[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet cute boy who seems into relationships >undateable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 1gioj8.jpg (37KB, 539x412px) Image search: [Google]
1gioj8.jpg
37KB, 539x412px
>Meet cute boy who seems into relationships
>undateable boring trash

>Meet interesting guy
>"idk anon I just want to cuddle and fuck anyone I find cute"

Fuck hookup culture man, why is this always the case? Why are cute and interesting guys never into monogamy? Why does everyone hate "labels" and feel the need to be "sexually liberated"? /pol/, feel free to give me a helicopter ride because I'm fucking done
>>
"Cute and interesting" = desirable, meaning they have options. Why should they settle for boring monogamy when they can fuck whoever they want?
>>
>>8682251
I don't know, I guess you have a point, feminism.
>>
Most men are terrible at settling down- the only reason they do is because women somewhat force them to.

It's why AIDs spread through them like no other community- gay men are hugely promiscuous and polygamous.

You've got the unfortunate trait of being attracted to people with testosterone running through their system.
>>
>>8682289
I hate being gay, I have lot of frustration over this that I don't know what to do with, in between the cheaters, sluts, and other commitment intolerant people I just feel like "what's the fucking point man?".
>>
>>8682308
I know exactly what you mean anon. I've been called cut, not sure how interesting I am though. I'm going on a big adventure soon and if you're in the US you should join me. Nii-San#2039
>>
>>8682329
Big adventure?
>>
>>8682362
Driving around looking for aliens, secret cults and the like.
>>
>>8682427
That sounds neat and also like something I'm too big of a pussy to do :/
>>
Same op, I just want an interesting guy to date I'm not interested in casual sex but most I've come across are either boring or taken already.
>>
>>8682209
>>8682485
We exist. Just have faith.
>>
I just want to get pounded by hunky men

what the fuck would I do in relationship with a guy anyway, I have straight friends for that
>>
>>8683539
You're everything that's wrong with this "community".
>>
>>8682251
fpbp

If you're cute, interesting, desirable, etc, you can be with any man you want and swap him whenever you get bored, so there's a lower incentive to settle down with a guy (unless he's even better than you, but then why would he settle down with you)

Us 4chan-dwelling wastes of life have to look for relationships, because it's the only way we'll ever trap someone to "love" us
>>
>>8683543

Its just that being with a dude seems extremely gay to me. I like them holding me down but not like romantic holding me man ewww

Lets not kid ourselves 90% of us are in this because its so exciting you nearly want to black out during it, we're mostly in this for the rush

That romantic stuff is just something you envy straight people, men are simply not mentally built for this with another guy and thats why it NEVER lasts between dudes. Straights at the very least have kids.
>>
>>8682209
You may not be like this. I have seen people many times that lose interest and notice flaws more readily the moment the other wants to commit.
>>
>>8683610
One day, the 10%, ie actual human beings, will get rid of you all once and for all. You are the true cause of our suffering, not misguided "homophobes", you are the true homophobes. I accuse you. Be accursed. Hell awaits. You should pray that you never find people like me in real life.
>>
>>8682209
You might want to consider, are you interesting?

>>8682289
>AIDs
I mean, there's also that issue that Reagan didn't think it was a legitimate public health issue, so there was almost no research done when it first flared up.
>>
>>8683652
Bump.
>>
File: twink.png (640KB, 390x750px) Image search: [Google]
twink.png
640KB, 390x750px
>WAAAAAH I DESERVE TO OWN A PERSON LIKE A SLAVEMASTER, WHY NO ONE WANTS TO BECOME MY EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY
Neck yourself OP
>>
>>8687465
>polyfag pretends willingly committing yourself to one person instead of building a bullshit commune based on bullshit philosowank is slavery

Nope. Even pigeons manage monogamy; you can't. You are less then the pigeons that shit on my city block all day long: at least they know to choose ONE partner and stick with that ONE partner for life.
>>
File: 1466322934835.jpg (28KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1466322934835.jpg
28KB, 320x320px
>>8687504
>Looking at lesser animals for clues on how to live your life.
>>
>>8687465
>slut doesn't understand the reasoning behind monogamy
I'd say kill yourself but I believe the choices you will make in life will lead to a far more painful future.
>>
>>8687537
Stop looking to rabbits for guidance then
>>
>>8687465
s'nothing wrong with being owned ya know
>>
Don't blame me! Blame the dick. It controls my destiny.
>>
>>8687465
Are you dumb? It has nothing to do with owning someone likea slave. I wish I was in a stable relationship and have something to share feelings etc with
>>
File: 1452193708413.png (277KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1452193708413.png
277KB, 2880x1800px
>>
>>8687504
>Even pigeons manage monogamy
Because a lot of bird species are actually equipped with brain wiring that makes them need each other to the point of self harm and even suicide if the other leaves.

In humans that constitutes a mental illness because our brains are not wired that way unless something's wrong. You should compare humans to apes, whose mating styles vary tremendously and NONE mate for life with one partner. Even our least-close apes, the gibbons, only practice monogamy long enough to raise offspring.
>>
>>8688289
That isn't to say I disagree with people who strive for monogamy. It's healthy. But we really shouldn't delude ourselves into thinking it's the natural state of man. Particularly lifelong monogamy. Infatuation will NEVER last for more than a decade or so. At that point either you're content with your partner just being a close friend who you have sex with, or you want to seek infatuation elsewhere. Neither is wrong.
>>
>>8687647
This.
>>
I don't understand monogamy and I'm not interested in sex.

I just love more than one person and I love cuddling without the dumb guilt and prison-feeling from relationships.
>>
>>8688272
I haven't
;_;
>>
>>8682209
What do you mean by "boring" and "interesting"?

Do you think that someone who's got their shit together and is stable and secure emotionally and in other aspects of their life is boring and undesirable then you're an idiot.

Someone whose life and mental state is a chaotic mess is "interesting" the same way a car crash is interesting, but they're the exact opposite of the kind of person who can have a fulfilling relationship with others.

The kind of people who need external validation from others or who determine their self-worth by how many random people they fuck are all shitty people. Sluts are all worthless subhuman trash.

The sex isn't even good. Sluts hooking up with other sluts have bad sex that is always unfulfilling.

Making love with the man who you love and who loves you is better than any hookup between two people treating each other as objects to be used then discarded.
>>
>>8688390
I wouldn't recommend it. Most, if not all of your current or potential relationships will end in a breakup. Imo the experiences had in a relationship aren't worth the depressions that they can create as well.
>>
>>8687647
underrated post
>>
Well, I mean, let's think about it rationally for a moment.
Women in their sexual prime are pretty well known to fuck a maximum amount of men while they can. Men in their sexual prime are also known to do the same. The difference is that at a certain point in a woman's life, usually right after she has a kid, biological programming tells her that she and her child need stability and protection. The honeymoon period of infatuation gets a straight couple to the point of conception, then that evolutionary imperative keeps the woman latched on to the man like a barnacle (in theory).

Us gays don't have it so easy. Nobody's getting knocked up, and men lack the hormones that make women desire longterm partnership. All we have is a burning desire to spread our seed. All things considered, that makes a homosexual relationship a bit of an intellectual triumph, since genetics are kinda against us. Still, since most people operate mainly based on instinct and hormones, I think both men need a really strong connection that goes beyond emotion if it's gonna work. Either that, or they both need to be autistic.
>>
>>8683539

Amen.

Gays who suffer monogamy to feel like they have a respectable context for recreational sex by attaching 'couple' themes to it are males who simply fail to mature enough to interact with other men with any sense of reality.

You're making loose rectums, not children. Make some friends, find some self respect and man up with some perspective, ffs.
>>
>>8689840
>recreational sex

Making love to your husband > fucking random slutty faggots.

Being in a good relationship is like having a best friend with benefits but with a bunch of additional benefits, emotional fulfillment, and top tier passionate sex.

Sex is best when it's two people expressing their love for each other.

Maybe if you weren't a desperate slut that no one will ever treat as anything more than a disposable sex object you'd know how unfulfilling meaningless sex is compared to making love.
>>
>>8689840
>implying everyone is a degenerate like you who practices anal sex
Worst part is when you talk about self respect. There is not a single atom of respect in you, not for yourself, nor for others, you are the scum of this earth.
>>
Sluts are disgusting
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.