[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here closely followed this guide before? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Has anyone here closely followed this guide before? I'm a month in and while it's great to be exercising again; I'm getting slightly burned out.

It would really help with motivation if someone could share with me what their experiences were like and if the results were worth it.

I'm just tired of not being cute
>>
File: photos.png (428KB, 475x476px) Image search: [Google]
photos.png
428KB, 475x476px
>>8687236
me, I pass with photoshop ;3
>>
>>8687264
Stop shitposting.
>>
Sorry your thread got ignored OP. Some of this guide is a meme, but I have worked out a little bit (but then stopped again because I'm a lazy fuck) and changed my diet to include no red meat, a little less dairy, and mint tea. Like the guide says, it's also important to take care of your skin and hair. I've switched to using women's shampoo+conditioner and it works fucking miracles. I will never go back to men's. Also a little bit of girl perfume doesn't hurt. I've got compliments. But yeah just change your diet a little bit at a time and exercise a little bit at a time (completely drastic changes will fuck you up by putting too much stress on your body.) If you're a femboy then you just need to keep exercising, eating right and taking care of yourself but if you actually wanna be gril then stop fucking around and get on hormones. Also I take the PM supplement but I'm honestly starting to think it's just placebo. Oh yeah I should also mention I've been on estrogen for nearly a month and that's helped way more than anything in this guide. God damn I need to start working out more.

TL;DR Get on hormones if you really care.
>>
>>8690241
>it's also important to take care of your skin and hair. I've switched to using women's shampoo+conditioner and it works fucking miracles.
lolwat there's no such thing as "mens and womens" shampoo

You must be trans because only women would believe that marketing bullshit
>>
>>8690251
I'm talking about shampoo marketed for women and marketed for men. Like Pantene vs. Old Spice. Chill the fuck out.
>>
>>8690260
There's no difference because that's just marketing gimmicks..... Women have a tendency not to read ingredients labels which is why marketing companies make "female" products because they know they can charge more because women are less likely than men to actually look into the details of what they buy.

There's no difference between products, it's a scam. But it's a scam that works particularly well against females hence why it's so common.
>>
>>8690287
Since switching to using Pantene and Dove I have literally felt differences in my hair. It's gotten a lot softer and less coarse. Maybe it's just Placebo, too, but I can't deny it feels like my hair's softer.
>>
>>8687236
I made everything in the guide for 3 months and I had to stop. Without HRT and in boy's clothes i was being catcalled by men all the time, even had my ass grabbed twice, lost all my muscle mass and became a complete whimp, even grew A cup boobs.

Beware of the risks
>>
>>8690325
Both of those companies make male and female versions though, neither has different ingredients, but they certainly price them differently.

It's kind of like mens and womens razors, they're not actually different, "blade angle" and whatever other nonsense people come up with isn't real. They basically just change the packaging and the colour of the razors so they can charge women more money for the same thing.
>>
>>8690241
Thanks for your honest reply. I'll definitely keep at this routine. The skin and hair tips are very nice, makes the skin on my face feel so smooth. I'm not sure about hormones still but I'll give it some more thought. Again, thank you.

>>8690349
Is this a meme or are you for real? If so, that sounds nice another then the molesting part.
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YNGUSH6zutTcv_osPURNvH8K19mXiX730Y-JeDRMNbI/edit
>>
>>8690912
Oh my, that seems pretty useful.
>>
>>8690676
I'm just memeing
>>
>>8687236
the weight loss section is fucked, .5g of protein for pound is what it meant to say.

multi vitamins are a meme unless you legitimately are low on something ignore recommendations for and vitamins or mineral supplements.
calorie in vs calorie out is all that matters for weight

also hormones in your food while true, is negligible look up specific supplements for hormones yourself in hrt gen
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.