[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/lgbt/ cries "personal preference!" whenever someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: b4f.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
>/lgbt/ cries "personal preference!" whenever someone calls them racist for not wanting to date non-whites
>trannies call anyone who refuses to date them a transphobe
>>
>everyone is one person
>>
the difference is that everyone who isn't a mentally ill piece of shit fucking hates trannies and wishes they would kill themselves.

these two groups you're observing aren't the same people, anon
>>
>>8677909
Except the kinds of trannies that say that don't even come to this board
>>
>>8677909
>trannies are a uniform group
No.
>>
>>8677940
>the difference is that everyone who isn't a mentally ill piece of shit fucking hates trannies and wishes they would kill themselves.
I guess a very considerable percentage of the population is mentally ill then. Though I kind of suspect by "mentally ill" you really just mean "anyone who doesn't agree with my ridiculous worldview".
>>
>>8677909
Not transphobic and a perfectly acceptable thing to say to someone:
>Sorry, I'm not interested in trans people.

The sort of thing that actually gets posted here:
>GO DIE IN HELL, YOU FUCKING TRANNY FAGGOT1!1! STOP TRYING TO TRICK PEOPLE, YOU MENTALLY ILL FREAK1!!!
>>
>>8678163
>>Sorry, I'm not interested in trans people.
I'd say that's at least mildly transphobic, because "trans" is such a broad category and really isn't defined by a single concrete trait. I'd say it would be less transphobic to say "I'm not sexually attracted to penises" or "I'm only interested in sexual partners whose genitalia conforms with my understanding of what a vagina is."
>>
I'm trans, and you can turn down ANYONE for ANY reason. You do not have to fuck ANYONE EVER that you don't want to. Anybody calling you "racist" or "transphobic" or whatever is, at a minimum, a piece of shit and quite possibly a rapist.

Okay? Okay. Pretty sure most of the board is going to agree with me that you can turn now ANYONE you don't wanna fuck.

Now can we please sage.
>>
>>8678188
turning down a transwoman for sex just because she is trans is saying that you don't see her as a real woman
>>
>>8678199
Or s/he doesn't like dick, or is squicked by neovag.

Or maybe, yes, they DON'T think you're a real woman. So what? They still get to say NO.

Stupid topic. Why is this thread still here?
>>
>>8678199
because you're not real women and that's 100% why we don't want you fuck you lmfao

kill yourself
>>
>>8678186
>sexual partners whose genitalia conforms with my understanding of what a vagina is
oh my god
>>
>>8678213
Are you trying to say that a neovagina isn't a real vagina?
>>
>>8678256
it isn't. in the same way that water is not dry.
>>
>>8678213
>Or s/he doesn't like dick, or is squicked by neovag.
Then it wouldn't be turning her down "just because she is trans", because being trans doesn't mean anything about one's genitalia.

>Or maybe, yes, they DON'T think you're a real woman. So what? They still get to say NO.
Sure, they have a right to say no, but if their reasoning for doing so is that they don't consider trans women to be "real women", they are a transphobe. You need to understand that the right to say no is unconditional, it's not "you can refuse to have sex with people if such and such condition is satisfied", you can refuse to have sex with someone for any reason, or no reason at all, because there is no such thing as a "right" to compel people to have sex. But, if in turning down a trans woman, or in any other context, someone communicates that they do not consider trans women to be "real women", then that is a transphobic view to have.

>>8678252
It's awkward and verbose, but it is one possible meaning of "not attracted to trans people", which is a very vague statement. It's better to be precise about such things imo. If one isn't willing to be precise they're better off just not bothering to explain why they're not interested.
>>
>>8678032
I dunno anon, loads of trannies bully lesbians every day on this board for every reason including this one, so I'd argue that some of them come to this board.
>>
>>8678310
>because being trans doesn't mean anything about one's genitalia.
it means that you dont have a real vagina which is a prerequisite for most people into women
>>
>>8678311
You act like that shit goes one way.
>>
>>8678328
>trans bullying: you have to have sex with me or you're a piece of shit bigot who deserves to die take this dick FUCKING TAKE IT OR YOU'RE A BAD PERSON

>lesbian """bullying""": euw no. get that thing the fuck away from me.

these things are not equivalent anon
>>
>>8678311
>trannies
>on this board
>lesbians
>on this board

I'll take retardation for 5 cents, Alex.
>>
>>8678310
>because being trans doesn't mean anything about one's genitalia.
Yes, anon. Yes it does. It means I was born with genitals that don't match my gender. By fucking definition. Don't be a retard.

>But, if in turning down a trans woman, or in any other context, someone communicates that they do not consider trans women to be "real women", then that is a transphobic view to have.
God, I felt this wave of emotional exhaustion crash over me just reading this. MtFs are just so neurotic and needy and obnoxious, and why can't you shut the fuck up already? I was really hoping no one would be dumb enough to actually prove the OP right, yet here you are. 90%+ of this board wants you to choke, but you just had to open your fat mouth.

No wonder nobody wants to fuck you. Your own dildo doesn't want to fuck you.

Whoooo caaaaares, just find someone who sees you as a real woman and fuck THEM. You're literally never going to change the mind of someone who is educated about trans issues but still squicked by it. Stop yelling at clouds, ffs, you make us all look like nuts.
>>
>>8678328
Only one side is constantly making threads to annoy the other.
>>
>>8678388
only one side is raping the other too
>>
You can think trans people aren't women or men (or atleast, are a different variety of women or men) without being transphobic.

That's the crux point here. It's not about consent.

Argue about the real point, you retards.
>>
>>8678326
Actually it doesn't mean that. The ONLY thing it means is that you were assigned male at birth.

>>8678489
> You can think trans people aren't women or men (or atleast, are a different variety of women or men) without being transphobic.
"Different variety" isn't transphobic, but thinking that trans women aren't women is. It's one thing to say that you're attracted to some women and not to others, but it's another thing to say that the women you aren't attracted to "aren't real women."
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.