[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you supposed to fit 2.5 hours of vaginal dilation into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0436.jpg (1MB, 1285x1998px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0436.jpg
1MB, 1285x1998px
How are you supposed to fit 2.5 hours of vaginal dilation into your schedule every day for 2 years?
>>
By going to a better doctor and getting better surgery. Why the fuck are you dilating that much, that should only be during the first 3-6 months, then it greatly simmers down until it's half an hour once a week at a year, or at least having vaginal intercourse once a week. Is this bait?
>>
>>8669515
you're not
>>
>>8669515
That's not a vagina. It's a wound.
Fucking newspeak.

Don't cut your dick off.
>>
>>8669651
Are FtM penises tumors then??
>>
>>8669666
Are not penis.
They are disgusting protesis.
>>
>>8669515
I have heard of some homosexuals that sometimes go out in public with a plug up their ass. Is it possible that MtFs could rig up a similar system?
>>
>>8669515
don't get a purulent, disgusting dick-shaped fistula installed. simple as that.
>>
>>8669734
>>8669651
Why do you care?
>>
>>8669834
Because if you cut your penis you will regret.
And you will never have orgasm again.
>>
>>8669834
And you will have an always infected wound down there.
>>
>>8669515
>Go to chopshop surgeon for discounted cost. End up with a FUBAR 'vag' that requires extensive upkeep for life.

>Go to a quality and reputable surgeon. End up with a decent to excellent 'vag' that only requires minimal upkeep after the first several months.

You get what you pay for.
>>
>>8669557
Of course it's bait. We get some version of this thread three times a week.
>>
>>8669856
Wrong on both counts.
>>
>>8669858
Also wrong and why do you even care?
>>
>>8669557
That's chettawut, he already is one of the best
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.