[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come being gay isn't a mental illness gays get dumb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: smoothbum.jpg (10KB, 159x317px) Image search: [Google]
smoothbum.jpg
10KB, 159x317px
How come being gay isn't a mental illness

gays get dumb dumb in the head and forgot you need to slam pussy to reproduce,
instead the their mental illness makes them do dumb shit like suck each others cocks and do karaoke

prove me wrong
>>
It is some what a mental illnesses because beings exist to reproduce but they aware of how to create a child
>>
>>8673123
What will your argument be when science perfects same sex reproduction
If you are against "unnatural lifestyles" go be Amish. Science is code for unnatural
>>
>>8673123
It is a mental illness, just not one that compels me to go to extremes to change my body.
>>
>>8673195
>What will be the argument against otherkin when you'll be able to one day mind transfer into a dog?
Its a mental illness, regardless of the science.
>>
>>8673123
Being straight is a mental illness
Humans are the worst thing to happen to the earth yet you insist that we keep existing
>>
>>8673205
>Humans are the worst thing to happen to the earth yet you insist that we keep existing
t. rational well-adjusted human female
>>
>>8673205
We are the only known sentient beings in the universe so far. This planet and the universe is our bitch to do whatever the fuck we like until we selfdestroy or some other more sdvanced race colonises us. But so far this world is our bitch. Cry moar, hippie.
>>
>>8673219
The kill count is this

Humans: 0
Earth: All of the humans, as soon as it gets tired of our shit, which is approaching fast

And Earth isn't even that large or hostile of a planet.

But keep telling yourself that Manifest Destiny Garden of Eden bullshit, little bitch.

Does this bitch honestly think the universe is our bitch when humans have been the Earth's bitch for over 100,000 years, and will soon all be eradicated?
>>
>reproduction is the exclusive meaning of life
I'm tired of that meme.
>>
>>8673123
Don't worry, we'll be here when you decide to accept yourself. I'm sure with a tiny dick like yours, you'll be a terrific bottom bitch.
>>
File: 02a.png (836KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
02a.png
836KB, 1200x675px
>frogposter
Nothing else needs to be said.
>>
>>8673219
>selfdestroy or some other more sdvanced race colonises
>not being the coloniser
>>
>>8673203
Mental Illness: any of a broad range of medical conditions (such as major depression, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder, or panic disorder) that are marked primarily by sufficient disorganization of personality, mind, or emotions to impair normal psychological functioning and cause marked distress or disability and that are typically associated with a disruption in normal thinking, feeling, mood, behavior, interpersonal interactions, or daily functioning

Homosexuality: sexual attraction or the tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex

Please explain how homosexuality can fit the definition of mental illness, when homosexuals can operate perfectly well in society.

And before you try to argue that the correlation between homosexuality and mental illnesses makes it one, I remind you that correlation does not equal causation.
>>
>>8675851
>remind you that correlation does not equal causation

tell that to the TERFs arguing on this front page that trannies should be curbstomped because muh correlashuns equal causashuns

These toadlets worship correlation = causation. Keke, otherwise known as the god of confirmation bias, wills it to be so.

And you wonder why only scientists should have access to scientific publications.
>>
>Dumb idiot controlled by nature
>Gay person free to do what he desires
Hmm it is like you are proud to be an animal with no self awareness or self control xD
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.