[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be ftm waiting for hormones >hang with few guy friends,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (360KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
360KB, 600x600px
>be ftm waiting for hormones
>hang with few guy friends, one new guy introduced
>word "faggot" is brought up, I barely notice but new guy stares at me and says "oh I thought you'd be offended" or something
>says he thought I'd be a tumblrina
Also
>tumblr "lesbians" and shit try to talk to me or relate about how "gay we are"

The tumblrina comment kind of got to me, as I hate these people incredibly and can't help but look like a tumblrina dyke apparently. Is there any way I can change the way I look or something so I don't get this accusation anymore?
>>
Take out the nose ring and gauges
>>
>>8685783
Look less like a filthy liberal. Wear clothes that don't have obvious brands on them. Wear sensibly priced shoes not overexpensive or sjw vegan hemploafers.
Style your hair less like a dyke radfem and more like a basic boy. No shaved sides! Don't trope about vapid culture and virtue signaling things.
Don't say something because you think you're supposed to
Spin your speech about right and wrong, and how it makes you think, NOT on how you feel or your feelings.
>>
>>8685791
Good one. Forgot about those.
>>
>>8685783
happens to me as a gay male, nothing you can do really, it's just that the mainstream media and vocal minorities heavily pushed the whole crap that words like faggot are offensive to lgbt people for so long. I just try to read people, if they seem kind of up tight around you don't hesitate to say faggot or call something gay in front of them when it's appropriate.
>>
>>8685783
Why would you try to co-opt the inherent sexism of gay males?
>>
I feel you anon. I have the so-called "problem glasses" (e.g. the geek glasses, although mine are plain and avoid the really ugly cats-eye shit), but they've basically been ruined because they're Tumblrina SJW-associated now. Hate it, because this style is just about the only style that looks good on me.
>>
>>8685824
>>8685791
I don't have any piercings, gauges etc. I'd look like a normal guy 100% if I was on hormones, don't wear faggy clothes, no weird haircut, etc. It's just the fact that I'm still perceived female despite acting normally masculine. Plus there's hundreds of dykes/bi girls that get short hair, no makeup and act like tumblr freaks, and I'm just shoved into a box with them. I'm fucking tired of it.
>>
>>8685927
Maybe it's your voice? I remember seeing a short guy with a pretty masculine face at university but then he suddenly started talking with a distinctly female voice (in particular high pitched, but without going in falsetto, indicating the vocal folds hadn't been affected by testosterone) and I wasn't sure what to think.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 500x550px
>>8685783
Next time just tell him you're alt-right and things will be 100% cool between you. Cool girls are generally viewed as one of the guys so you're on the right track.
>>
>>8685927
I get this premonition that you are failing boymode somewhere. New Boy was trying to get your goat for sure. He clocked something about you, or is low-key attracted to you. I don't think it should be a huge bother to you though. guys especially chads tent to treat other masculine people with contempt, it's a competition thing and strokes chads ego.

Also, before hormones, most guys will see you as some sort of female. It's just biology. I have a ftm friend no T and while they try to be masculine their feminine personality and thought process is clearly showcased. I call them she when not forcing it and keep interrupting them even though I'm aware I keep doing it. I also like butch girls so theres a little attraction/jealousy there. And as you can see I can't get used to referring to them as a he so I use nonbinary pronouns. It's a tough road sometimes. Maybe New Guy was just nervous about meeting a trans and overcompensated?
>>
>>8685783
Stop being friends with fags from r/4chan and /pol/. Seriously, who says fag in real life? 99% of the time these people are autistic, edgy, or are fucked in the head. Do you really want to bother wih those people?
>>
>>8685997
I've kept myself fairly ignorant on politics thusfar but I definitely want to know more, may start browsing /pol/ at least to get some basics.
>>8686010
Yeah I mentioned I was pre t so obviously I'm failing boymode in places. It's mostly my voice I think, I could pass fairly well before I speak (and don't look like a babyfaced 10 year old).
The second paragraph makes me want to die because it's true :( at least with trans girls, their friends will gender them correctly just because of how obvious they're trying to be feminine. God is there any way other than waiting for t or attaining steroids in order to not just be seen as a tomboy? (fuckin guys liking "tomboys" makes me cringe knowing I might be seen as one)
>>
>>8686052
We're all 18-19, and I use the words fag, nigger, and shit like that around guy friends fairly often.
I just didn't really say much last night because I was fairly drunk, so I probably came off self centered/feminine/something
>>
>>8686010
>ftm "friend"
>can't even use correct pronouns out of respect for him
>interrupts him yet doesn't attempt to change this
>"I also like butch girls so theres a little attraction/jealousy"
You sound like a shit friend. Why even hang around him?

>>8686081
Sounds like over compensation, but that's just me. I used to know this 14 yo who said fag and nigger every other sentence in attempt to be cool and it got old after a while.

Don't go to /pol/ for politics btw. It's like going to tumblr and expecting to get educated on the newest issues. It's better to become more knowledgeable about your country's history and economics and forming your opinions based on that. Those are the basics, anyway.
>>
>>8686010
>ftms have "feminine" personalities
>trip is "Cassie" and yet he keeps interrupting people he's decided are feminine
LOL, neck yourself.
>>
>>8686347
Are ftm AGP a real thing? Are women as aroused by crossdressing as men or are they just chasing closeted lesbians and super femme lesbians?
>>
>>8687533
It's called AAP and yes it's a thing. It's more likely to involve being a yaoi fangirl than crossdressing though.
>>
>>8686081
>I act like a racist homophobic and hang out with guys who are cool with that
>why do they keep stereotyping me?

are you for real?
I mean I can understand wanting to avoid hanging out with the opposite end of the spectrum because tumblr-tards are even more annoying.. but for fucks sake you idiot, there is a HUGE middle ground filled with normal average people who won't give a fuck either way.
Stop talking like an ignorant bigot and maybe you'll make some decent friends.
>>
>>8687549
What percent of ftms get off on crossdressing?
>>
>>8687552
This lol
OP is a fucking retard
>>
>>8687558
More than none but I guess far fewer than mtfs. They have yaoi and other things instead. The same way an AGP can get off to yuri fantasies about herself even if she's never crossdressed.
>>
>>8686010
lmao you're a shit friend
>>
>>8687563
So you are claiming that all female to male transgenders who get off on themselves being male are weebs?
>>
>>8685783
Ppl automatically think that if they know you're trans. It came up in CAH with my friend group, black card was "what describes me" and I got responses like "a gender that can only be expressed in slam poetry" and some custom card about getting triggered. It was funny, but I fucking hate tumblr for making people assume everyone trans is a sjw otherkin
>>
>>8687681
Also god forbid you also like Doctor Who, tumblr ruined that too
(I miss David Tennant, the new shit is awful)
>>
>>8687677
You can see why this argument is bullshit, because it's not true for the vast majority.
>>
>>8687677
No. Notice how I didn't say that.
>>
>>8687723
If you aren't ftm then stop speaking for us you stupid hon
>>
>>8687725
If you aren't every ftm stop speaking for other trannies you stupid fujo.
>>
>>8687563
So literally anyone who is gay and trans is AGP/AAP even if they've never sexually crossdress or anything? Then what does that have to do with being sexually attracted to yourself? How is it any different from a cis gay person?
>>
>>8687860
And how is a straight transwoman having fantasies about being with a guy somehow not AGP, yet a lesbian transwoman having fantasies about being with a girl is?
>>
>>8687862
Compare the fantasies. See who and what is the focus of them.
>>
>>8687739
man mtfs on this board really have such nasty attitudes, I don't even feel bad they they're universally hated because they really do deserve it
>>
File: MTFTransPersonalityDisorder.png (117KB, 828x914px) Image search: [Google]
MTFTransPersonalityDisorder.png
117KB, 828x914px
>>8687901
>>
>>8687906
the fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>8685783
I'd be more annoyed at someone actually using the word "tumblrina" in real life. Like I don't even go to tumblr but I would immediately cut off contact with that person for being an annoying jackass.
>>
>>8687901
>get btfo
>w-well y-you deserve to be hated!
Don't get your panties in a twist.
>>
>>8687910
Rates of personality disorders in a Serbian study of transgender individuals.
>>
File: TransPersonalityDisorder.png (239KB, 1120x1088px) Image search: [Google]
TransPersonalityDisorder.png
239KB, 1120x1088px
>>8687913
>>
>>8687912
just saying I understand where he's coming from, you're being pretty ridiculous and making assumptions about ftm
>>
>>8687926
>and making assumptions about ftm
Are you every ftm?
>>
>>8687552
>>8687562
I don't act like that to anyone except that group of friends that is ok with it. Otherwise I'm good at censoring myself and acting "normal" and uncontroversial, so I don't see the problem.
>>
File: 1496017543888.jpg (102KB, 600x918px) Image search: [Google]
1496017543888.jpg
102KB, 600x918px
>>8685783
You unironically hang out with people that unironically use the word "faggot"?

Look, bro. I literally hang out with black guys, white Trump voters, nonbinary chicks with stupid haircuts, fantasy football dudes. I don't totally relate to any of them-- but they're all just fine, okay people. I get a tiny shred of culture from each of them and I build myself into a bigger person.

I have not heard the word "faggot" in real life in over a decade. Not from drunk bros on the subway, not from anybody. Absolutely no scene I have access to contains that word--it is just so fucking pathetically, typically douchey and absolutely worthless in any culture that's putting effort in at all

If you are consistently in situations where that word comes up you have severely fucked up your own life for no reason.

You could hang out with some of the most douchey alpha racist cunts on the planet, if that makes your dysphoria better. Even though if you were really a dude you'd be the type of dude who browses 4chan = a total beta with a limp, scared dick like the rest of us. It's fine. We get it.

Do what you want. Just be aware that if you're trying to be masculine by hanging out with culturally ignorant autists you are completely fucking up and limiting yourself for absolutely no reason.

You could hang out with, just, normal assholes. Assholes who want welfare recipients to be drug tested and unironically think Trump is doing his best. If that makes you feel more masculine, I mean, whatever, that's fine. I'm just saying: if you are hanging out with people that say "faggot" all the time and look around to see who it bothers you are hanging out with low-key autists who probably get dumped by mediocre ladies on the regular.

Remember that you really are who you hang with. You cannot lose weight by hanging out with fat chicks and you cannot be a strong, flexible male by hanging out with brittle, twitchy cunts who get all of their cultural information from Laotian crochet forums.
>>
>>8687906
Source pls
>>
>>8688485
>Assholes who want welfare recipients to be drug tested
implying it's a bad thing
>>
>>8688587
>sorry, Timmy, you can't eat today because your mom shot up again
>take money out of communities with drug problems
>opioid epidemic gets worse
this is the fantasy trump voters actually jerk off to
>>
>>8688641
>goverment doesn't want to give me free food because i did drugs
1.take more drugs
2.?
3.profit
>>
>>8688587
There's probably more drug testing in the United States than anywhere else, yet drug use is rampant. Drug testing is a combination of a political wedge issue, corporate cya, and rent seeking by testing labs.
>>
>>8688417
You're dumb too
If they're the type of people who casually throw around faggot and nigger because that's peak comedy then why are you expecting them to accept you, a tranny, as your desired sex?
It's a good damn thing you're a tranny too otherwise you'd be a really horrible person
>>
>>8686068
>/pol/
you don't have to be an alt right cuckface to be informed on politics though
please do not meme your way into current events friend
they would rather we all died screaming.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.