[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you remember that nearly everyone hates trannies how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1472975641922.jpg (66KB, 1183x821px) Image search: [Google]
1472975641922.jpg
66KB, 1183x821px
>tfw you remember that nearly everyone hates trannies

how do you deal with this? It's getting to the point where I'm afraid to even like people because I know they probably think I'm a freak.

>tfw someone I really looked up to and respected just made a massive blog about how trannies need to die.
>>
>>8681160
living well is the best revenge
fuck the haters
>>
>>8681160
I hate people back. I hate classically hateable people, and I progressively hate people who I conceive could become hateable.
>>
>>8681160
All my friends are okay with my transness. Are you sure you aren't just a shitty person in addition to being a tranny?
>>
I think it's best just to try and hope that people will be accepting. I think most normies are accepting, but I think finding things like a girlfriend or boyfriend will be harder.
>>
>>8681208
This wasn't someone who I knew personally, it's just a community figure.

I'm still hiding in boymode while on HRT, but even then a lot of my friends keep shitposting irl about trannies. To be fair, in the case of my friends, I think they'll accept me when I come out, even if they don't quite understand me. It just still feels awful constantly hearing people, even strangers making fun out of us. It keeps dragging my mood down.
>>
>>8681238
Yeah it really sucks.
Worst for me is when someone close to you who you thought would be really supportive says saddening shit
>>
>>8681160
It's a lonely life anon. Extremely few of us actually pass all of the time. You learn to just avoid people and not waste time on people who are ugly on the inside too. At the very least, you can take some sad irony in knowing you're a walking shitty person detector. Most people won't bother you, but some will. Especially a lot of young men.
>>
>>8681264
I meant sad amusement*

Not irony. Sorry, I'm very tired :\
>>
>>8681253
Oh yes. The day I went to come out to my dad we were standing in the garage and I was looking for my opening. My sister was outside so I was biding time for her to go back in when suddenly AHHMAGAWD BRUCE GENDER! AHAHAHAH THAT'S SO FUNNY, CUT HIS PECKER OFF, THAT BRUCE GENDER! Uhh...yah...that's hilarious, dad...

fml
>>
>>8681160
I either reach out to them to change their minds or tell them to fuck off.

It's impossible to avoid the hate, so just do your best to not be as obviously trans as others.
>>
>>8681300
Tbh bruce jenner is a joke. They weren't wrong.
>>
>>8681160
Many do, many dont. Your problem is likely that either you're not a good person yourself or that you live in a bad area.

My friends were all pretty awesome about it when I came out. Granted it wasn't a huge surprise since I always "gave off feminine energy" and "acted more like a tomboy than a boy".
>>
You look for people who like you, build mutual trust until it grows into love, and stop giving fucks about anybody else.
>>
>>8681238
>>8681160
Yep I feel the exact same way.
>>
>>8681238
Talk to them.

One on one.
>>
i have to boy mode transition so i don't get out of a trust fund =(
>>
>>8681383
I threw everything away and fled across the country.

Choose wisely anon.
>>
no one hates passing trannies here

my country is homophobic, but if you semi-convincingly pass you'd be fine
>male privilege
>>
>>8681392
i get 5-10k every christmas. thats gonna pay for surgeries.
>>
>>8681160
i deal with it by never leaving the house. you should try it. it's worked out great so far
>>
>>8681163

This, brehs. We're all going to make it, even if we're not attractive enough to date.
>>
>>8684516
how can we "make it" if we don't pass?
>>
>>8681383
Same. I had to wait until my grandparents died. I feel dead inside now after it being so long though, and I'm a bitter angry shell of a person.
>>
>>8681253

Like what?
>>
>>8681160
>>8681238
WHO
>>
"gender dysphoria" is pure bullshit

just be a bottom its what you want
>>
>>8684595
what if i told you
my transition has nothing to do with gay sex
>>
>>8684642
Then I'd know you're an AGP.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.