[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do women offer in a relationship anyway besides their vaginas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 200_s.gif (44KB, 294x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
44KB, 294x200px
What do women offer in a relationship anyway besides their vaginas and boobs? Men are better protectors, stronger and more willing to risk their health. Women just cry, bitch and waste money.
>>
>>8679241
>Modern women just cry, bitch and waste money.

fixed that for you.

Non-crazy women offer emotional comfort.
>>
this is why i'm happy to be a fag
>>
>>8679241
no idea OP
>>
File: 94853.png (2MB, 1518x1376px) Image search: [Google]
94853.png
2MB, 1518x1376px
>>8679241
Men are existenceless beings who have literally nothing to offer anything, which is why the phenomenon of non-hetero men exists, as they view the purpose of being in a relationship as "just existing" their partner. So whatever makes it easiest for them, they do. But it's not like they ever tried in the first place.
>>
>>8679241
cuddling and kisses
>>
File: womian.jpg (364KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
womian.jpg
364KB, 857x1202px
>>8681088
Fuck up, parasite.
>>
>>8681138
This is next level /r9k/
>>
t. just found out I'm a fag
It's fine that you like penises, just don't be a douche. Both genders have their failing points, it's polite not to bring them up all the time and just coexist.
Isn't that right my reptile-brained, excessively violent, pedophilic, emotionless, expendable, brutish, unevolved, condescending, and aggressively entilited male friend?
>>
>>8679241
Things that any other human being would offer? Love and compassion and support?
>>
>>8679241
They have to be pregnant for a year and have a very strong bond with the child which is why they screw you over and steal your money. It's for her and her child. Nature is viscious.
>>
>>8681088
If you projected any harder, you would turn inside out.
>>
They offer being our mothers and sisters, family that we love, people that improve everyone's lives, scientists, doctors, spiritualists, friends, etc platitudes. Sorry dude, I'm not gonna join you on this hate bait.

That being said, I do think there are too many women to support a healthy urban society and we'd be better off if like China and India we limited our female population. Women are suffocating us to death with their own biology, and it's not even their fault.
>>
>>8679241
Women are only good for children, but looking at the birth rates and wide use of birth control, the useless whores have clearly forsaken the one purpose they serve. Thank god for transwomen and upcoming artificial wombs.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.