[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>natal female >naturally look like a 16 year old boy sans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0678.jpg (114KB, 372x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.jpg
114KB, 372x461px
>natal female
>naturally look like a 16 year old boy sans facial hair
>wide shoulders, etc etc
>always felt gross and wrong in dresses and shit because I felt like I looked awful and ugly, like a man in a dress
>pretty sure my junk is all cut up, when I press on my clit or flick the bean it hurts, there's some hard scar like tissue at the entrance of my vag, my urethra bulges out and is all gross
>don't fit in with women
>people are really uncomfortable when I use the ladies' restroom, so I'm uncomfortable

>recently becoming okay with my masculinity
>thinking maybe I'm trans

But do I think this only because it's the only way to be okay with being this masculine? Right now I feel like this hideous boy girl freak, which probably isn't that far from the truth.

I need to get tested to see if I'm intersex. If I am maybe I'll be a nonbinary special snowflake.

I don't know. Tell me what you think my situation is, anons. Tell me that I'm a retarded faggot. I want someone else's take on this.
>>
>>8677265
The issues with your junk could just be sensitivity in your clit and natural variation between vaginas.

Your male look could simply be a higher than normal for a girl T exposure in the womb/during puberty or something more intersex.

Being ok with your masculinity and considering trans and nonbinary just mean you aren't attached to traditional femininity. You can identify as a masculine female, non-female, nonbinary or male whether or not you're intersex or decide to transition. Do whichever feels best for you, regardless of transition/intersex.

Talk to your parents or look into your medical records for the intersex thing.
>>
Okay, so anatomy first:

As the other anon said, the issue with pain in your clit COULD be just a natural variation in sensitivity. Personally, I found it quite painful to touch myself pre-T, and I had to do so only through underwear or whatever. (MOST people get more sensitive on T; I'm one of the few who lost sensitivity.)

I also felt like something seemed to be "blocking" the entrance of my vag, and inserting anything larger than a finger was extremely painful. I thought something was physically wrong with me - but no, multiple examinations and scans (pelvic ultrasound, MRI) later and I have been assured my vagina is perfectly normal. (I got those scans for other reasons, btw, probably you just need a doc to give you a routine pelvic examination.) I DO think I probably have mild-moderate vaginismus, so that's something you might want to look into. Zero idea about your urethra - are you sure you've identified the correct body part?

Anyway, those could be your issues. Or maybe your anatomy is really malformed in some way, but none of us can tell you. You need to go to the doctor and express any concerns you have about pain and get them to examine you.

About transition:

MAYBE you're trans. Maybe you're a masculine woman. Why are you really upset by the latter idea?

Thing is, when people detransition from an FtM transition, they virtually always say that they didn't feel like they COULD be a masculine woman and felt pressured into being a man instead. It seems to me like they never thought deeply about who they really are and what they want regardless of what anyone else thinks. That's really the thing you need to spend a lot of time thinking about - what you want FOR YOU. What would you pick if no one else cared or existed?

You probably want to talk to a therapist to help sort it out. I mean, good luck if you want to transition. But it's largely irreversible so please don't rush into it without first sorting out if you're maybe trying to fix what ain't broke.
>>
>>8677445
>when people detransition from an FtM transition, they virtually always say that they didn't feel like they COULD be a masculine woman and felt pressured into being a man instead.
This is what I was trying to help OP with in my post. When they only mentioned being nonbinary if they're intersex it raised flags that if they aren't they might forced themselves into transition when they'd be happy identifying as nonbinary and not transitioning.
>>
>>8677265
You get periods right?
>>
>>8677265
scarlike tissue makes me wonder if you might be physiologically intersex? there are stories of minor hermaphroditism being surgically corrected without parents ever finding out.
>>
>>8677265
Find a doc who's dealt with intersex issues in the past.

From experience, just going to the hospital and trying to get checked out can cause some fucked up shit, had a doctor tell me I was an abomination, and multiple doctors tell me to my face I couldn't be because it was rare (seriously), without doing jack shit.

Surgeries are a thing, if you're in good shape, see if you can get your birth records as well, since they're often an indication. Your parents might not know as well, depending on the hospital.
>>
>>8677445
The reason I feel like I can't be a masculine woman is because I don't even look like a woman. I look like a teenaged boy.

When I say I'm a woman people just straight up don't believe me. I'm a freak. People stare and glare at me in public for using the restroom of my sex and wearing relatively androgynous clothes.
I can't sit down to eat a burger without people staring. They think I'm a hon or a disgusting freak of nature.

I think maybe it'd be easier just to act male. I don't feel like acting female will get me anywhere good.

>>8677472
I rather am, but then again I want to be taken seriously.

>>8677487
Yes.

>>8677522
>>8677509
I asked my dad, and He didn't know anything about it. My mother is dead so asking her is out. He was told that I had an anoxic episode right after birth, so I'm pretty sure he didn't see me right after. So this is possible, I guess I'm trying to say.
>>
>>8677265
Seems like you only wanna transition bc of your lack of self esteem.
Ftms transition bc they have dysphoria and don't wanna be feminine.
Getting some confidence would help you a lot more
>>
>>8677522
>had a doctor tell me I was an abomination
Story?
>>
>>8677614
>When I say I'm a woman people just straight up don't believe me. I'm a freak. People stare and glare at me in public for using the restroom of my sex and wearing relatively androgynous clothes.
>I can't sit down to eat a burger without people staring. They think I'm a hon or a disgusting freak of nature.
Are you sure this isn't insecurity clouding your perception? People don't tend to give much of a shit about random strangers.
And as far as transitioning goes, doing it to appeal to how you think others see you is always a dangerous road to go down. It should be something you do for yourself. Theres a reason many people transition even when they know it means rejection from everyone they've ever known, because they have to do it for themselves. It's not something you do to win people over.

>I don't feel like acting female will get me anywhere good.
Because you don't think you can pull it off, or because it doesn't appeal to you? If you could be a beautiful woman and have everyone treat you as such, do you think you'd like that?
>>
Now I really wanna see what you look like I mean you can't be THAT bad
>>
>>8677265
They probably fucked up your circumcision and just switched you over.
>>
>>8677522
>had a doctor tell me I was an abomination, and multiple doctors tell me to my face I couldn't be because it was rare (seriously), without doing jack shit.
But people still insist that doctors deserve respect. This is why people deserve to be treated like shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.