[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he wants to mutilate his dick to create a fake vagina >not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1500819118554.png (972KB, 537x708px) Image search: [Google]
1500819118554.png
972KB, 537x708px
>he wants to mutilate his dick to create a fake vagina
>not realizing that you have to stick a dilation dildo in your disgusting vagina for 4 hours a day to prevent it from closing
>your body literally sees your new vagina as a wound and tries to heal it
>daily reminder that you'll bleed from it and it'll be extremely painful (4u)
>reminder that trannies with fake vaginas also have massive hairballs come out of their vagina

still want that vagina? be like pic related. he's a cute boy who just crossdresses. tranny shit will make you crazy.
>>
>>8679061
thhats like blaming schizophrenic people for seeing and hearing things like bruh
>>
File: gertrud coffe.jpg (9KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
gertrud coffe.jpg
9KB, 215x234px
>>8679061
EXCUSE ME I AM CRAZY
>>
File: least rare pepe.jpg (5KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
least rare pepe.jpg
5KB, 200x192px
>>8679061
>It's a "chaser spreads misinformation about SRS" episode.
Why do they keep running these ones.
>>
>>8679061
>be like pic related. he's a cute boy who just crossdresses. tranny shit will make you crazy.
I wouldn't be with a crossdressing boy. I like girls, doesn't matter if they are transgirls.

If they identify as boys they are just boys and I'm not straight.
>>
>>8681589
Futafags are gross degenerates trying desperately to enforce the idea that it's culturally acceptable for a girl to have a penis.
>>
>>8681668
But trannies are the ones saying it's possible to be a girl with a penis and you just "GOTTA DEAL WITH IT" *snaps fingers like a gay man like trannies tend to do*
>>
>>8681668
But it IS acceptable for a girl to have a penis.

t. soon-to-be post-op transgirl
>>
>>8681672
And it should be acceptable for me to prefer women with penises kthx
>>
>>8681681
Obviously
There's nothing wrong with that
>>
#1 it's a designer vagina, designed to look better than cis labias and vaginas. modern confirmation surgeries allow natural lubrication that's thicker than cis vaginas and vaginas - meaning it feels better to put your penis in.

#2 dilating isn't a forever-thing. i don't think it ever was, but now dilation is just temporary as your body heals from traumatic surgery. 3 months tops, then 2 times a month. except here's the fun part after that: PIV sex can take the place of dilation. yep! so you don't even ever have to dilate anymore, just have sex with your boyfriend. (sorry lesbians...)

#3 hairballs coming out of the vagina lol that's new
>>
>>8681724
>modern confirmation surgeries allow natural lubrication that's thicker than cis vaginas and vaginas - meaning it feels better to put your penis in.
really??
source?
>>
>>8681724
I mean, it would still work with lesbians if you're using toys to penetrate

Really, you just need penetration to be going on.
>>
>>8681728
>>8681728
modern confirmation surgery techniques include sitting the cowper's gland and prostate in positions where they receive extra stimulation, which in turn causes far more production of lubrication
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16362252
>>
>>8682064
Tfw need to tell my doctor to not do that because I'm already super easily erected
>>
>>8682064

That's really awesome. Are there a few select surgeons that do this, or is it becoming a trend among all western surgeons?
>>
btw i didn't mean to disparage lesbians. i was talking more to trans lesbians than anything else. but yes, any penetration is all the same.

afaik the more modern surgeries are being done by canadian surgeons. can't speak for non-elsewhere. but dr. kirsten westburg and dr. michael jacoby both perform the same technique, which is a slight variant of a surgery by some other canadian doctor idr. look them up
>>
>>8681497
post more of that qt
>>
>>8681487

Uh no. It's like blaming schizophrenic people who, in moments of lucidity, decide to embrace trepanation and thus dedicate themselves to spending decades with a goop-leaking-from-scalp problem on top of schizophrenia, when they have the option of just sticking with their one problem, that being the schizophrenia.
>>
>>8682064
What surgeons do this?
>>
>>8682165
this is what worries me, alot of american surgeons doing penile inversion, and I dont know if they do small things like this, which are important.
>>
File: barkhorn angry.jpg (22KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
barkhorn angry.jpg
22KB, 500x282px
>>8683937
who tf do you call a cute?
>>
>>8681724
>designer vagina, designed to look better than cis labias and vaginas
A trans vagina that looks better than a cis vagina already exists and it's called "a penis". Anything else is called "a wound".

>>8681589
To empower those trans women who don't share your toxic dogmas. Even if they be as few as one in ten. Because one is still worth more than all ten of you.
>>
trans mango
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.