[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self medication of these drugs can KILL you. No ifs, buts or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Self medication of these drugs can KILL you. No ifs, buts or maybes' They can and they do KILL you.

HRT IS DANGEROUS

DON'T DO IT! xoxo
>>
Mcdonalds is such a great HRT alternative, gurl xDDDD
them chicken nuggets make your rolls look so qt~~~ omg (⁄ ⁄⁄‿⁄⁄ ⁄)
>>
This is supposed to be making a joke of hons but I think people don't realize how much old school hons have in common with 4chan self medders.

Old hons used to self medicate and play quite loose and dangerous with their self medication. They would share the questionnaires that got them treatment so they could get it more easily and share how to get hormones illegally.

The only reason they publicly denounced the practice was because some doctors were aware of their websites.
>>
>>8669231
https://youtu.be/gGspKCrp3QE?t=3m11s
>>
>>8669231
But what if I want to transition AND kill myself?

/thread.
>>
Anon, you need to stop taking those pills THEY ARE FUCK-ING YOU UP
I've been watching u. Some days you're anon, some days you're anona.
Ur gonna get cancer. Please talk to my therapist friend, you need help. Why don't you just smoke weed if you're depressed?
>>
File: hon18.jpg (54KB, 306x507px) Image search: [Google]
hon18.jpg
54KB, 306x507px
hon, you don't need to take risks and self medicate these dangerous untested pills. Be patient, wait until you pass your real life test and your psychiatrist agrees to prescribe you legal hormones.

until then, try to wear some griiiiilllllll clothes and see how awesome and sexy you feel and look in them even without these pills!

pic related is me. I've been living as a woman for 2 years and I don't need hrt. Everyone tells me how gorgeous and sexy I look, and I achieved all this through my own effort not some fake cheating pills
>>
>>8672530
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.