[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /LGBT/, I just came over to this board to hear some arguments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0766.jpg (275KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0766.jpg
275KB, 2400x2400px
Hey /LGBT/, I just came over to this board to hear some arguments on Trans rights. For example, some people will argue "letting people transition is unhealthy and a mental disease and all you're doing by supporting them is reinforcing a fairytale."

I just want to hear the answer arguments this community has to offer, I'm not looking to hate, but rather to be educated
>>
Transition is the only medical treatment that has a positive impact on the life and wellbeing of a transgender person. It's not guaranteed to work but is simply the ONLY thing that has ever been shown to work. That's why the medical community advocates it.

If a better alternative existed, it would be used.
>>
No legally recognized psychiatrist would call it a mental illness, it simply doesn't fit into the definition and only people who refuse to learn the real definitions of both things think this.
Anyways
My will > your pussy boy feelings
My will > borderline religious nature worship
My will > your will
>>
>>8670811
Let people do whatever they want but "trans rights" are a spook. Transpeople already have all the rights that we need. Stop making up new rights every 5 minutes.
>>
hey OP, do you want me getting estrogen from the pharmacy, or from a cartel / mafia? because right now i know for a fact the mexican cartels will provide anything the free market demands. are you so libtarded that you will stop me from getting any drug?

what excuse does john hopkins have that i should go back to meth instead of estrogen?
>>
>>8670811
It's the same as with vaccinations. 99/100 doctors say it's a real problem but not a mental illness, and transition is the only treatment. 1/100 say "no its fake but my $49.99 book to learn more" to pander to you and the controversy, and you pick the jew because he says what you like.

If you did any research, you'd know this guy gets laughed at any time he shows his face because it's so well known that he's full of shit and just in it for the autismbux of Christians and other transphobes.
>>
>>8670811
It should be illegal to obtain hormones in any fashion without prior registered consent or disclaimer form. It should state that you are fully aware of the consequences and take full responsibility for anything that may occur as a result of the treatment.

I believe that would clear up most problems people have. You're not going to get concrete and complete answers in an unambiguous way any time the next couple of decades. So instead of waiting and debating without the facts we can just give people personal responsibility.
>>
>>8670847
It's not the same with vaccines, doctors aren't blindly guessing and trying things out on patients. They specifically develop vaccines to target specific straints which is the total opposite of hormone treatment. Hormone treatment is more like licking your finger and sticking it up in the wind to get direction.
>>
>>8670884
um that is already the law.
>>
>>8670811
>people will argue... reinforcing a fairytale."

Well those people are usually just normal people with no education on the issue and quite often a less than surface level understanding of it, and their beliefs contradict that of most medical professionals, so it doesn't really matter what they would argue.
>>8670899
You don't know what you're talking about but okay.
>>
>>8670899
>It's only okay to be a conspiracy theorist medication denier on issues that I am also a conspiracy theorist medication denier on.
>>
>>8670899
Hormone treatment is not blind guessing. There's decades of experience with it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.