[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so I'm in a bit of a situation right now. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: The%20Room%203[1].jpg (35KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
The%20Room%203[1].jpg
35KB, 320x240px
Alright, so I'm in a bit of a situation right now. I've been in a relationship with a wonderful guy for a little over a year now. Being together has improved my quality of life in many ways and I sincerely believe there is a chance we could be together for many years if not life. Now, here's where the issues begin.

My boyfriend has been living with his grandma to stay away from his abusive mother. (Yes, I have met her.) Recently, the people at her facility have let it be known that he is not allowed to live with her on the premises due to it being for retired people only. So effectively, he will be homeless unless he goes back to live with his drug-addicted mother who verbally berates him on a regular basis. Her house also looks like something out of Ravenholm from Half Life 2.

I've recently moved back into my parents house after rooming with a friend for a couple years. They aren't particularly gay friendly, especially my dad. They do not know that I am homosexual and it is my goal to keep it that way for as long as I can. I've been preparing to move out into a one-bedroom place with my boyfriend within the next month or two, however, my dad sincerely thinks I need to stay with them and go for my bachelor's degree. While this is obviously the most logical choice, my hand is essentially being forced to take care of the one I love. My plans to move out have not been a secret, but I have disguised my directive as a need for independence. I dare not risk telling them the truth.

I really don't have anybody wise I can talk to about this sort of thing in my life. What would be some good ways to deal with this situation?
>>
Why can't your wonderful bf live on his own?
>>
>>8682030
He's a poorfag with no work experience.
>>
>>8682035
Is that the excuse he gives you?
So you are going to take care of him and pay all the bills when you guys live together?
>>
>>8682056
He lives in a tiny town with no industry. He has experience working at a gas station, but you and I both know that's not going to fix his situation within a month's time. To get a job decent enough to carry himself he would have to move, which he is unable to do as doesn't even have a car yet.
>>
>>8682016
If you can convince your parents that you should move on, do it.
Otherwise, your love must learn to be strong enough to withstand his mother. Such a skill is never useless.
>>
>>8682016
the choice here is to live like your parents want you to including faking being heterosexual or living with your lovely boyfriend the two alone being who you are, the way you put it is seems easy the election, just try it at least you will live as you want
>>
>>8682067
If he has a good record in that gas station and his previous co-workers can vouch for his good work ethic, he can have a good job anywhere as long as it's in entry level or doesn't require much skill.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.