[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me how to get a female sounding voice without linking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1500266961757.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500266961757.gif
2MB, 500x375px
Explain to me how to get a female sounding voice without linking me to another website or video
>>
>>8670860
practice female sex noises until your throat is sore
>>
File: IMG_0038.jpg (33KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.jpg
33KB, 225x350px
I like that you posted Dorothy Wayneright
>>
>>8670860
Practice
>>
>>8670860
anything that can record sound and a brain
>>
>>8670886
ngl this is a pretty good strategy

practicing moans is like pretty much the best way to practice imo cuz like its realllly breathy and women talk in a breathy manner so it helps u get natural with it
>>
You have to experiment. It's exceedingly rare that you will do something to your larynx and then "click" into female resonance. Most of the time you'll still sound strained, pitchy, off pace, and hon-tier. You need to practise going into fallsetto and watching your adam's apple rise, holding it with your muscles and going back down in pitch. You need to practise humming mmm and nnn sounds so it feels like the vibrations are at the roof of your mouth. Put your tongue on the back of your teeth and experiment moving the resonance to the back of your throat, up to your soft palate, out through your nose, etc. Record yourself doing that. Try high pitches, try lower pitches. Try adding breath, try with normal vocal fry if you have something. Eventually you'll figure out a mix of these techniques that is your hon voice. It'll likely sound to most people "eh, sounds strained and shitty". Then use that lots. Practise it. Get used to it. Overtime (maybe months) that voice will be normalized, not strained and youll sound like a woman.
>>
>>8670860
>>8670895
Off topic but she was my first waifu.
>>
>>8670860
>there will never be a Big O vr detective game with in-cockpit robot fights
>>
>>8673624
I second this desu. I didn't really do any training as such but I just tried talking in a way that made it vibrate more in my head and less in my chest and over time it's slowly gotten less croaky/strained and I now I get gendered female by my voice at least 80% of the time (better than nothing right).
>>
>>8670925
>>8673624
>just practise xD
>>
Stop watching anime. Anime increases your testosterone and will kill your voice passing.
>>
>>8670860
>>8670860
Place one hand on the bottom of your sternum and with your other hand place a finger on the bottom of your Adam's apple, do not apply pressure to your Adam's apple. Speak as you normally do and you should feel quite a bit of vibrations comming from your chest. While keeping a hand on your sternum and a finger on your Adam's apple try to speak in such a way that you feel little or no vibrations in your chest. You should be able to feel your Adam's apple moving up when you do this. Your voice itself will probably sound like a whisper or extremely raspy, this is normal. You need to practice speaking at this voice being conscious of the vibrations (or better yet lackthereof) your chest is producing and the movement of your Adam's apple. I recommend reciting practice sentences at this state. Eventually that raspy whisper of a voice will clear up and sound like higher pitched version of your current voice. By sort of playing around like this you should eventually learn to lock your Adam's apple into an upper state and hold it there (do not do the swallowing thing, this helps build muscle strength but it's not the correct position).

Once you're able to do that you need to basically 'say' certain sounds as hard as you can and strain the muscles while also keeping your Adam's apple locked into an upright position. It's sort of like clenching your fist as hard as you can even after it has closed. The sounds I find produce the best results are 'mmmmmmmm', 'ha' (like you're blowing on your hands to warm them up), and 'ha' (like you're singing).
>>
>>8670860
kk. real help here.

how to
>increase resonance, not pitch
>swallow
>the highest position of your trachea during swallow is where you want it
>hold forever
>pulling it back (towards your spine) helps too

or
>make the meatwad/yoda voice
>pull trachea back (towards spine)
>reeeealy hard
>build those muscles

general tips
>practice constantly
>have a recording device to play back and scrutinize
>the more u use it the better it gets, if possible, always use it
>>
>>8676754
>a set of specific exercises, the results that can be derived from them, and how practise will develop your ability to project them
>a greentext
stay bitter man-voice anon, or PRACTISE
>>
>>8676814
>>practice constantly
>>have a recording device to play back and scrutinize
>>the more u use it the better it gets, if possible, always use it
This. I worked a call center for a while to improve my voice. That said, when I went back to college, I stopped being very talkative and my voice has backslid accordingly.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.