[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any MTFs eat their own cum before transition or during to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: dudewat_.png (219KB, 538x512px) Image search: [Google]
dudewat_.png
219KB, 538x512px
Any MTFs eat their own cum before transition or during to get an idea as to what it would be like eating another guys cum? I find that after I cum I lose all interest to eat my own cum, anyone else have the same problem? How did you overcome it? I'm 1 year HRT and going on a date this week, not prepared at all I need some help here, I have never sucked a dick before.
>>
Don't eat it after, jerk off into your mouth.
>>
skip a step and just eat my cum
>>
>>8682869
Well I don't even wait that long, it's basically right after, what does it taste like as well?
>>
>>8682877
you wont have a choice, either you open your mouth and eat it or it goes all over your face
>>
>>8682884
That is a pretty good way of going about it, once it's in my mouth though won't i feel that regret still? Or the urge to not eat it? Or is it different once it's in your mouth?
>>
>>8682895
Just swallow right away. Depending on the person the taste is different. But never has it been gross to the point of hating the taste.
>>
OP did you do it yet?
>>
File: stayinschoolcauseitsthebest.jpg (60KB, 488x525px) Image search: [Google]
stayinschoolcauseitsthebest.jpg
60KB, 488x525px
Try not to disappoint me next week OP. Swallow it all, I'm helping out with your transition after all, it's the least you could do.
>>
>>8682863
I've eaten my cum since like 12 because I figured it's easier than wasting a whole bunch of toilet paper wiping it off your hand, it doesn't really taste like much, but it depends on what the person with the cum you're eating has eaten recently, like if you're sucking cock don't let them eat mcdonalds before because the cum will taste salty and gross.
>>
>>8683052
What do you recommend my lover eat before I suck him dry? For a sweet and savory flavor of course.
>>
>>8683059
pineapple
>>
>>8682863
>MtF
>another guys
Transphobic outsider detected. Trans girls are not guys, shitlord. They are, have always been and will always be, women.
>>
>>8683059
desn't matter really it will burn your mouth and leave a nasty aftertaste, easier to swallow quickly

also normal T men cum is vastly different from transgirl HRT one, it become sweeter and doesn't smell and tastes mild on HRT
>>
>>8682863
>>8683052
This. I found the idea of doing it hot because it would give me an idea of what eating someone else's would be like, but then once I started doing it, I just kept doing it because it made clean up easier.

>>8683085
You can actually get these Pineapple supplement pills that are supposed to make your cum taste like candy.
>>
>>8683059
hydration is actually the main thing
>>
>>8682863
Really depends on diet and health.
Usually if I'm feverish it tastes very bitter. Thankfully I like it but it's not for everyone.
Always leaves an unpleasant aftertaste though, the intensity varies.
>>
>>8682863
I'd been eating it since I started producing semen when I was 12 since I was curious what it tasted like and it was also a convenient way to clean it up and it also seemed like a good way to recycle nutrients so it kinda became a habit. Not much tends to come out anymore though nowadays but I don't really miss it, I'm just ambivalent to it.
As to eating other people's semen, I can only do it if I'm in love with them, in which case it makes me happy because his seed is inside of me (although I can't really get pregnant but it's the idea that matters). Otherwise it's very repulsive, and in that case I wouldn't even give a blowjob or anything.
>>
>>8683122
Kinda in boy mode rn tbqh
>>
>>8683890
since you were 12? was the first time hard and did it get easier after that?
>>
>not eating your cum to maintain masculine essence and resist the urge to transition in the first place

I Feel For You Family
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.