[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Browsing PinkNews transgender articles >The comments in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1466716359620.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1466716359620.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>Browsing PinkNews transgender articles
>The comments in literally every article are hateful
Damn man this is all too much to bear. it was one thing being hated by wider society but now I see that I'm even despised in LGBT spaces
>>
everybody hates mtfs which is why we need to kill ourselves
>>
What kind of transphobes comment on Pink News? Cis gays or cis lesbians?
I can't imagine straight people bothering with an LGBT news website but I guess that's possible too
>>
>>8672514
that's why it hurts even more, even fellow underprivileged oppressed people hate me
>>
>>8672473
Stop assuming LGBT stands for "Let's go be transgender" and we'll all be able to get along.
>>
>>8672473
>people hate trannies

gee what news

....stay strong and do what you want regardless. Remember that cis people are cis people, and they were never your allies. Gay men and lesbians hate transgender-especially transwomen-as much as straight people do, and once they win their rights and acceptance they will ditch the "t" from their sex-based movement
>>
>>8672549
Any kind of cis person can fail to learn about and empathize with trans people.
An orientation is not an education.
And bear in mind that there are also cishets that completely "get" trans people and support them in the best ways possible.
There are so many people out there that understand you, and want to help you and protect you. You didn't see that in thr PinkNews comments section but that doesn't mean it's not true.
>>
>>8672473
(((Pink News)))
>>
The owner of PinkNews is straight. For all his "campaigning" for LGBT rights, he will always fall back on his natural impulse to be disgusting shit. Protecting straight feelings and letting straight Nazis drive trans people to suicide is a lot more important than fostering honesty or moral behavior.

If you want to visit an honest site, find one both owned by and run by non-straight people. Many will still choose to suck up to straight dog shit, but at least it's possible they'll do the right thing instead.
>>
>>8672625
>There are so many people out there that understand you, and want to help you and protect you
what? jew puppet masters?
>>
>>8672841
He looks like he ate some Burger King.
>>
>>8672841
There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

t. non-Jewish person
>>
>>8672473
It's the internet. Doesn't matter what kind of site it is: never read the comments. The comments section of even the most sterile stie is going to be a cesspool.
>>
gay men have always been the main source of transphobia in society. the straight guys who hate are 99% of the time self hating closet gays.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.