[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get turned on wearing women's clothing >masturbate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1501604537842.jpg (69KB, 606x850px) Image search: [Google]
1501604537842.jpg
69KB, 606x850px
>get turned on wearing women's clothing
>masturbate to the idea of having a female body since age 12
>start hormones
>start getting romantically attracted to men
>slowly lose all sex drive
>erections become painful
>cry, eat, and sleep all day
>relate more and more with women
>start feeling actually female

what happened?
where did it all go so wrong?
it wasn't supposed to be like this
it was just a simple fetish...but now I feel female in my heart and mind
I'm truly transgender now and I don't really understand how it happened
>>
>>8673314
are you actually surprised that the girl pills made you a girl?
>>
>>8673314
>slowly lose all sex drive
You just need a qt boyfriend and it will come back

>erections become painful
Atrophy. Use it or lose it.

>relate more and more with women
Yeah, I'm sure they feel the same way toward you. lol
>>
>>8673314
AGP
>>
>>8673345
> implying AGP is real
>>
>>8673346
>implying it's not
>>
>>8673323
I didn't think it worked like that

>>8673345
well of course
but if I have no sex drive, shouldn't I feel male?
I feel like taking hormones have actually slowly changed my gender identity over time
>>
lol cut off your balls
>>
>>8673376
>but if I have no sex drive, shouldn't I feel male?
AGP exists independent of your actual sex drive. That's why asexual MtFs are AGP too, along with lesbian and bisexual ones.

Think of it as romantic/emotional AGP.
>>
>>8673365
> believes in a non existent sexuality that isn't even discussed outside of 4chan and has no scientific basis whatsoever (non-peer reviewed population studies with useless sample sizes conducted by one researcher don't count lol)
>>
>>8673397
AGP isn't real. Nothing you said has any basis in reality.
>>
>>8673314
Being female is not a "feeling". It is a biological reality you will NEVER experience and could never fully comprehend. Stop erasing women by claiming to "feel like" one. You're a man.
>>
>>8673482
>I know how you feel better than you do!
>>
>>8673314
Good job, idiot. HRT feminizes the mind hardcore.
>>
>>8673513
There's no actual evidence for this.
>>
>>8673399
>disbelieves in an obviously real sexual orientation
>>
>>8673523
Well, there's two possibilities. Either hormones affect the body, or else prayer and magic nullify hormones.
>>
>>8673527
Or you're an idiot blinded by their own ignorance.
>>
>>8673482
you have a point
all I know for sure is that having female hormone levels has changed the way I think, changed the way I act, changed my emotions, changed how I feel socially, etc...I don't actually know if what I'm experiencing now is what it is to have a woman's brain

and yes my dna and chromosomes will always be male, but outside of being infertile that doesn't matter at all to me. all of what I said above has a much greater impact on life than biology alone
>>
>>8673482
>Stop erasing women
TERF detected.

How can anyone erase women just by existing? You'd have to be a super-Hitler to erase 50%+ of the population.
>>
>>8673397
It's like a clockwork. Whenever a transwoman starts having feeling that the vast majority of ciswomen have, memers come with AGPsplaining. These memers are just that insecure.
>>
>>8673314
>i'm truly transgender now
subtle bait
>>
>>8673397
>a fetish/sexual orientation exists independently of your sex drive
You're literally the biggest retard on 4chan
>>
>>8673314
agp is still trans
get a boyfriend
>>
>>8673397
AGP is real, but sexuality doesn't determine if you have it or not, especially with bisexual and asexual mtf's
>>
>>8673397
If you stuck the mind of the average straight cis-woman into the body of a man, would they not in time develop gender dysphoria with AGP as the etiology?

If not, what would the etiology be? Would they develop gender dysphoria at all?
>>
>>8674280
I've developed a kinda huge crush on my best friend desu
he knows about the hormones and sometimes I feel a sexual tension between us that didn't use to be there...but sadly he has a gf :(
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.