[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So today I used this thing for the first time to keep it clean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pera-irrigación-corysan.jpg (30KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
pera-irrigación-corysan.jpg
30KB, 450x254px
So today I used this thing for the first time to keep it clean down there.
But I think somehow I fucked up.
Maybe I inserted it too deep or I used to much whater and things end up being alot messyer than I spected.

Is this normal?
How exactly do you guys use this?

>ib4 dude anal sex is messy deal with it
Yeah I get it i just whant to make it less messy ok?
>>
>>8686907
Easy

Warm Water
I use prob half a bulb at most of the larger one, using too much can be a prob, you want to clean the place where the dick goes, not your entire GI tract

Wait a short bit. Maybe less than a min
Sit and pass it out, waiting a few min at least, sitting and chilling
Don't force it, just wait and chill

Do the whole thing 2 more times or so
>>
>>8686907
I think the problem is actually that you inserted it to deep.
When you douche you're supposed to clean your rectum, however when you insert it too deep you put water in your colon and if there's water in there it means shit is going to come down and all the time you spent cleaning your rectum would have been for nothing.

Just take your time and don't insert the enema ,or whatever you're using, too deep and you'll be fine. Remember to clean until the water comes out clear.

Also, anal sex doesn't have to always be messy if you clean well and take your time when you fuck instead of going full drilling during 2 hours straight you shouldn' be shitting on his dick.

Have fun :)
>>
>>8686907
You dont need to douche, as long as when you shit all of it comes out you're fine.
>>
>>8686907
What you did is basically the cleaning session that XXL dildo users do.
If you're incredibly nervous about "accidents" you might want to plan ahead and do such a rigorous cleaning session before sex, although it takes a lot more time than regular cleaning.
>>
>>8686907
is this healthier than a full blown enema?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.