[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is "queer" and "dyke" transbian advocacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 45893.png (2MB, 1308x1350px) Image search: [Google]
45893.png
2MB, 1308x1350px
Is "queer" and "dyke" transbian advocacy is just another way for straight men to try to corral actually GNC trans women and men into behaving into traditionalist, heteronormative conservative ways?
>>
>>8686281
extrapolate on your theory because as that question stands its not really making sense
>>
>>8686304
They define their straight male contextualization and behavior as being "gender non-conforming" in the context of trans culture.
>>
>>8686309
gnc behavior though isnt in this case innately and solely "male," (its a mixture) so it sounds like a paranoid conspiracy theory that you're advancing. it also happens to be that being transbian is just as unacceptable in the greater population as being attracted to men, thus not conservative or nromative. you're basically insisting that transbians are men implicitly, but then you have the queer aspects of having transitioned, so they aren't men in a major regard. you can just as easily say "hsts are advancing the values of cis gay men to corral transgender people into stereotypical feminine behavior." as for their beliefs, you can cherry pick more traditionalist views, yeah, but most of these people already check the gnc boxes... it isnt heteronormative for women to be attracted to women. it isn't heteronormative to present as something other than your birth sex
>>
>>8686281
it's just a sex/rape thing
>>
>>8686281
fun feminism definitely is. If I had a dollar every time I've been told making myself appealing to men is "empowering" I'd be richer than Trump.
fun feminism also supports transbians, look at that! what a coincidence
>>
File: 90890.png (572KB, 628x754px) Image search: [Google]
90890.png
572KB, 628x754px
>>8686731
i just call it "fadfem" desu
>>
>>8686731
>>8686737
Pro-trans and anti-trans feminism are both counterproductive and harmful to society.
>>
>>8686771
kinda
>>
>>8686904
?
>>
>>8686340
caraposter is implying transbians are dudes tho

that's her whole shtick on this board
>>
Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>8687755
her shtick is inconsistent and changes with mood but dont tell her that, it might break her to realize her ocd and rationality is flawed. she might have to change and be more flexible if she confronts her delusions and that would be heavy discomfort
>>
>>8686989
?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.