously trenders but the one thing I can't stand that mtfs do is act like a shithead towards ftms because of their "general disdain for the male form", so cut that shit out because I see it all the time on here.

Beyond that I don't see anything wrong with what you said, this SJW stuff has gone too far.
>>
>>8691245
>transbian
>general disdain for the male form
AGP confirmed
New flash: you're a transtrender.
>>
>>8691327
>AGP confirmed
Yes, clearly my grade school day dreams of giving my testicles to Ursala to transform me into a female mermaid were foresight of the current trend.

>>8691310
>the one thing I can't stand that mtfs do is act like a shithead towards ftms because of their "general disdain for the male form", so cut that shit out because I see it all the time on here.

I think that's secondary to the transtrender thing, but I agree. Turning into a manhating lesbian contradicts everything I stand for. I won't let that happen.

Tips on counteracting it?
>>
Tbh, I would suspect them both of being trenders too the minute I heard they'd been photographed naked. It's a very "trender" thing to do, and my suspicions are always raised in cases like that.

t. FtM who wouldn't have modeled nude pre-transition without a gun to his head
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.