[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a FFS consultation with a plastic surgeon who recommended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: really makes u think.gif (175KB, 559x314px) Image search: [Google]
really makes u think.gif
175KB, 559x314px
I had a FFS consultation with a plastic surgeon who recommended rhinoplasty. I originally wanted forehead/chin/jaw/brow bone fixed too but he was upfront about it and said "there is nothing to fix."

Anyway I still think my chin looks rather manly but my big Roman nose literally distracts you away from it.

What I am afraid of that if I have my nose fixed, my weird chin will suddenly look more prominent. Is my assessment incorrect?
>>
Post a pic of your face.
>>
>>8685526
This, gotta see the beef
>>
>>8685521
change surgeon
>>
>>8685526
No. I don't want to end up in a hon folder.
>>
>>8685561
Quit being an insecure pussy. I'm sure it's not that bad.
>>
>>8685561
>admits is a hon
>gets convinced by his surgeon that only rhinoplasty is needed

so which one is it, hon?
>>
>>8685561
its hard to end up in the hon folder.
if youre under 30 you should be fine so just post it.
>>
>>8685553
I have been to about 2 other FFS surgeons already but none wanted to operate on my chin/forehead/brow. :/
One of them suggested otoplasty because he felt like my ears are too big/masculine.
>>
>>8685581
>otoplasty
kek
>>
>>8685569
If I weren't a hon I wouldn't need a rhinoplasty, now would I?

>>8685573
I have seen plenty of young huns in the hon threads so no I am not going to risk it.
>>
>>8685581
Who were they? I'm starting to get scared that nobody will want to operate on me either.
>>
go to korea or thailand you faggot

>>8685594
no hon is made hon just by their nose
>>
>>8685640
>no hon is made hon just by their nose
You'd be surprised.
I'm only gendered correctly at about 60% of the time because of it.
>>
File: 1419949159359.png (63KB, 175x159px) Image search: [Google]
1419949159359.png
63KB, 175x159px
>>8686049
imagine any cis woman with your nose. she'd still pass as woman.

anyway, thread is pointless unless you post your photo
>>
>>8686056
>she'd still pass as woman.
No she wouldn't. My nose is big af.
>>
>>8686148
even if your nose is as big as Eiffel tower a cis woman with cis face would pass as nothing else than cis woman with it
>>
>>8686153
You are right, who I am trying to fool here.
No wonder most surgeons turned me down because they don't want to be sued by some manfaced hopeless hon tbqh.
>>
>>8686246
post pics

how tf are we supposed to know if they are right or just shilling you if we don't even know how you look
>>
>>8686246
poast picks
>>
>>8686256
>>8686268
But if I post my face here you'll just add me to the hon folder to laugh at later. ;-;
>>
File: hon post ffs.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
hon post ffs.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>>8686315
but the thread is pointless without it

I won't add you to my hon folder, I swear to ma mom

besides chances are that if you don't do ffs at correct docotor, for example if you do only nose or only something else while omitting something you really need, you'll end up looking like pic related

pic related is a hon who got ffs at one of these shill doctors who try to do as little as possible, trying to avoid risks of lawsuit while still taking your money.
>>
>>8686364
How can you tell which doctors suck ass and which actually do work on your face?
>>
>>8688903

If they claim to go for a 'subtle' or 'gentle' approach, they're not gonna be doing much work. That's fine if you're close to how you want to look, but otherwise you're gonna want people who have been said to do heavier work.

It's a matter of shopping around and reading reviews. IIRC, the facial team in spain does a good job.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.