[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many of you sleep with a stuffed animal? and I'm talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

how many of you sleep with a stuffed animal? and I'm talking about your childhood teddy who makes you feel less sad as you cry yourself to sleep and not the custom wolf doll you bought on craigslist because you think it's kind of hot (no furries allowed). Whenever I'm feeling really depressed or dysphoric I hug my old bunny and I feel slightly better.
>>
File: 7878-.png (325KB, 648x932px) Image search: [Google]
7878-.png
325KB, 648x932px
>>8671755
arigoto plushie bunny-chan.
All of my plushies from when i was a kid got thrown away because my house caught on fire, flooded twice, and my alergies from were really bad from having so many dusty plushies. Even my little baby blanket i loved got thrown away.

i have a new plushie collection, my favorite is a large teddy bear korillakuma that i sleep with
>>
>>8671821
aaaaaaaAAAaAAaaahhh my childhood blanked is in a box somewhere in my parents house but the thought of it being thrown out is pretty heart wrenching :~/ sorry for your loss...
>>
I have about 9 or 10 stuffed animals on my bed, 2 of them dating from my childhood (always kept them) and the rest from my post-transition early 20s (ie like a year or two ago). They're soft and cute and I love them.

I'm glad you have them in your life OP, I wish I had thought to hug my teddy a little more when my transition was going through the rough early patches. I hope they keep you happy! :) <3
>>
I still sleep with a stuffed animal.
No one else with ever sleep next to an uggo hon like me ;-;
>>
I never slept with a plush. It doesn't seem to be something common in my country. Sometimes la do sleep huggin my pillow, though. (Not a dakikamura)
>>
>>8671933
where are you from? pretty common in canada (more so with girls).

>>8671932
haha yeahh i feel it

>>8671903
haha thanks ;~) cute things just make life better
>>
I sleep with a bottle of rum
>>
File: IMG_1921.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1921.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
I have a giant plush catarpillar like this. It was a gift from last Christmas. Like someone else said, my childhood plushies are long gone.
But it's just as well, this is big enough for me to put my arms around tight.
Very comfy and comforting presence at bedtime.
>>
i have a real dog
>>
>>8671986
...did you carved an hole in it?
>>
>>8672003
No, is not for sexual. That's why I posted in this thread in the first place; OP specified that this thread is about plushies as comfort objects, not sex toys.
>>
>>8671821
Reeeeee

I had 30 stuffed animals they were given to my sister now I cuddle with a blanket cause I'm so pathetic.
>>
>>8671755
My girlfriend and I can help ourselves. We deliberately try to avoid going to shops that sell stuffed toy because if we do we almost always buy one. I think we have something like 40 between the two of us.
>>
File: doggo toy.jpg (95KB, 1400x394px) Image search: [Google]
doggo toy.jpg
95KB, 1400x394px
>>8671986
It looks like a toy I bought my doggo a while back.
>>
I used to sleep with a plushy duck that my grandma got me when I was little, now she is dead and she was like one of 3 people who I cared about in my life. Now I lost most emotion and just hug my pillow until I can cry.
>>
I nearly died 15 years ago and when I was in the hospital, I found a new appreciation for pandas. People brought me stuffed pandas to the hospital, and then when I got out I kept getting more.

Now I'm an MtF with 84 stuffed pandas of varying sizes, from 5 feet long, or 4 feet tall, to 2 feet long all the way to three inches tall, plus a handcrafted panda patchwork quilt (the entire thing is the shape of a panda sitting) that I sleep with every night. I literally just barely have room on my bed. I had to ask people to stop buying me more panda stuff, as I have it all over my walls, bathroom, kitchen, and so on also.

Now I want ferret stuff. But I still love my pandas!
>>
>>8672295
I loved this story. I'm glad you discovered something that brought you so much joy and were able to fill your life with it!
Have you done any other panda-related activities?
>>
>>8671755
My cousin had a big stuffed panda, on a sleepover he cut a hole in its bum and fugged it. When he pulled out his dick looked like a santa doll
>>
>>8672295
What did you nearly die from?
>>
>>8672315
Crippling depression
>>
I have a plush crab that means the world to me. He is the ultimate comfort item and he makes me feel safe and happy when i cuddle him. I have two other crab plushies that help a little and am gonna invest in two more i want, but none of them are as special as the first one.
>>
File: image.jpg (287KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287KB, 1280x960px
yes i love em

had most of em since childhood bunny is new cuz after starting hrt my love for stuffies came back and i love it
>>
>>8673411
>sloggi
good taste
>>
>>8671821
>>8671903
>>8672211
>>8672266
>>8672295
thanks for all of the wholesome responses :~)

>>8672843
>>8671986
+1 for strange stuffed animals
>>
>>8671755
I used to sleep and own a bunch, but I had a semi-friend come over to my house in 5th grade, my mom just let him in and he caught me in bed playing with my stuffed animals and I got really embarrassed and he bullied me about them and told all the other kids so I stashed them all away, I still have my favorite sock monkey that my mom made for me, I used to sleep with it even after I stashed my other animals but my mom bought me a smaller bed when I turned 18 so I couldn't sleep with my sock monkey without damaging it and having to sew it up regularly. He sits on my bed-side table now while I sleep and sleeps while I'm awake, I've gotten shit for it but I don't care anymore.
>>
>>8674165
aww so sorry to hear that

no one deserves to be bullied for liking stuffies
>>
>>8671960
>where are you from? pretty common in canada (more so with girls).
Spain.
>>
>>8671755
I have the childhood teddy bear in the corner of the room, guarding my CD collection. I sleep with a little plush fox that's just the right size to cuddle.
Why?
It prevents nightmares. I have no idea how, but it works. Trust in the fox.
>>
I have a penguin, red panda, and a fox.
>tfw I feel bad if I don't hold each of them when I sleep, I get worried if I leave one out of cuddles.

Am I autistic?
>>
File: 5920222b0ad16b06613b52e3c2eb9b9d.jpg (77KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5920222b0ad16b06613b52e3c2eb9b9d.jpg
77KB, 1000x1000px
I got three.

A big bear that I mainly use as a sitting pillow when I read. He is a bit my bitch so I collared him.

A slice of bacon that says "I am bacon" when you press his back

The team fortress 2 Pyro unicorn pet thingie
>>
I have a green stuffed dolphin that I've had since I was two. He's my favorite and I sleep with him every night. I even took him to college with me.
Almost every one of my other stuffed animals are also ones that I've had from my childhood.
>>
>>8671755
Mr. Bear is almost 2,000 miles away from me, in my parents attic. I do sleep cuddled up with Pen-Pen every night though. When I'm sad and crying, it is comforting holding on to Pen-Pen.
>>
>>8674318
No you just have lots of love to give~
>>
File: 1460135096487.jpg (155KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1460135096487.jpg
155KB, 1600x1200px
>>8674503
Thankyou <3
>>
I've never seen so much autism in one place. How did this thread not go straight to page 10?
>>
>>8674545
TIL wholesome = autism
>>
I got two: a big harp seal (the squishables one) and husky. Generally cuddle the husky cause it's smaller and a bit more comfortable but i like keeping the seal to my back, if I'm not cuddling it, cause it makes me feel like my boyfriend is there.

On a side note, and the reason i started cuddling stuffed animals: fuck long distance relationships. I love my boy and I'm happier than fuck he's in my life but I'd be lying if i said it didn't feel more lonely at night being in a relationship and not actually getting to be with your partner.
>>
File: 1501608629964.png (197KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1501608629964.png
197KB, 440x440px
>>8671755
What the fuck is this autism. Youre meant to grow out of that shit by the time youre 10
>>
>>8674838
>I like keeping the seal to my back
>>8671986 here, one thing I like about my long catarpillar plush is that I can hug the front end and lay the tail over my side and behind my back.
>>
>>8674859
>south park posting?

Why? any adult who hugs a pillow or bunched up blankets is the same. There's just more of an emotional attachment with stuffed animals. It's like how hugs releases certain chemicals in your brain but only one way
>>
>>8675119
Ok yeah I hug my pillow sometimes but something about cuddly toys just seems childish
>>
>>8671755
Why are all trannies adult babies, diaperfags, or some other form of pedophile?
>>
>>8675149
no one's saying it's not childish in some ways but I wouldn't call it autistic.. also for trans girls it makes us feel like of girly
>>
>>8675167
>tranny

Oh theres the reason
>>
>>8671755
I sleep with 5 hugable size plushies and several smaller ones. Sometimes with one my size (5'1) In winter in kigurumi or overall pajamas. Being comfy and feeling good about yourself outweights any cons
>>
>>8675167
>like of
Kind of oops

>>8675227
Ouch that’s kind of mean
>>
>>8675167
It's not *necessarily* autistic, but I am autistic and I know that hugging/touching soft things is commonly recommended to autistic people of all ages as a way to calm down when you're really upset

Which is why I don't worry as much about whether this is something I "should have outgrown by now," it's very possible that in my case I actually can't "outgrow" it.

But it bears repeating that there's nothing wrong with anybody having stuffies, it's not hurting anybody no matter what other unseemly behavior other people might associate it with.
>>
there's nothing wrong with being autistic
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.