[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are "HSTS" so hateful towards non-straight trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 15

File: this triggers the HSTS - erlick.png (1MB, 1199x725px) Image search: [Google]
this triggers the HSTS - erlick.png
1MB, 1199x725px
why are "HSTS" so hateful towards non-straight trans women? specially towards goodlooking and successful "AGP's" like eli erlick, is internalized homophobia? traditionalism? sexism? jealousy?
>>
>>8669271
they aren't it's only other agps that claim to be hats like cara
>>
File: roasted beef.jpg (519KB, 2280x976px) Image search: [Google]
roasted beef.jpg
519KB, 2280x976px
>>8669271
>>
>you will never be as good looking as eli erlick
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>8669271
i'll go with "it's all of them"
>>
>>8669806
i wanna rock the sidecut aesthetic too :s
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 658x687px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 658x687px
>>8669271
I don't *hate* anyone, I'm just responding to being abused.
>>
>>8669271
I'm nottrans, but Eli Erlick literally just looks like a Hispanic twink.
In what way does that look remotely like an attractive woman?
I personally know "hsts" trans women who are a lot better looking and passing than her.

As someone from the outside, I assume it's because AGP people aren't actually trans, but just perverts who latch on to the trans movement to legitimise their genuinely disturbing and sickening uber fetish.
>>
File: 1470824587328.png (349KB, 338x654px) Image search: [Google]
1470824587328.png
349KB, 338x654px
>>8669767
Ok to expand on that

>agps usually feel the need to validate their feminity (all trannies do but agp moreso) and status as trans
>agps usually feel shame about being agp
>hating on other agps allows them to soothe both needs
>all the factors you mentioned play a role too

It works the same way as internalized homophobia in gays and if you want to know more just read up on how it works and apply it to trannies
But since gender dysphoria is heterogeneous people with different trajectories express internalized transphobia very differently, creating the phenomenon of '""HSTS""' shitposting about transbians
HSTS on the other hand have better sources for validation and less need for it so they rarely bother and when they attack they tend to focus more on people who threaten their position in society ie. hons and actual trenders and excluding autists like trent have a tendency towards more inclusive narratives like feminine essence

Not to say that HSTS can't be jealous or pay attention to typology but the vast majority of time you see someone claim to be HSTS then attack then attack someone successfully transitioned just for being nonhomosexual they're obviously AGP
>>8669869
This is not uncommon logic for bullies t. someone who actually dated a high school bully
>>
>>8669869
OP said HSTS. She wasn't talking about you.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 700x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 700x850px
>>8669271
It's because Eli is basically the alt-right's dream-tool of subversion, wherein she has adopted the label "queer" to imply a straight male hetero dynamic, and with that they come in and constantly try to lecture to male-attracted trans women how every *actually* queer thing that they do is oppressive to those straight men.

>>8669888
I've never had to "validate" my femininity, I've barely even spoken about my own history. You can what the purpose of me advocating for "legitimate" transitions are, right? Aka those hons you've talked about. Eli is just incarnate of their behavior, not looks.
>>
>>8669902
>all transbians are alt-right
god I wish I could get inside your legitimately insane head and understand how you make these ridiculous logical connections. Is assuming some underlying logic to your idiocy naive on my part though? You do seem to not even have a grasp on your own actual past.
>>
>>8669914
He doesn't have real logic, he just groups everything he dislikes together as though it's one thing, even though he knows better.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 960x1280px
>>8669914
I didn't say they were alt-right, just that they both have an similar instinctive hatred toward similar things.

And that's all I've been trying to, to get rid of "dynamics" that are innately harmful to me. Because it's hurtful to me, and its hurtful to image. Not trying to show off to people by "throwing someone unblinded the bus", as if that ever happened. Obviously.
>>
>>8669938
*someone under
>>
>>8669938
Not believing blanchardianism would be a good start at stoping selfharm. But I guess you can't do it, since Trent took over your mind.
>>
>>8669938
lol the vast majority of transbians literally have no hostility whatsoever towards straight trans women, you're actually so out of your stupid mind you've previously claimed transbians were the big bad people who bullied you in school. at least accept you conflate everything you dislike. your perspective is so absurd and becomes so much more deranged every day i expect you to be blaming transbians for the bubonic plague this time next year.
>>
>>8669271
Wow, look at how fucking ugly the predator is without his mask and armour.
>>
How many FUCKING TIMES are you going to keep making the same FFFFFFFFUCKING THREAD

>>8665954

>>8668496
>>
File: posts below me.jpg (53KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
posts below me.jpg
53KB, 500x750px
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 700x500px
>>8669959
I haven't even spoken to Trent for two weeks now.
>>
File: 1478371930170.jpg (64KB, 629x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478371930170.jpg
64KB, 629x720px
>>8669902
I'm not talking about you specifically, just a broader group you belong to but don't have to share every single trait or motivation with and I cited you as an example simply due to you being everywhere on this board

It's possible to have some behaviors associated with a group you don't belong to ie. Trent getting obsessed with blanchardianism despite the vast majority of transsexuals who do being AGPs themselves

OP wasn't talking about Eli specifically either, just the broader phenomenon of AGPs that are socially acceptable to cis people still getting hated on by self-proclaimed HSTS, again Eli was used as an example there

Plenty of AGPs have a HSTS-like bullying logic too because it comes more from a general transphobia standpoint rather than "AGP-phobia" and isn't type specific

Specifically HSTS equivalent of shitting on transbians because you don't want to be one would be probably to shit on effeminate gay men for being gay or not conforming, but it's very hard to get your head in that place in the current year with how homophobia in general is dying (that said I've seen it a bit where I live and could probably easily find more if I actually interacted with people I don't like)

>I've never had to "validate" my femininity, I've barely even spoken about my own history.
Your behavior suggests otherwise that said I could see it coming more from general paranoia in your case
Either way not needing validation at all in transpeople of either type is so rare statistical chances are very against you - when I said femininity I meant more belonging to the female gender rather than having some female behavioral traits, sorry if I was misunderstood

>>8670012
This thread is a polar opposite of the other thread and in fact is probably a conscious subversion of cara threads

>>8670095
You completely missed the point
>>
File: 9089.png (3MB, 2500x1393px) Image search: [Google]
9089.png
3MB, 2500x1393px
>>8670107
I've already talked about gay men here >>8655781, follow the rest of the chain, too.

I had to stop talking to Trent because it was unhealthy for me for reasons other than Blanchard.
>>
>>8669271
>>8669271
Gay men with autism bickering with straight men with autism about their gender fixation.

What percent of people with autism have co-morbid OCD I wonder?

I guess the only question is are straight men more desperate to seem like lesbians or are gay men more desperate to seem like straight women?
>>
>>8670211
OCD overlaps with autism so co-morbidity doesn't matter for what you're implying here, hell the stereotypical aspie is a nerd obsessed with one thing
>>
>>8670027
sorry
>>
>>8669271
HSTS are mentally women. So it's only natural they're evil, subhuman, treacherous, vindictive trash that wants to destroy anything good. If I wanted to date HSTS I'd just date a fucking woman and I switched to trannies specifically to avoid that.
>>
File: citationneeded.jpg (89KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
citationneeded.jpg
89KB, 600x387px
>>8670365
>mentally women
>>
>>8670374
If you ever dealt with one of those subhumans you would know.
>>
>>8670365
So even the general public considers hsts women while agps are men?
>>
>>8670499
General public has no idea what AGP and HSTS is, they hate all trannies altogether.
>>
>>8670095
Why not?
>>
>>8670518
People are much more likely to go "oh, they're okay then" in regards to trannies exclusively into men. It's the fear of the average rapist, nonpassing linebacker transbian molesting their wife/daughter/sister/mother that they're afraid of.
>>
File: IMG_0534.jpg (25KB, 236x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0534.jpg
25KB, 236x352px
>>8670574
He stopped having interest in me in lieu of getting a crush on someone, and the atmosphere that those two were creating wasn't healthy for me to be exposed to.
>>
>>8670610
>the atmosphere that those two were creating
?
>>
What are they trying to prove? In that image.
>>
>>8669806
You're still cute *hugs*~
>>
>>8670632
That AGPs have one generally presentable advocate. Same as the alt-right with Blaire.
>>
>>8670602
No, that's not how people view it at all.
>>
>>8670688
OK
What is it go you, then? Explain yourself, rather than just saying "no ur wrong ecksdee"
>>
>>8670694
They view trannies as men who offend God by wanting to become something they physically cannot be. Homosexuality isn't exactly accepted either so I'm not sure why you think a combination of a homosexual AND a tranny would be.
>>
>>8669887
I think AGPs generally really are trans, and repression causes AGP. I was super AGP and jacked to AGP fantasies all the time, then about a couple months after starting hormones it faded. Now me having sex as a girl is just me having sex, it's not a fantasy anymore but me being me.

I actually got into this thinking I was satisfying a fetish born out of childhood trauma until I realized how genuinely happy fully socially transitioning and being treated as a girl outside of sexual encounters made me and how miserable I was before in comparison. It was like my whole life I was miserable and I just didn't know it because I didn't have these experiences to compare it to before to realize just how unhappy I was.
>>
>>8670701
>most people
>in America
>that religious
We're not talking Iraq here, onii-chan.
>>
File: eli femininity retcon.png (311KB, 1478x1304px) Image search: [Google]
eli femininity retcon.png
311KB, 1478x1304px
>>8669887
this
>>
>>8669914
>>8669938
Transbianism
Is
NAZBOL
>>
File: IMG_0602.jpg (54KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.jpg
54KB, 500x600px
>>8670107
Also, I agree that whatever explanations I give about myself come out of paranoia, specifically the extreme OCD that I've struggled with since I was 12.
>>
>>8669777
brown cow
>>
>>8670365
HSTS are the only trannies you can date as a male. AGP are not attracted to men.
>>
>>8669887
Maybe transbians are similar to cis lesbians in that they like women who look like boys? Although you'd think it kind of ruins the appeal when the person actually has a dick
>>
>>8670688
Lol what world are you living in. Transbians are a literal meme to cis people. Have you never heard cis guys joke about being a lesbian trapped in a mans body?
Cis people are well aware of transbians they just think it's a joke and that nobody is actually serious about it
>>
>>8670853
Where's the retcon?
>>
>>8671297
Eli doesn't have a dick.
>>
>>8671281
>what is bisexuality
>what is meta attraction
>>
>>8671464
she basically does
>>
>>8672391
Sorry but that doesn't apply. Meta attraction is not true attraction. You're not attracted to your partner, you're aroused by an idea within your own head. The man is simply a prop in this arrangement. That's not attraction. Attraction implies duality. It describes a connection between people in a romantic or sexual sex. AGP are not sexually interested in men.

That's also why AGP cannot be bisexual. If you're truly attracted to men, you're a bisexual trans woman. AGP are exclusively attracted to women.

If you're going to meme Blanchard at least get his fucking theories right.
>>
File: 0984359.png (2MB, 1408x1386px) Image search: [Google]
0984359.png
2MB, 1408x1386px
>>8670624
Because they thought that they could exploit the ways that they "helped" me by trying to teach me evil falsehoods about myself and trying to convince me of things that are not true.
>>
>>8672793
What things?
>>
>>8672776
[citation needed]
>>
>>8672776
This is stupid. You are stupid. Why would you go and lie like that? Attraction is attraction, and if you can take dick and fuck a man, you're gay or bisexual. It's that simple. The reaction of a straight person to same sex intercourse is fear, anger, repulsion, disgust, and violent outbursts. If you don't get disgusted, you're attracted in some way to the other person. Repress all you want, but having sex with men cannot be divorced from the equation as some bizarre "meta-attraction" which isn't distinguishable from attraction in any functional way. It's like those guys who say "men who have sex with men" but aren't "gay." They are gay, though. It's just logical leaps and tricks to help closeted and repressed people feel like they aren't unethical. You're also implying that AGP exists (it doesn't) that having it makes you less of a person (TERF bullshit, in so many words) because it's purely selfish and has no reciprocation or "duality." Essentially you're just hoping to shame by labeling confused people AGP then push them to reckless self-hatred over something trivial and imaginary.
>>
>>8673257
found the reptilian
>>
>>8673265
Wait I know the response to this...

"Not an argument."
>>
>>8673257
>implying that AGP exists (it doesn't)
[citation needed]
>>
All you faggots will soon be eradicated
>>
>>8673285
kill me now, daddy, im ready to die
>>
>>8673257
I know AGP doesn't exist. But posters like OP seem to believe it is and post multiple threads a day about it. I'm only using the terminology to point out how redundant and stupid it is. Here's a basic rundown:

- You're either straight, gay or somewhere in between.
- You're either cisgender or transgender.

These fags who claim they are "AGP" literally just describe being only attracted to women and wanting to transition to become women. So they're transbians. There's nothing controversial with stating that.

> if you can take dick and fuck a man, you're gay or bisexual
I agree. My argument is that AGP is not into these things. They keep using this bullshit phrase "pseudo bisexuality" as if that helps their argument.
>>
Honestly, has anyone here ever heard anyone over 3' 2" say "muh joke went over your head"?
>>
Because it's a chan board and severe autism rules
Stop feeding this garbage and it will die like the autistic gutter trash it is
>>
>>8673318
>AGP doesn't exist.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8672776
>>8673318
But all bisexuals are AGP according to blanchard
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.