[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive been wanting to do this rant for a long fucking while and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 20170805_064035.png (159KB, 720x620px) Image search: [Google]
20170805_064035.png
159KB, 720x620px
Ive been wanting to do this rant for a long fucking while and now I accidently clicked on this shit and it's time.

So, the fucking Pulse Nightclub shooting in Orlando, 50 fucking people died from a single gunman using a full length rifle and a handgun. How the fuck did that shit happen? How did those fucking people let that guy sit them down and execute them one by one without even trying to do shit? Why the fuck did no one try to wrestle the gun away? Its a fucking full length rifle! Do you know how fucking easy it would be to grab that shit and wrestle the guy over it? Why the fuck did they let him do this shit? Are gay people so weak and pussified they got slaughtered worse than actual children? Im not trying to put gays below me as if theyre sub-human BUT WHAT THE FUCK!? How the fuck did they let that happen to them? I just want to know, are gays retarded or just complete pussies? There has to be something about them that would allow them to be so easily killed like this.
>>
The club was tiny.
>>
>>8678804
A bunch of people in close quaters vs a single gunman seems like you got that motherfucker beat. I really want some.good reasons why this happened, other than the obvious there was no one with a fucking gun, just imagine what wouldve happened if someone was conceal carrying a gun and as soon as the shit started the gunman got shot by the person? Lives couldve been saved if only someone had a gun on them IN A FUCKING NIGHTCLUB.
>>
>>8678804
This. It takes only a few minutes for the casualties to rack up when people are packed like sardines.
>>8678836
Because most people had no idea what was going on until they got shot. And people tend to go through shock or panic even if they do realize what was happening. They're not trained soldiers or police. The average person is not going to know what to do in a situation like this.
>>
>>8678804
This further reinforces what OP said.
>>
>>8678843
It only takes a few people to get their shit together and start coming up wirh ideas to get the gunman unarmed and then everyone would hopefully realize whats happening and jump in the detain him. He was using a full sized rifle, those things are harder to wrestle for, it's very easy to grab and you could fight over one for minutes. My thought is that these gay people are just to scared or stupid to do anything to save themselves and I dont want to believe that but its the only logical thing I can come up with. I want someone to prove me wrong eith some good reasoning not just "they were panicked" or "theyre not soldiers". Like come on, if I was there id be scared shitless but i would try something if i just saw people getting slaughtered and knew I was going to die anyways crying in a corner.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 500x207px
>>8678796
>>
I really don't know wtf the people there though. I would understand if he had a ak, but a full length rifle takes fucking time to shoot. I would guess that he was behind some kind of counter or on high ground, but I am still questioning myself
>>
There were possibly several shooters actually.
>>
>>8678982
[citation needed]
>>
>>8679030
Do your homework.
>>
>>8678876

People were being shot and nobody even knew it because it was so loud in the club. When people start seeing the blood and people dropping, they start panicking and make for the door. They don't stop and try to figure out where the shots they can't even hear are coming from. Use your brain.

Conceal carry would only have helped if the person happened to be standing in the perfect spot as soon as the gunman opened fire. Let's not forget that it's also dark in there besides loud as fuck. You're more likely to hit more innocents firing a gun on the dance floor in the dark, loud as fuck club because again, people didn't know where the shots were coming from.
>>
>>8678796
Because it was an extremely loud, crowded environment and it probably wasn't obvious that there was only one guy shooting. If all you suddenly saw was that people around you were suddenly falling over and bleeding, you'd probably try and run for the door too.
>>
>>8678796
Bi dude here, not super invested in the LGBTA community, but I have a few friends.

I can tell you that a lot of gay males I meet are incredibly narcissistic to the point where they get Botox, take numerous selfies a day and only care about themselves. They are deeply involved in instant gratification and their image.

If 10% of the club fit this description, i could see it causing problems.
>>
>>8679045
what is burden of proof
>>
>>8679121
Don't talk about a subject if you haven't even informed yourself about it up to a minimal extent.
>>
>>8678796
>How did those fucking people let that guy sit them down and execute them one by one without even trying to do shit?
Well you had a straight cop on-site the entire time who refused to engage without backup and the backup refused to engage without SWAT, so clearly even the armed and straight masters of the universe we're supposed to respect are a bunch of cowards as well.
>>
>>8678796
Now tell us how you would've fought back against the terrorists on United Flight 93
>>
>>8678796
like all terrorist attacks, orlando was a false flag carried out by mossad commandoes
>>
>>8678876
>a few people to get their shit together and start coming up wirh ideas to get the gunman unarmed
WELL GEE I GUESS IT'S JUST THAT EASY
>>
>>8679125
don't shitpost a "debate" thread on the gay board unless you have sources on hand

inb4 more insults instead of sources from butthurt loser who can't handle being told to prove his own shit
>>
>>8679632
I have more important things to do than proving something to someone with an arrogant attitude.
>>
>>8679692
no you dont.
>>
>>8678796
Probably the same way the Iraqi Revolutionary Guard back in Desert Storm, a 10-year battle hardened outfit, the elites from the Iraq-Iran war, all surrendered without a shot to advancing journalists and military.

I don't buy for one second that the way these people were treated was anything but ritualistic and planned.
>>
>>8679614
this
>>
>>8678876
I've actually shot someone in self defense. Have you? You have no idea what reality is like. Even if some strapped person was in that club, it's not a smart idea to shoot back; oftentimes, you'll just become a scandal and end up with more trouble, especially if your gun was legally purchased. If you're a minority and you have an illegal gun, you're fucked. In any case, you only disarm or confront in these situations if its the last thing you can do and there's a reliable risk of dying and stopping them or stopping them and living. They didn't have that chance: the whole time they were more likely to die than not. In close quarters with a rifle, that guy wasn't gonna be stopped. In the time someone charged him, he could've drawn his handgun and killed three more people charging him.

You've never been shot at, so I don't expect you to understand the reality. It isn't easy, even for trained police and soldiers. You wouldn't try anything, because you're the one who would rather talk about this and rationalize your overthought theory. You're all up in your own head about pointless shit. You couldn't shoot when the time came. Too much guilt and anxiety in your comments.
>>
>It's a "just wrassle the gun away thas what I woulda done! the gubman cant handle 40 people charging him at once in unison!" episode
>>
>>8678796
When a gator kills a baby no one calls it a radical
'Cause it's obvious that all of them are dangerous animals
The handwriting has been on the wall, clear and legible
Now we got a muzzy turning fruits into vegetables

It was a great night, it was a Homocaust
Bona fide homocide, 50 lives lost
No Pulse, just Blood on the Dance Floor
Now the fags are more butthurt than before

Look here, a muslim walks into a bar
And orders shots for everybody, hardy har har
And he should've killed more but he was not a straight shooter
Almost makes you wanna cry like that bitch Anderson Cooper

It's a tragedy, too many faggots got away
So instead of Islam they're gonna die from AIDS
If survivors wanna feel guilty, that's their prerogative
But I really hope they all remain HIV positive

The majority of victims were spics
Taking loads in the face, but this time not from dicks
Some had trouble deciding which bathroom to hide in
They weren't sure if their gender matched the one they died in

49 faggots and 1 dune coon
Rig the SIG, pop the Glock, and shoot for the Moon
Sandniggers pulling triggers, yeah it's something to see
They may be ignorant savages but they're working for me

I said, 49 faggots and 1 dune coon
>>
>>8680197
Listen, all you see are lies on tv
But you know you can believe it if you hear it from me
False claims, false flags on the internet too
And the mouthpiece behind it all is guess who? The jew

You can't trust the mainstream media
Undeniable, they're less reliable than Wikipedia
The dude was a troll and libs took the bait
Now it's gun control in a police state

He said he was ISIS but ISIS never heard of him
He said he had no problem with niggers while he murdered them
He said he was hetero with semen in his farts
It's the sjw culture tearing itself apart

If DC's the brain then Disney's the heart
If PC's the plan, the pigs play the part
Leave a muzzy in a bathroom, let him throw some darts
Like shooting apples in a barrel or a shopping cart

That's right, 49 faggots and 1 dune coon

The libtards are having a hard time with this
They wanna blame Whitey but it's hard to miss
That the shooter was a muslim and a faggot at that
And like most mass shooters he was a democrat

Packing shit, packing heat, smoking fags indoors
And the jews' news says he got a new high score
But that's only 'cause my crimes tend to go unrecorded
When I kill a thousand niggers it just isn't reported

I'm killing niggers, I'm killing niggers (Please stop)
I'm killing faggots, I'm killing faggots (Please stop)
I'm killing spics, killing spics, killing spics
And I'm killing mudslimes who like to suck dicks
>>
>>8680201

This is Moonman here
Telling you queers, greasy wetbacks, and sandniggers to take a long walk off a short pier
Vote 50 faggots, and I'm out of here
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.