[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me 28 years old >late to transition >never had sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

>be me 28 years old
>late to transition
>never had sex
>so I'll probably stay a Virgin mtf
How do I deal with uncoming Lonliness that is gonna come with my life???
>>
>>8686576
>develop the key to immortality
>live long enough to see true sex changes
>become young and qt
>>
>>8686576
you know the answer anon, you just don't want to admit it
>>
>>8686576
I stopped to care on antidepressants
I dont want to have sex as a man anyway and I dont form attachments, Ive had couple gfs when I was younger and nothing serious came out of it
>>
>>8686576
chaser reporting in.

i'll be your bf
>>
>>8686618
What an hero??? Because I thought about it

>>8686748
Yea I wanted to have sex as a girl woth a guy who loved me so I never did it now Im like whatver just fuck me.

>>8686770
How old are you anon? And u don't pass as a girl but I do get ftm alot
>>
>>8686791
I meant I don't pass as a girl
>>
>>8686798
i'm probably too young for you, 23.
>>
>>8686576
Cure yourself. Make interpersonal connection unneccessary. Realize that you're society's refuse - a freak that's been shoved into this simply by being too girly, and that you've been set up to be a punching bag because people desperately crave someone to hate.

And realize that with such a setup, being friendly with people is absolutely unfitting.

Learn to hate sex. Gradually discover all the sick aspects of it. Get de-addicted to the dream of it, purge your delusional fondness of the hooking points of sex.
>>
>>8686979
Oh hey there, friend. I see you are lost.
Here let me forward you to a place you can call home and stay there:
>>>/gendercritical/
>>
>>8686576
take care of yourself. Continue being yourself, keep transitioning if you're already in.

Make friends, even if they're not lovers, just guy friends, girl friends, gamer friends, everyone. Enjoy your friendship with them.

Don't be afraid to show affection and receive it. It's not a contract and it's not obscene, and good people will appreciate it. It will make you feel good inside, even if it doesn't lead into a relationship or sex obviously.

and keep your heart open. You will be surprised when someone comes into your life who likes you for who you are, and when the time is right, you can improve even more. Being ugly is curable. Our lives are going to be longer than ever this generation. Don't trap yourself into thinking you're incomplete. Identify with what you really are: the thing that changes and creatively steers your life. If you see yourself like that, you'll find people.

I'd love to be your friend OP. Don't think loneliness lasts forever. I used to think that too.
>>
>>8686616
this anon knows. in 20 years the escape velocity will be available in our lifetime: there will be immortality that will make everyone on this planet live perpetually so long as there is no obvious critical damage to your organs
>>
File: 1450661878014.jpg (44KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
1450661878014.jpg
44KB, 379x364px
>>8687188
>everyone
Not a chance in hell. It'll be kept secret until a solution to overpopulation is developed. That solution will be soft genocide of mortal humans by the immortals via sterilization. For all we know it has already begun and transgenderism is the first part of their plan to normalize consenting to infertility.
t. tonfoil hat salesman
>>
The loneliness and sadness you've known so far can always change. It won't happen on its own, but it can. Hearing what people around here say about anyone older than their early 20s doesn't help. It's not true.
>>
>>8687365
it is already an open secret that isnt believed in because of people being pathologically attached to their death drive. people dont want to be immortal, but you should look at people from ages 5-30 and youll see rapid technological embracing of new ideas. look at how quickly gay people picked up PrEP to reduce HIV infectivity. look at the smartphones. look at how quickly new trends and ideas are accepted not because they are new but theres some advanced signaling by the youth and those not jaded to see new combinations of old things as advantageous

if they try to reduce knowledge of this technology, the common drive to rebellion will be overwhelming. the current procedures being developed by aubrey de gray's foundation are procedures that theoretically could be done by a huge swath of currently employed doctors because they are being tailor made not for an elite, but for the common person. they are made to be deployed and realistically be accessible. it will change the very balance of power on this planet. there will be no infertility for anyone: the next step is not more elitism, but a soft communism with free information and loose copyrights on the internet. they will have wombs for us and functional organs/testes for transmen. they will have limbs for the limbless. we already have the building blocks.

the reality is that the elite co-opt populism to maintain their power. they will have no power if they do not begin to give significant scraps from the table to the proles. there is an insurrection coming, and the beneficent rulers will only live on the back of those who write the history of such a conflict--- they must be, again, as history has shown, benevolent to survive. the whole structure of society, the nature of god, must be seen as benevolent and one that does not demand our faith, but places faith in us proles and bottom dwellers to rule ourselves.

this will end in utopia, not some imagined one. its a conversation beginning in this era
>>
>>8687006
>404 not found!
>Where is my board? Why is it 404 not found?

>We were hacked on April 1, 2017 and are still rebuilding boards that were broken during the hack. Please make a request on the /sudo/ sticky with your board url and I will add it to the top of the queue to be rebuilt.
>>
>>8687604
oh sorry I think anon meant this one
>>>/dev/null/
>>
>>8687575
What the fuck are you talking about? It's bad enough you already turned one thread into an absolutley enormous pile of shit just now!
>>8655626
>>8655626
>>
>>8686576
I'm you but I'm not on HRT. I just decided to repress until I kill myself.

Honestly, it's not like my life was going to be good anyways may as well not make my mom sad and wait a bit longer so I can end all the suffering.
>>
>>8689495
>not make my mom sad and wait a bit longer so I can end all the suffering
But anon, she'll be even more sad if you killed yourself
>>
>>8689495
How long do you have on this earth anon?
>>
>>8689868
>>8690979
I think she will be fine.
She's strong and I'm not doing very well in the past months I may even die before I an hero.

It's funny because I'm really scared to die and feel pain even though I wanted things to stop hurting so much. I'm a big pussy.

I also always fail to be open with her and I change the subject when I try to tell her my feelings and to not call a lot of people if I die one day. I just wanted to be left alone and be buried in peace, I was bullied all my life so I didn't really had school friends no matter what she may think I had.

/blogpost
>>
>>8686576
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
Don't trap yourself.
>>
>>8690992
>I may even die before I an hero.
What from?
>>
>>8686576
Thats a good question.
Im in a similar situation although Ive only ever had sex once and that was over a decade ago.
I started at 28/29. If anyones got any suggestions for OP Id love to hear them.

>>8694043
You clearly have no idea what being a transwoman entails. Of all the trolls on this board you are probably the most pathetic of the bunch. I want to be angry at you but honestly I just feel sorry for you.
>>
File: IMG_3688.png (524KB, 1602x829px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3688.png
524KB, 1602x829px
>>8694043
>>
>>8694099
>What from?
For whatever reason I have fucked up veins and need to take medication else I end up getting thrombosis but I'm pretty much a shut-in perma depressed who stays most of my time in the bed so that doesn't help with the thing at all.

Also from what I read HRT increases the chances of blood clots so I would die quite fast if I took hormones, wonder how effective as a suicide method that would be though I am really scared of feeling a lot of pain.

Right now posting from bed.
>>
>>8686576
Be my gf: I'm a repressing bi MtF, I'll live my own transition via proxy
>>
>>8689480
what i didnt shitpost in that thread

that other person is another person. that thread isnt fun and the posts youre referring to arent my style. its just the nature of my posting, switching up styles, sounding like others... i know youre confused cause you need to get mad but literally only you replied to me ranting so how is it derailing this thread? you took the bait, yeah, but thats one person... lol

i made this post on that thread:
>>8668318
and only this post
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.