[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so how many of you trannies are thinking of getting cute cis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: heart.jpg (50KB, 545x365px) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
50KB, 545x365px
so how many of you trannies are thinking of getting cute cis woman sized prosthetics to gradually replace your manhands, manknees and manbodies?

https://youtu.be/ZPNw4EIV13g?t=283
>>
>>8686173
One day everybody will be a cyborg and we'll be normal!
>>
>>8686173
literally once thought about "accidentally" losing some limbs to replace with prosthetics. I guess us people are really crazy, like - what kind of person would literally damage there own body to look more attractive?
>>
luckily for you, I am also a cyborg chaser

ladies~
>>
>>8686235
>ladies~
It's T33-CyberLady MK-I for you, human scum
>>
>>8686233
the same kind of person who takes srs, hrt, breast implants, piercings, tattoos, any kind of body modification
>>
File: deus_ex.jpg (262KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
deus_ex.jpg
262KB, 1024x576px
Will it be carbon fibre?
>>
File: Angel 005.jpg (126KB, 641x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Angel 005.jpg
126KB, 641x1024px
>>8686263
It's really kinda wierd what people think happened to humans. Like, if you believe that ago is a thing, it could be thought of as some form of human error in which they start seeing themselves as a potential mate becouse of some form of disconnect from their reflection or something like that.

It's almost like humans have evolved to mate in the most complex way possible instead of just hanging like regular animals. Like, many of us are "guys' who want to artificially induce female puberty in themselves, and (if it was possible) to transplant a womb to have children.

Maybe were like, some form of wierd byproduct of increasingly complex mating rituals gone awry or something.
>>
File: skull deform.jpg (246KB, 800x1153px) Image search: [Google]
skull deform.jpg
246KB, 800x1153px
>>8686352
no Freud honey, not everything has to be based around reproduction

take a look at literal hun from pic related. they did that to underline belonging to hun community and strike terror into their foes
>>
File: 1383434010922.jpg (75KB, 676x601px) Image search: [Google]
1383434010922.jpg
75KB, 676x601px
>>
File: DX3_Jaron_Namir_concept_art.jpg (170KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
DX3_Jaron_Namir_concept_art.jpg
170KB, 612x792px
>>8686173
if it was Deus Ex level (touch sensitive, 99% lifelike, etc) and without the limb rejection I would go fully pic related with a completely femme body + detachable girlcock
>>
>>8686352
We're the only animal that can choose not to follow its programming. Sometimes that backfire on mother nature.
>>
>>8686173
trannies are the alpha release of transhumanism
>>
>>8686173
If I can become an android some day I will
>>
>>8686233
That actually happens. People with Body Identity Integrity Disorder get high and stick there legs in woodchipers so they can get prosthesis. But they almost always fuck up and their psychologist has to make a call whether to save their appendages or not.

The irony is despite being almost identical to transsexuals, transsexuals hate being compared to them so much that they often deny that it exists.
>>
>>8686173
I kinda like my hands tho.
>>
>>8686173
I don't have any of those things.
>>
>>8687697
Lucky you. Go be cis somewhere else.
>>
It was definitely one of the final epiphanies before I realized transition was essential for my journey. Right now, literally right now, you can transition across gender lines and experience the world in a unique way that will open your eyes to the other 50% of the biological traits already locked up in your DNA. This experience will not just radically reshape your brain, but it will make you exponentially wiser and more intelligent for having seen the world of both sexes. If you are secure and happy in your current sex, then you are cis and of course you shouldn't do this. But if you are already dysphoric, and are a futurist... *why. the. fuck. not?* I am 7 months in and can confidently say that though certain parts of my personality have shifted, as have some of my interests and talents, I am absolutely humbled by the (literally) unimaginable perspective on this world that transition has given me. Transhumanism is already here, in alpha release form. And yes, society will treat you like shit at times because of it. When the time for direct intelligence modifications comes, do you really expect it will be much different though? Would you rather die a civilized and socially proper animal, or chance a dance into a ladder of sentience beyond anything your brain can currently comprehend? Sometimes the words that come out of our mouth are not necessarily our own. Sometimes the universe speaks through us. I firmly suspect, given the gravity of the subject matter that this is one of those times. We live in a very special time, and we all have a personal and very crucial decision to make. Would you like to ascend? Or return to dust when it is your time? There is no absolute correct answer, and it is a very personal decision. A sentient intelligence with the capacity to grasp its own mortality and that chooses to die a final death must have its decision honored. Anything else is unethical. But I know what I chose, and would choose again. I hope to see you there.
>>
>>8687953
>I am 7 months in and can confidently say that though certain parts of my personality have shifted, as have some of my interests and talents, I am absolutely humbled by the (literally) unimaginable perspective on this world that transition has given me.
review pls
>>
>>8687964
It's copypasta from leddit, sorry
>>
>>8687966
link pls
>>
>>8687720
Man it feels good being a normal person.
>>
>>8687985
I bet. Want to rub some more first in the wound?
>>
>>8687966
Despite being probably "cringe" reddit pasta, desu, it's not totally untrue. I don't see why one can't say that being trans does unironically give you a very peculiar perspective on the world, and if you value perspective at all, that's pretty neato. Even if it's awful.
>>
>>8688133
I don't think it's cringy, desu. It's writen a bit mellodramatically, but I really believe in the transhumanist aspect of transition.
>>
>>8686173
just replace this entire detestable meatsack with a robot body
digital consciousness upload can't come soon enough, Ghost-In-The-Shell me ASAP
idgaf about ontological issues over whether the end result is a copy or the original just fucking get me out of this thing pronto
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.