[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /turned bitter from dysphoria /? I can't think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 9355049711_e3b9948200.jpg (194KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
9355049711_e3b9948200.jpg
194KB, 500x496px
Who else /turned bitter from dysphoria /?

I can't think of anything but hate for people anymore. all my good emotions are dying.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501683102548.jpg (18KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501683102548.jpg
18KB, 640x458px
I just remember that its not their fault my life is the way it is and most people aren't really against me they just don't want to be bothered with changing their beliefs...

Which is understandable
>>
>>8680142
Can't say I feel the same. Dysphoria raised my empathy and compassion significantly, because of my own experiences with suffering. But maybe it's because I pass and am much happier than before, so I view transition as a very positive thing in my life.

But I imagine many on /tttt/ would feel like you, OP. There's so much bitterness here
>>
>>8680150
I don't care if its their fault anymore.
>>
Protip: it's not from dysphoria.
>>
>>8680316
Well if you really feel that way, why even bother living? You need other humans to survive.
>>
>>8680142
from repression and depression
>bitter jealous of women
>resentful of normie men
>envious of happy couples
>misanthropic and nihilistic
>self isolation
>self-neglect and selfharm
>>
>>8680142
I hate all people
>>
>>8680167
>I pass
Get out of this thread
>>
File: Emo_Hitler.jpg (57KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Emo_Hitler.jpg
57KB, 500x667px
>>8680142
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcx_soKqr7w
>>
>>8681339
Good question
>>
>>8681359
why
>>
>>8681342
Why are you jealous of women if you're repressing?
>>
>>8689836
Because not acting on her need to be female doesn't mean she stops feeling it.
>>
>>8680142
It's simply because the lgbt community is mentally ill.
>>
>>8691054
trans, not lgbt
>>
>>8693600
no all you mentally deranged degenerates are ill
>>
>>8683898
what are the lyrics?
>>
>>8680142
I hope you have a good day, whoever you are, whatever you've done, whatever you feel. That probably doesn't mean much coming from an anon but I feel your pain.
>>
>>8697620
Nobody can really feel the same pain as anyone else.
>>
>>8680142
No, I'm actually very happy these days. I transitioned early enough to avoid the brunt of male puberty (although not early enough to avoid it altogether), and dysphoria's basically nonexistent for most of daily life.

I feel that when people are living under better circumstances, they tend to have a brighter outlook and treat others better as well. Maybe you can try to improve your situation, OP. You'll be better for it!
>>
>>8701279
Ditto. Nothing to be bitter about.
>>
No matter how hard life kicks me I'm still going to greet the next person with a smile. By choosing to transition I made a commitment that I would live a happier and more wholesome life - and that entails ditching the bitterness.
>>
>>8696691
I don't think they're posted anywhere. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and suggest that it's so that she can be extra scary by pushing you to listen to it slowed down!
>>
>>8680142
Story of my fucking life. I remember in 2013-early and mid 2015 when things were getting really good. Then in late 2015 I found out the source of a series of nightmares that lasted for two years - that I was a trans woman. I got really pissy and cynical afterwards because I knew no one would be accepting of me and I thought I would never pass since I found out at 22 and I felt puberty had already done its job.

When 2016 began things got really dark; after severe family conflicts (that did not involve me, for the record) my sleep schedule went out of whack, I was obsessively reading transgender horror stories, and I was really paranoid and scared about my future and how others would react to me. Events this year have only confirmed my fears.

Fuck my life. Things probably would've been so better if I didn't find out I was trans.
>>
>>8702541
>I withdrew from social life
Christ, I forgot to put that there as well. I stayed in my dorm room the whole time beginning in '16 and only went out for classes and meals. Didn't bother talking to my church group much since I would expect the obvious from them. Didn't talk much to my closest friends either since I feared they'd think I was going insane.

>My life does not fit the transitional trans narrative
Same. I never insisted that I was a girl from an early age, and I knew "turning into a girl" was practically impossible very early on. Sure, I crossdressed in private beginning at 15, but I thought it was some stupid kink back then. Turns out it actually derived from something more meaningful but I repressed it long before. Didn't even know the science behind transitioning until I found out.
>>
>>8680142
Same, only in my case its loneliness and rejection.
>>
Not a tranny just fag here

I am a monk (not a literal one you fucking retard). I lived without sex for a long time and only wank once every 20-30 days. I'm past thirty now and so far I'm not mentally ill or excessively bitter.

I intend to die a virgin and rich.
>>
>>8703776
If you could have sex/hookup with men but without any attachment or relationship, would you?
>>
>>8702551
>Same. I never insisted that I was a girl from an early age,
This is the majority of trans girls' lives.
>>
>>8705162
>but without any attachment or relationship
but that's the best bit!
>>
>>8707763
Then why is it depicted as the typical trans narrative? Why do hons all say it happened to them, too?
>>
>>8711439
Because it's a simple idea and because they lie.
>>
>>8711048
And that is the catch
>>
>>8681367
Why? It's just another perspective. I've suffered from dysphoria as well, but I didn't let it get to me.
>>
>>8715036
>I've suffered from dysphoria as well, but I didn't let it get to me.
But you pass!
>>
>>8697620
I appreciate it but then afterwards I feel bitter again.

>>8701279
>>8702394
Living in better circumstances is more than what I'm capable of.
>>
>>8720974
>more than what I'm capable of
why?
>>
>>8723827
Life is too hard for me.
>>
>>8680167
>But maybe it's because I pass

You think you pass, but reality will hit you very hard one of these days. I have met so many trannies who think they pass and they don;t.
>>
>>8725576
I haven't been clocked in years, though. I went through all of college and part of high school as a girl and had no problem integrating normally. I have a boyfriend who loves me and a bright future. What reality am I supposed to expect? This is as real as it gets, I feel.
>>
>>8725666
>and part of high school
Thanks, now I want to kms again.
>>
>>8726156
why, anon? which poster are you? do you want to talk?
>>
>>8728266
E-mail?
>>
>>8728309
what about on here?
>>
>>8728266
I didn't make any posts prior to that one. It's just I'm almost 19 and still not even considering coming out and when I do and try to get on HRT I'll probably have to wait a year+ and I'll already be 20-something. That's if I decide to come out. Seeing someone who had the guts to do it and thinking about how I've missed such an important part of my life makes me miserable. Can you at least tell me how it was?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.