[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone tells me to accept trannies and that they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1501771234089[1].jpg (34KB, 602x769px) Image search: [Google]
1501771234089[1].jpg
34KB, 602x769px
>everyone tells me to accept trannies and that they're normal
>every single one has an Alphabet soup of mental disorders
>they seem to get progressively more unstable the more they get into trannydom
>massive suicide rates regardless of whether they were accepted or not
>seems to be a huge bandwagon weird people with problems are are jumping on and they think it's gonna fix their problems but seems to make them worse
>>
File: 1493824088500.png (29KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1493824088500.png
29KB, 220x220px
Don't get in our way, little goy... Everything is in motion. After the white man is gone, no one will stop our plan.
>>
>>8670285
>Thinking this is new behavior
You must be new here. At any given time there's at least 10+ threads dedicated to these topics.
>>
Jews and strawman, the stormfag weapons of cyberwarfurr
>>
>>8670285
please tell me she shaved her head on stream
>>
>>8670285

>MtF
>male pattern baldness

LOL
>>
>>8670321
Do you think she is gonna shoot up a school? I think she's gonna shoot up a school.
>>
File: Narcissa Wright.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Narcissa Wright.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>8670285
SAY MY NAME
>>
>>8673614
You-you are heisenberg
>>
>>8670285
>every single one has an Alphabet soup of mental disorders
And? I don't fully get the massive stigma around mental disorders.
>they seem to get progressively more unstable the more they get into trannydom
Confirmation bias, you hear about the ones that spiral down because they were more unstable in the first place.
>massive suicide rates regardless of whether they were accepted or not
And?
>seems to be a huge bandwagon weird people with problems are are jumping on and they think it's gonna fix their problems but seems to make them worse
Quite possibly for some of them.

Why is any of this reason not to accept trannies? If someone has OCD such that they can only be calm when not stepping on lines in the sidewalk, I'm not going to get mad at them and tell them it's stupid, whatever helps them live their life better.
>>
passing trannies are the normal ones, it's the turbohons that u gotta watch out for
>>
>every singlehon has an elfabetahmenaldishordas
Lmfao bitch, where are you looking?!?
Dont tell me your waiting at hospital.
>>
File: God cant help now.jpg (130KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
God cant help now.jpg
130KB, 1000x800px
>>8670285

Speedrunning to suicide at this rate.
>>
>>8673614
>>8673751
>>8670285

>Cosmo "Narcissa" Wright
>Walter "Hesienberg" White
>Both are bald
>Both ruined their lives
>Both would wear glasses
>Both have mental breakdowns
>Both have had a very tragic life
>Cosmo is a speed-runner
>Walter is a meth-maker
>Two unconventional jobs

cosmo might as well go lights-out like walt baka
>>
File: 654.jpg (99KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
654.jpg
99KB, 900x900px
>>
Did she really shave her head?
>>
>>8670285
PleASE
>>
>that hairline
JUST
>>
>>8670300
The jew will bow before the white man.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.