[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a gay man and also a male supremacist. Am I the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

I'm a gay man and also a male supremacist. Am I the only one here? I don't think so.
I REALLY believe women should stay home.
Maybe allowed to vote, but 2 female votes equal one male vote.

Women are unnatractive, boring, tyrannical and manipulative.
>>
seems pretty arbitrary desu. why not base it on iq, political awareness, community involvement, something that actually says something about a person.
>>
File: Pimozide.jpg (122KB, 1000x946px)
Pimozide.jpg
122KB, 1000x946px
>>8691140
>>8691140
Thoughts on the tranny menace?

How do we keep them from trying to turn our precious young femme gays into straight seducing monsters with their titty skittles?
>>
>>8691140
you're not the only one, but man, fuck off
>>
>>8691157
Yes, we can talk about these distinctions between men. Women outside.
>>
>>8691168
Let's me real there's a reason they're femme. Let them have those failures let us cultivate our radical faeries and drag queens
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 650x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 650x700px
>>8691140
Why do gay men think that their sexuality is something that inherently interesting and valuable to other people?

You should develop qualities as a person first before people begin to respect and maybe accept you.
>>
>>8691168
I think it is time to acknowledge that transgenderism is pure homophobia.
SImple.

>b-but I can't be gay, right? I'm straight but in the wrong body buhuuuu
>>
>>8691198
Unlike trannies, biscum, "asexuals", pansexual, queer, and other assorted entries, we are not ashamed of who we are.
>>
>>8691201
Absolutely.
>>
>>8691201
Agreed. Internalized homophobia.
>>
>>8691203
you have nothing to be ashamed in 2017 anno domini because you are already accepted in society

go back to 1957 and let's see how cocky you'd be back then
>>
>>8691233
Homosexuality is a biological demonstrable reality. "Trans" is a social movement to internalize homophobia and conform to those 1957 gender roles in hopes of being accepted as women rather than having to prove gay men are equally worthy of rights as straight men and piggyback off the gains of feminism since then.
>>
>>8691233
Gay men were fucking ruling the world since ever.
We don't need LGBT and never did. It was just leftist propaganda and now everyone knows that because the LGBT community is turning against us.
>>
>>8691254
hahahaha fuck off youre supposed to be some master race but really the only race you guys win is the race to the grave. go team AIDS!!! good for you hon, you think homosexual behavior in nature is for pleasure (they rape each other during the females off-heat periods to let off steam because they lack self control) in any animal but mountain goats, yknow the animals who eat trash
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.