[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does /lgbt/ feel about obvious pandering in different forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: jyfbvoz0ig6cf3bitm1x.png (375KB, 800x355px) Image search: [Google]
jyfbvoz0ig6cf3bitm1x.png
375KB, 800x355px
how does /lgbt/ feel about obvious pandering in different forms of media tumblr seems to ignore the obvious pandering and queerbaiting in shit like pic related, voltron,su,etc.
>>
>>8681042
>dream daddy
>pandering

The game was basically made as a joke that was taken seriously.
>>
>>8681042
This really isn't any more pandering than a dating sim of all straight people is

also, it's like 80% a joke
>>
>>8681113
>>8681103

''ironic'' pandering is still pandering. the gay community are basic bitch consumers who don't realise they are being exploited by corporations. next thing i know, you are gonna be talking about how lockheed martin and apple accept you and care for you because they get floats at pride parades.
>>
>>8681122
>exploited by corporations

Yes.

Making a product or service that appeals to me, in such a way that I willingly exchange my own money for it, is certainly exploitation.

Certainly.
>>
>>8681128
Don’t you know that EVERYTHING is pandering, and that when you show support to something that you like you're being exploited? And that no matter what it is or what the reason is for you're a simple sheep with no awareness of your actions?
>>
>>8681148
Agree with your sarcasm.

Communist propaganda talking points are just fucking crazy though.
>>
if the game grumps didn't have any part in this no one would've cared
>>
they knew if they made a "game" centered round lgbt topics and characters people would eat that shit up
>>
>>8681223
I think it was more they knew ironic dad jokes and use of "daddy" in sexual situations is a hot topic right now
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.