[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I bi if I'm only willing to date men that are on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 100.png (927KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
100.png
927KB, 1280x720px
Am I bi if I'm only willing to date men that are on the feminine side? I had a chat with my gay friend and I told him I would date a guy if he was a more feminine sort of guy and he said I'm not gay or bi, I'm just a more open straight guy because my aesthetic preference is still very clearly in the female lane.

Can I really say I'm still completely straight though if I'm willing to date a non-trans male who identifies as a male and has a penis just because they're more feminine? It's true though I vastly prefer feminine appearance and figures though but the idea of dating a shorter guy who's not super muscled up and is kind of cute is still pretty erotic to me. I would 100% suck said guy's dick too, that doesn't bother me in the least.
>>
You are like 10% gay, you need to be at least 40% gay to be bi.
>>
>>8686895
G A M P
A
M
P
>>
>>8686895
yes it's fucking gay. it's a guy ffs. that's like asking if you're still straight for liking a tomboy. tell you're friend his a fucking idiot
>>
You're attracted to femininity not masculinity so no, you're not bi. A guy that looks like a girl is telling your brain that it's a girl and that's what's triggering your attraction.
>>
>>8686895
You're fine with getting it with men and that makes you bi. Your friend is retarded along with other posters in this thread
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.