[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here shouldn't pass but still do? >Late

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1485912045825.png (81KB, 264x384px) Image search: [Google]
1485912045825.png
81KB, 264x384px
Anyone else here shouldn't pass but still do?

>Late transitioner
>Walk around with bulge in pants
>Male voice
>No makeup
>Androgynous clothing
>Most of my friends have no idea that I'm MtF
I'm not proud of my lack of effort but I do not envy the trans girls who go full autism about this. Normies don't know how to spot trannies.
>>
>>8678845
How the fuck do you pass with a male voice? I'm pretty sure people are just being polite.
>>
>>8678849
honestly most people are really oblivious. the thought of someone being trans just doesn't cross their mind. that's why media promoting trans acceptance is a double edged sword.
>>
Aye. I'm pre-hrt and in full boymode, adam's apple is massive. At least until I speak I very frequently get gendered female. At first I thought people were being polite but it happened to the point where people would even say "your daughter" to my mother and shit, that would take some *serious* effort for a normie to force themselves to do out of politeness.

That said I do have somewhat feminine mannerisms and I'm naturally girly-ish looking according to most people. But I think normies pay like zero attention to this shit.
>>
>>8678845
Literally seconding this.
I thought I didn't pass, and several of my work friends were so confused when I talked about having been in boy scouts. Well fuck me right.
>>
Back when I also had a more androgynous voice most people also didn't really seem to pay much mind to whether or not I was trans and just treat me like a girl, but I estimate that's only about 90% of the people I met back then.
I'm sure a small percentage noticed and didn't say anything about it, and then 10% of those people (1 out of hundred people I met overall, very rare) actually said something about it.
Like >>8678854 said, most people just don't really think about it. Some people do and they'll likely notice, but even so, the majority of cis people won't really notice until you tell them at which point they might start looking more closely and notice possible signs.
Of course the people on this board tend to fall into those approximately 10% of population that actually does notice, because they're seen more transsexuals than the average person.
>>
>>8678854
This so much, it's actually easier to pass in ultra-conservative backwaters because they have never heard of a transsexual. Now every hick in Texas has heard of Caitlyn and subsequently know what to look for.
>>
>>8678902
Nobody who looks at me for more than a couple of seconds thinks i'm a girl, yet when I had my hair long I used to be called a "girl" by accident every once in a while. It's almost like randoms on the street don't even pay attention.
>>
>>8678957
most strangers just glance at you for a second and they sure as shit aren't looking for male features on someone who appears female at a glance.
>>
>>8678849
It's a rather androgynous male voice. Doesn't pass over the phone but it's not so obvious that people irl are weirded out by it.

"People are just being polite" is a meme to scare trannies. I've come out to people after knowing them for six months up to a year and they all said they didn't suspect me being trans until I told them. One person even told me to hurry up and get pregnant.

>>8678903
kek, you needlessly outed yourself. Do you regret it?
>>
>>8679046
Same with the phone passing--I've got "sir erm ma'am?"D on the phone a couple times now. Usually just not gendered. My voice recorded sounds like a gay dude to me.
And yeah, I regret it. It was only to a couple coworkers, and alot of the others are non-US natives, so they really can't tell.
My super tried to set me up with one of his grad students, which was super awkward A) cause I had no idea how to act in that situation and B) cause I'm a disgusting subhuman transbian
>>
>>8679076
Didn't finish my midthought. It was only to a couple coworkers, and they didn't care, just were confused and surprised, but as far as with the rest of my coworkers, they're nit from the US yadayada
>>
File: o.jpg (15KB, 194x177px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
15KB, 194x177px
>>8678845
>be me
>be a tranny bullied by all world and cis world
>grew to be hateful and bitter
>wish destruction upon all mankind
>laugh at turbohons like you who make a joke out of themselves on daily basis
>>
>>8679382
Do you need mommy to give you a cuddle?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.