[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you wake up and you find yourself dressed like this, and halfway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_otqmar32C91vl3jhco1_1280.jpg (136KB, 747x930px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otqmar32C91vl3jhco1_1280.jpg
136KB, 747x930px
So you wake up and you find yourself dressed like this, and halfway across town. How did this happen, and more importantly, how are you going to get home? Everyone will see you!!!!
>>
>>8686085
This isn't a big deal unless you live in a small town imo
>>
>>8686085
>be me
>it's summer
>40 degrees Celsius
>some fat neckbeards walk around in the underwear alone

ill be fine
>>
look at my makeup in disbelief that I went out with drag makeup, wash my face, take off my earrings and necklace, borrow some pants and a tshirt from whoevers apartment I ended up in and walk home
>>
>farrah moan passes better than most of /tttt/
>>
>>8686085
Have I become a hot girl too?
>>
And now the local fraternity is letting out too. This night can't get any worse.
>>
>>8686521
she passes better than most of ciswomen
>>
>>8686085
>halfway across town
Fuck, that's the nigger infested part of town.
>run as fast as I can to the downtown library, blacks can't read so I'll be safe there
>wash the hideous makeup off my face, put something more subtle on
>fashion a makeshift skirt and a towel out of the library rug
>get on the bus to my part of town
>take the rugs off and flaunt like the exhibitionist slut I am because I'm safe
>>
>>8686603
actual women can't not pass. that's against the definition of passing. last I checked, women look like women, and men look like men
>>
>>8686653
There are a lot of women(mostly black) that look like men though. As in, walking down the street some people would clock them for men. The definition of passing is not "is that person a woman" but "do people think that person is a woman"
>>
Take off the clothes and hide. When I'm somewhere not too far from the public I'll start sobbing quietly and say I have no clue what happened or who did this to me.

Get free help since explaining waking up naked is easier than wearing that fetish shit and trying to explain it wasnt me. Also, the fetishy look of the hair and makeup would imply I got raped or someone else did it to me. Easy help desu.
>>
File: farrahpout-1494966816.jpg (21KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
farrahpout-1494966816.jpg
21KB, 980x551px
>>8686603
For what it's worth, I'm not retarded and know what you mean here and agree with you
Farrah is a fucking babe
>>
>>8689187
Too late! The football team has already surrounded you, Including Big Mitch whose girl just left him and he's extra lonely.. You can't talk your way out of this one.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.