[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to accept myself for what I am and not want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1465766652384.jpg (23KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1465766652384.jpg
23KB, 224x225px
How do I learn to accept myself for what I am and not want to kill myself?
>>
By blaming others for your misfortune.
>>
>>8676030
You don't. You'll always be a freak. Just gotta own it.
"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
>>
>>8676030
The first anon was correct
>>
File: source.gif (3MB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
3MB, 498x498px
>>8676052
>>
>>8676030
Reflect.
>>
File: taxi-drive-clap.gif (634KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
taxi-drive-clap.gif
634KB, 500x460px
>>8676052
>>
>>8676030
realize that being gay is just what you are. You can have a happy life and have another man in your life who understands how you feel and loves you or you can just sit there and be a bitchboy about it
>>
>>8676030
Are you a gay guy?
>>
4chan isnt the best place to get advice on this if your seriously suicidal or have suicide ideation. But there are tons of supports groups out there.
>>
By not going on 4chan
>>
Going through this too

Doesn't help that submissiveness and I guess humiliation is a major part of it for me. I dont want kindness, love, I just want to be treated like shit and pounded

I wish I was a top at least, you can be a top and be cool like these ancient romans, its no big deal if you're top

If I ever act on this and it looks like it will I will never not hate myself for being weak like this, its like this is my low self esteem that I thought I finally conquered but now it sublimated into my sexuality.
>>
>>8678513
You're completely retarded. Like all people who enjoy suffering, you think you could enjoy making people suffer. It is a mercy that you can't see how ridiculous you are.
>>
>>8678513
you shouldn't hate yourself for being a bottom anon, us tops need you. You should hate yourself because you want to be a whore
>>
How do I deal with the attraction to other men?

I'm mainly attracted to women, but I've met some men that I feel compelled to kiss and touch, I don't know what the fuck to do with that.
>>
>>8679054
That sounds retarded. Are you really absolutely certain you're attracted to women ? Are you really absolutely certain what you're experiencing with those men is love and not some misguided passion ?
>>
>>8679065
What are you even saying lol
>>
>>8679071
Perhaps you're too dumb to understand.
>>
>>8679085
Perhaps you're too dumb to explain your thoughts in a way that normal people can understand :)
>>
>>8679090
Normal people have a tendency to be dumb. Like you.
>>
>>8679096
Atleast I'm normal instead of some kind of an autist like you
>>
>>8679099
>calling others autists when he doesn't even know himself and his feelings
You made me smile, thanks.
>>
>>8679104
I don't know dude I'm sorry it was my mistake
>>
>>8679119
Apologies accepted.
>>
>>8678800
Lurker here. I don't quite get this post.

Seems to me like this fellow enjoy being cryptic so when people don't understand, he can act superior.
>>
>>8679150
He says he wishes he could be a top like those "cool romans" well, being either a top or a bottom has nothing to do with love, it's all about suffering.
>>
>>8679150
lurk more
>>
>>8676030
Hey op, check
>>8676052
When I came out to my friend, i didn't say "I'm bi" I said, "Well Anon, I'm a faggot, i like boys too." He said "Anon, youre not a faggot, you act like a man"
I responded with "Yeah, i kinda am a faggot"

He asked why i used that word. I said this. He hugged me then. I remember being so afraid to tell him cuz He said when we were in middle school "Id rather be dead than be a faggot". I told him 6 years after that, so i guess i shoulda figured he'd changed, but, you don't forget when people say stuff like that.

When he hugged me, i knew everything would be ok. I wrestled in highschool, and i was always afriad to come out because i thought the boys who were just my friends would look at me different. I was afraid they would avoid wrestling with me at practice because they would think it turned me on. I was afraid they'd be weird about being naked around me in the locker room, or showers. I was afraid they'd think i liked them like that. That why i waited till i was 19 to tell him. When he hugged me, i knew that wasn't the case. I knew nothing changed. We then got drunk and threw firecrackers at people's houses we didn't like. He actually is kinda affectionate around me now, which is nice(he's straight, but he is hot too). It's cool to have a friend like that.
>>
File: 313363183530147842.png (16KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
313363183530147842.png
16KB, 112x112px
>>8676030
I hope op didn't kill himself before we could help him
>>
>>8676038
This will also lead to death by suicide...
>>
bumping for OP
>>
>>8676038
>fpbp
I blame the Jews blacks and Mexicans for my own misfortune
>>
>>8684775
I blame the jews, blacks, and women.

Jews got me circumcised(i am not jewish. I think the jewcucks convinced the medical industry, particularly the pediatric part, that circumcision was healthier. They did this so they could blend with society more easily, making a 2nd holocaust harder. I regularly vandalize synagogues for this). Blacks made my college cost more, and put me in worse debt. Women made my job prospects worse. All three have been shitty to me for being gay.
>>
>>8676030
by realising you have been brainwashed by marxist jews. stop watching chinese cartoons, engage in healthy male bonding and vigorous outdoors activity, read lots of redpilled and volkisch literature. that did the trick for me, i haven't had gay thoughts in months you should try it brah
>>
>>8676030
>tfw no depressed bf who doesn't know how to love himself yet
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.