[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of being lonely, I just want a QT bf that doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: C-NEsWpVoAAgDIE.jpg (44KB, 395x493px) Image search: [Google]
C-NEsWpVoAAgDIE.jpg
44KB, 395x493px
I'm tired of being lonely, I just want a QT bf that doesn't mind me being insecure, and doesn't mind I need constant reassurance from them that I'm not as bad as I look..... I WANT CUDDLES RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>8679187
are you me?
>>
>>8679187
Gay or tranny?
>>
>>8679187
If you have a dick and aren't fat then I would probably take you.
>>
>>8679219
Mtf

>>8679271
I'm pretty thin but I am kind of ugly
>>
>>8679187
why wouldn't you like them to be honest with you?
>>
You had me until QT, which I am not. except in personality, then maybe.
>>
>>8679436
I'm also not fat but still ugly.
>>
>>8679187
ill be your bf
>>
>tfw no bf to cuddle with

is there a worse feel?
>>
File: IMG_2104.jpg (51KB, 484x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2104.jpg
51KB, 484x484px
where are all the ace girls at
>>
>>8680281
will you cuddle with me pls?
>>
>>8680326
I would cuddle with you all day long
>>
>>8680347
contact?
>>
File: 1438141029347.jpg (100KB, 711x681px) Image search: [Google]
1438141029347.jpg
100KB, 711x681px
Same tbqh, i don't mind an insecure person and would cuddle with her all day and tell her how qt and awesome she is

Being MtF sucks
>>
>>8680361
I'm anon#1492 on discord
>>
>>8679436
you know there are chasers that will go out with you
>>
>>8680383
Yea but I don't want them touching my feminine benis. But honestly I would give a chaser a chance.
>>
nobody gives a fuck about your insecurities so much so that your further caring about them only serves to annoy and harass any "QT bf" you could find into fear and disdain for your overwhelming selfishness

if you are ugly you are ugly. develop a fucking personality in the real world not some animu weeb faggot garbage

t. happily in a relationship with QT bf for 5 years
>>
>>8680451
can i go out with you if i dont touch ur penis?
>>
>>8680460
How did you meet your bf?
>>
>>8680451
Can I go out with you if I touch your penis?
>>
>>8680487
Umm do you mind a boy mode transgirl that looks like a skinny skater twink??
>>
>>8680451
I realize you might need to touch it to get off, but I kinda wouldn't want you to. If you feel you must could it be after we made love? by yourself? or would you hate me for wanting to make you do it alone?
>>
>>8680535
No I wouldn't want to do it in front of you either, but honestly I can get off on my hormones boobs I like orgasm when I play with them so all that penis stuff is useless.
>>
>>8680518
umm, well, sure, do you plan on hrt soon atleast?
>>
bf for hire here
Pay me in cuddles, mutual interests, and your cuteness
>>
>>8681171

Dude that's some fedora wearing neckbeard shit to say.
>>
>>8680488
we met on twitch and then hung out off and on, met up in person didnt live too far apart. i used to tease him that he was a chaser, but he turned out being really even weirder than that. hes an example of somebody who had a hard life so i tried real hard to be xtra nice to him and he one day just said he loved me and we had never even done much but friendly, playful flirting. didnt think he was even interested in me for a while because of personal stuff he said
>>
>>8681233
False alarm then, because I don't own a fedora and shave regularly.
*figurative tip*
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.